[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mallrats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: uDX5XV1Veh1NxsOD6flIGPXetDO.jpg (868 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
uDX5XV1Veh1NxsOD6flIGPXetDO.jpg
868 KB, 1280x1920
Can anyone find or rip me a copy of Mallrats (theatrical version) at bluray 1080p?

I can only find the extended version online.

I will paypal whoever helps $5 usd
>>
bump pl0x
>>
>>13906743
So essentially you are asking for less footage rather than more footage?
That's kinda odd.
>>
File: 4rZuZb9.jpg (464 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
4rZuZb9.jpg
464 KB, 1280x1280
>>13907012

Yes, but the extended version SUCKS
>>
>>13907045
OK, enlighten me. What was missing from it that the original had?
>>
>>13907068

It isn't what is missing, it's what's added. A ton of extra shit that truly takes away from the movie I grew up with and loved/had on VHS. Not just a couple of scenes or words, but a ton.
>>
Sorry dude. My searching pretty much showed the same results that you already had. Most are the extended version & any ones that didn't specify the extended version were all 720 & with dead links.
>>
>>13907167

Well, I appreciate it. I was hoping someone had a private community they were a part of that had it, or they had the bluray and could rip it really quick in makeMKV.
>>
>>13907173
If you are willing to pay $5 for it then you can go just a tad more to get both cuts on one bluray.
http://www.amazon.com/Mallrats-Blu-ray-Jason-Lee/dp/B00ID3TPD4/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1446596412&sr=1-2&keywords=malrats
$10 isn't bad if its one of your favorites.
>>
>>13907269

The blu ray to own is $13 and I am assuming tax and I only have $5 in my paypal to spend
>>
File: tAmT5xk.jpg (463 KB, 876x876) Image search: [Google]
tAmT5xk.jpg
463 KB, 876x876
bump.
>>
File: rats.png (496 KB, 1474x521) Image search: [Google]
rats.png
496 KB, 1474x521
>>13907607
Where did you get $13 from?
It isn't even $10 & I am sure that you can scrounge up a few extra dollars from your sofa cushions.
>>
>>13907777
Not everyone in the world is American, they might be using a different type of Amazon than you are + shipping + importation etc...
>>
>>13907777

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you meant the physical copy! I meant the digital.

Either way, I only have paypal and don't have an amazon account or credit card. Not to mention I don't own a bluray player.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.