[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nicki minaj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: NickiMinaj_fingers_011114.jpg (47 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
NickiMinaj_fingers_011114.jpg
47 KB, 460x442
someone photoshop a dick in her mouth.
>>
File: nicki-minaj-instagram.jpg (90 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
nicki-minaj-instagram.jpg
90 KB, 1200x945
and this one, too
>>
Get that nasty shit out of here
>>
>>12438197
get your nasty ass fucking comments out of my fucking post you fucking whore nicky minaj is a fucking goddess and you're fucking worthless piece of shit go die in a hole
>>
>>12438219
Woah calm down man don't get your panties in a knot
>>
>>12438224
don't tell me to calm down you fucking piece of human trash nicky minaj is fucking gorgeous and is the best rapper of our generation and you can go fuck yourself in the ass with your bullshit opinion because no one here cares about your hate for her because she is the sun and you are a fucking ant and she will fry your fucking ass bitch
>>
>>12438227
Jesus H Christ man relax a little. No need to be so damn rude to me I'm entitled to my opinion.
>>
>>12438233
your opinion is fucking worthless just like your fucking life you're a piece of shit you're a waste of air you're a fucking ant a fucking ant and i will squish you bitch because nicky minaj is perfect and flawless and motherfucking amazing and you don't deserve to live on the same goddamn planet as her so maybe i want to see her suck a dick what business is it of yours fuckwad you suck your fucking mother's fucking dick you pice of shit and leave the rest of us alone to enjoy whatever we like without you fucking ruining it for us if i want to masturbate to nicky minaj i can and if someone wants to photoshop her for me then they can and you are no one to say we can't do this shit you're a fucking fish and i will pull you out of the water myself and drown you bitch
>>
Shit's getting heated over at the Nicki Minaj fandom.
>>
>>12438140
She can't rap for shit and looks like my stool
>>
>>12438261
can't rap for shit?! what the fuck is the matter with you are you deaf or just fucking clincially retarded bitch she's the best rapper this world has ever seen you could combine eminem and lil wayne and all those other fucks and you'd never get close to nicky's talent she's a fucking goddess and you're a fucking no-life piece of shit with no future and no money and no girlfriend and nicky's living the fine life on all the money she made and she's fuckign gorgoeus bitch like a modern day aphrodite she's flawless and not a stool I'd like to hit you with a fucking stool you piece of shit you're not even worthy of licking her shoes clean people like you are what's wrong with this country you misogynistic shit just because a woman's successful and powerful doesn't mean you have to talk shit about her i'll fucking kill you faggot i bet you like fucking 1 direction and justin fucking bieber i bet you want to suck their dicks well i hope they piss in your mouth you cunt
>>
This is gold. The whole thread
>>
>>12438275
you can fuck off too we don't want you here watching and laughing if you don't appreciate nicky's talent then you're just as bad as those talking shit you're going to fucking hell and satan's going to fucking tear your pasty white ass apart with his demonic meatstick and i bet you'll fucking enjoy it you fucking faggot bastard while us who worship nicky liek the goddess she is go up to fucking heaven and get to laugh as you satan shoots his fiery loads into your fucking asses you wanker
>>
ITT: nicki minaj sucks
>>
>>12438285
nah, she blows and can't rap for shit
>>
>>12438285
more like ITT: nicky minaj haters get their fucking asses handed to them bitch don't come up in here with your fucking misplaced sexual frustration just because you never fucked a girl doesn't mean you get to take out your anger on nicky minaj go shoot some schoolkids you sad fucking cocksucker and leave nicky alone
>>
>>12438296
Shit just got real up in here nigga.
>>
you're the one idolizing someone who doesn't give a shit about you. I think you should really check where your life is.
>>
>>12438299
you talk like your fucking black but i bet you're some nerdy white bitch ass loser sitting in his parents basement thinking you're cool using words like 'nigga' but you're a racist piece of shit unless you're black you don't get to use that word you wankstain there's a little thing called political correctness look it up motherfucker before you get up in my thread making fun of my fucking nicky i will fuck you up man i will fuckign blow up your house i will kil you and your fucking middle class fucking family in your motherfucking beds in your motherfucking suburban home thinking your cool shit talking like a black man you ain't cool shit you're just shit
>>
>>12438306
I think you forgot to use periods. :-o
>>
I read this thread and felt the need to comment. I've never posted in a thread......EVER. All I have to say is that you are a lunatic. Nicki Minaj is definitely beautiful, there's no doubt about it. However.....GODDESS? Best rapper in the world? Lol you are crazy. The only time I feel compelled to post anything is when I see someone's comments that's make me literally "LOL"...haha your obsession is comic relief for me and millions of others. Calm down and patiently wait for the photoshopped pic if Nicki with a dick in her mouth to come around. Did I meantion that you are weird? If not, you're weird.

Stay in school
Don't do drugs
>>
And correct punctuation. OP is faggot along with nicki minaj
>>
>>12438303
my life my life you think you can make fun of my life you fucking hypocritical cunt i'll grow up to be rich and famous while you'll be stuck flipping burgers for the rest of your life on miniumum wage who are yoj to say who i can or can't idolize maybe nicky does give a shit about me who are you to know are you me? are you her? of course not you're not that lucky bitch just go fucking die in a fucking hole because if i see you in my thread again i will end your motherfucking life you hear me dickhead?
>>
Im baaaaaaaaaaaccck!!! :) miss me? I missed you
>>
>>12438309
i bet you're on your motherfucking period you shit eating piece of fucking dickstain wanker cunt whore watch what you fucking say on my fuckign thread
>>
>>12438311
i have a friend who is a hacker bitch he will hack all your shit he will go on your fucking facebook and twitter and blogs and tell everyone you suck dick and then he will hack your ip and find out where you live and i will make fucking explosives or ricin or some shit and you won't see it coming you'l just open your mail one day and bang you're dead that's what you get for messing with me and nicky so if i were you i'd take your fucking computer and throw it out your fucking window before we get you and think about the mistakes you made
>>
I can think of 3 better rappers than Nicki Minaj
>>
File: fuck you op nicki is shit.jpg (48 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
fuck you op nicki is shit.jpg
48 KB, 460x442
I photoshopped a dick in her mouth.
>>
File: 1405211117697 copy.jpg (144 KB, 460x442) Image search: [Google]
1405211117697 copy.jpg
144 KB, 460x442
>>12438323
Is this what you were wanting? I put a dick in her mouth.
>>
/thread
>>
>>12438327
you motherfucking cocksucker you pushed your luck bitch my friend is hacking you as we speak we will ruin your life we will hack your bank we will have your family we will hack your work we will ruin your life i warned you not to mess with nicky but you didn't listen you fucking cocksucking bitch your life is over you better just kill yourself or go live some new life in the fucking wilderness like the animal you are because i will hack everything and tell people you're a sex offender and a murderer i will hack you to pieces with an axe if i have to but i will ruin your life for this shit you faggot cunt
>>
Yeah? Which port is he going through?
>>
This thread is solid fucking gold. OP has to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen, and I can't even tell if he's pretending.
>>
>>12438334
you don't know shit i'm hacking his ip bitch then we know where he lives my friend is a fucking professional hacker he knows what he's doing we're going to ruin his life we will hack all your ips we will burn down your houses we will kill your families we will fucking kill your pets we will end your lives forever you fucking dickeating faggots you messed with the wrong person all i wanted was nicky sucking a dick but you had to cross me well that was your fucking mistake.
>>
So is this just Nicki minaj posting on her own fandom and is pissed of because we don't like her music?
>>
>>12438219
>>12438227
>>12438238
>>12438273
>>12438279
>>12438296
>>12438306
>>12438316
>>12438323
>>12438333
>>12438342
i'm the real guntherbreadbasket and as funny as it has been none of this has been me. still, got a good laugh out of it. very funny stuff fake me.
>>
Im pretty sure someone actually put a dick in her mouth. Look up OP
>>
>>12438349
Damn shame, I hoped this was real.
>>
>>12438349
motherfucker how dare you pretend to be me i will end you all i will kill you and everyone you've ever loved (insert other exaggerated threats here) yadda yadda yadda nicki minaj is great etc etc i'm so fucking tough you get the point
>>
File: butthurtOP.jpg (74 KB, 470x517) Image search: [Google]
butthurtOP.jpg
74 KB, 470x517
Too much butt-hurt here
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.