[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resize needed!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Heartless.png (5 KB, 88x163) Image search: [Google]
Heartless.png
5 KB, 88x163
Hai, /r/, I've got a major problem because I can't find any other picture than this one of the "Heartless" perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I would greatly appreciate if someone would post a hi-res image of it or make this one bigger with some "anti-aliasing" so the edges are smooth. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>13948332
How big do you need it?
>>
>>13948372
Is 600 pixels in height doable, bro?
>>
>>13948411
Working one one that's 440x815 (5 times original)
>>
>>13948425
That would be awesome!
>>
File: Fallin.png (92 KB, 440x815) Image search: [Google]
Fallin.png
92 KB, 440x815
Just a progress report. Inside of head not touched yet rest is done, tell me if there's anything that looks off.

(Gonna make the left foot (his right) a bit smaller in the outline I think)
>>
>>13948556
Looks great so far! You're right about the foot. The only flaw would be his right palm. I think the "original" finger looks a bit more pointy at its end, but I could be wrong. Nevertheless everything else is perfect, you're the man!
>>
File: Fallin.png (94 KB, 440x815) Image search: [Google]
Fallin.png
94 KB, 440x815
Something along the lines of this? Feel free to say if you want anything changed
>>
File: Awareness.png (17 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
Awareness.png
17 KB, 354x352
>>13948638
The finger is perfect now, thanks! Could you take a look at his ear again? I think it should be more semicircular. I know it's hard to see on the picture I posted, so here's another one of him so you can compare it.
>>
>>13948670
I agree the ear looks retarded... Yeh I'll get on it :|
>>
>>13948675
Thanks, bro, you're doing a great job!
>>
Want me to make the outside transparent`?
>>
File: Fallin.png (94 KB, 440x815) Image search: [Google]
Fallin.png
94 KB, 440x815
It happened whether you like it or not!
>>
>>13948704
Hah I like it, thanks! Man, you're the best, I honestly can't thank you enough. Thanks for your time and the great work you did. I wish I could repay you somehow!
>>
>>13948718
Don't worry man as long as you appreciate it that's all I want. I mostly do this for fun ^^
>>
>>13948729
I really do, it's great! You're the coolest guy ever. I wish you all the best, bro!
>>
Maybe you could upload it to some wiki's so other people can see it? I don't play Fallout so I don't know which sites are used and so.

Credit it to 4chan or something if you want my name doesn't mean anything here
>>
>>13948763
I will upload it, we'll see if it gets past their admins. I'll credit it to "CM" if you don't mind then. Are these your initials?
>>
>>13948792
They are the initials of my 3rd and least used online name so it doesn't mean much to have it credited. I don't mind either way you credit it tho.

I often do stuff that I don't want friends and family to know I did so I figured I'd use something nobody knew about.
>>
>>13948810
I see, I hope they won't find out anything about this stuff then! I already uploaded the picture to fallout wiki, we'll see if it gets accepted. If you'll be curious about it, google "heartless fallout wiki" and it'll be the first link you click. Thanks for you effort, bro. I hope you'll stay safe, peace!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.