[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tribute my girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wifetits.jpg (480 KB, 1463x2049) Image search: [Google]
wifetits.jpg
480 KB, 1463x2049
Sometimes I want other guys to fuck her with me
>>
>>13902395
i m ready
she's very cut
>>
>>13902411
sometime i want too
>>
>>13902395
have u try
>>
i want fuck her hard
and she suck u deep
ok for u ??
>>
>>13902395
moarrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>13902416
Yeah, she's real conservative about shit like that. I joked around about it one time to see how she'd react and she was like "oh my god no that's sick"..... My dreams were shattered lol
>>
No hard dicks for her? Or even better cum all over her pic? If she won't please other men in real life can she do it online?
>>
Pretty good fake, who did it?
>>
>>13902690
???
>>
Fake, someone shopped her face onto the pic. its obvious, but not too bad
>>
>>13902700
I'd think I know what my wife's face and tits look like....lol but OK
Maybe she Photoshopped her face some. I can't tell but she is weird like that... Very self conscious
>>
>>13902746
Lying faggot! its obviously shopped, the edges are blurred where they tried to blend it in, and the neck is the worst,
>>
File: PicsArt_11-02-11.49.35.jpg (191 KB, 841x1262) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-02-11.49.35.jpg
191 KB, 841x1262
>>13902751
There I did my own style of Photoshop... What do you think??? Lol
>>
>>13902786
its blended in just about as good as your fake fucking wifes neck!
>>
she looks like a chunker. Maybe she shopped a double chin out jajaja
>>
>>13902825
Fuck you too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.