[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for certain manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Hi /r/ does anyone knows about a manga that goes like this:

A guy goes frequently to a married woman house (I don't remember if she's a widow, but the husband doesn't seem to appear), and he has sex with her.
Every time he leaves, he sees the daughter of the woman (some little girl) coming from school (probably) and passes by (he probably thinks that the girl hates him, because she must know about what he's doing to her mother ), and so the story continues that way, until one day, the little girl flashes the man, showing she has no panties, then the manga ends with the confused man look.

I don't know if anyone else remember this manga (picture not related, its from beautiful girls club chapter 7)
>>
bumping for scientific interest
>>
bump for the same reason.. scientific interest
>>
File: descarga.png (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
3 KB, 300x168
>>13853509
>>13853731
yes...scientific interest...of course
>>
Scientifically bumping with interest.
>>
>>13853251
No seriously i am interest. This sounds like a good manga.
>>
Bishoujo Club 2
>>
>>13854301
Thats not it
>>
interesting with scientific bump
>>
File: bump.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>13853251
Seriously, this sounds really good. I'll give this another courtesy bump because this sound interesting as hell.
>>
File: bump.gif (980 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
980 KB, 300x217
>>
bumping

I remember the girl blushes and smiles when she flashes the man, and it was probably in a work of various authors... (I don't know if It can be classified as loli, because there's no sex with the little girl).
>>
>>13853251
I've seen the doujin you're asking for but sadly I don't remember enough to find it, hope you find it OP.
>>
Bumping

I remember the doujin too, but can't remember the author or even the style used on it.
>>
File: Bump-Mario.gif (121 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
Bump-Mario.gif
121 KB, 320x288
>>
>>13856495
>>13853251
If either of you could tell me anything that you remember, such as the way the women looked, the dude, did they wear stockings, etc. so any tags is what i'm asking. With that i can try to search for it however, there is no guarantee that i can find it, but i can try.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.