[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im after one of you artist on here to draw me a tattoo Ill pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448059456776-1736659718.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1448059456776-1736659718.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Im after one of you artist on here to draw me a tattoo
Ill pay some money or buy you something off steam value depends on how much it is what im looking for. Up to $100 Tattoo is for my arm so longer then wide.

Basically what im after is
an angel warrior standing on top of a rocky terrain.
Should be moderetly attractive looking but still fierce
Have wings.
A bit of color is a bonus
Any other info ask and ill respond.

Lets see what yous got
>>
Is that your only tattoo? The one in the picture?
>>
Can you give me an email or a kik, etc. to communicate with you through? I can have it done within a few days.
>>
This is just dumb. Look when you tell your tattoo artist what you want, he will draw it for you. He is a professional artist. It's free. A lot of tattoo artists won't even tattoo you with somebody else's art. I asked you if that was your only tattoo because you don't know what you're doing by asking some kid on the Internet to draw it. Ask your tattoo artist. Work with him. You will be much happier with the result.
>>
>>13959237
I think he might just be looking at a basic outline right now? My dad drew his own tattoo though, it's one of the best I've ever seen.
>>
>>13959215
I'm not saying the kid won't draw you exactly what you want. But your artist will tell you what and what won't work in the design. And you'd be wasting money if the tattoo artist can't even use the design you paid for.
>>
>>13959243
If he's looking for a basic outline he shouldn't be paying for it. A real tattoo artist will do that shit for free. Seriously not trying to be a dick. I used to be 18 and stoked for my first few tattoos. Asking questions like this
>>
>>13959245
I'm not starting shit until he replies. Not going to spend hours shading and shit for nothing.
>>
>>13959253
Hey I feel you. And he pays you 100 bucks fuck it man! That's sick. You do what you gotta do.
>>
>>13959259
Would have been nice if he put some contact info…
>>
Op here ya its my only tatoo and iv had a few tattoo artist in my area draw up but there not quite getting what i want and im fussy lol

Email is [email protected]
>>
Op again and with the tat if the rocky bits she standing on include the roman numerals thats a plua
>>
>>13959536
Roman numerals read
XXVIMMXI
>>
Lets get some artists
>>
No one wants easy money
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.