[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE DARK WORLD part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1462661073395.jpg (368 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462661073395.jpg
368 KB, 2048x1152
Jason awoke in the now lit cell, his memory still missing... still foggy.... the door opened again, light not as blinding, but still surprising. but instead of a strange alien thing, was now a startling beautiful woman, long brown hair, big blue eyes, she was the deal woman. she spoke in a voice as soft as silk. "Jason, i am here to guide you to your objective." Jason blinked, looked around, and nodded. getting up, he walked towards the woman, and followed her into a dim lit room, Jason thought this was strange, considering the blinded light. Jason tried to speak, but found he couldn't! the woman noticed his effort and giggled, "don't try to talk, your vocal cords took serious trauma when we found you, by the way, my name is Cam" Jason was confused, but he shrugged. "alright, i have to show you the arena, there you will be taught your new powers" she opened a door, and a Colosseum style arena lay out before him, a dark red sky illuminated above him, he was kind of amazed by it. her voice interrupted his thoughts. "alright, you have 4 powers: electromagnetic manipulation, location switch, the ability to turn someone inside out, and absorption, which would you like to try out first?" Jason thought a bit, and the then held up one finger. "number one? electromagnetic manipulation? alright, flick your finger really hard" he did so, and nothing happened at first, when suddenly, a trash can nearby tipped slightly. Cam chuckled, "alright, this time, direct it at something" this time, he looked at the trash can, and started to feel a tingle in his mind, he lifted it up... it started to crush and compact, until it was just a little green ball. "alright, great, next is location switch, try this: look at me, and then imagine i am where you are, go ahead try it!" Jason began to imagine it, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them, she was where he was and... wow, they switched places! "alright, good job, now see that alligator next to you?" at that remark Jason jumped to the side, looking to his left, to see a very large alligator! "imagine it inside out" she shouted. he did so, and then suddenly boom! its innards seem to slowly crawl out of its mouth, as its slowly turned inside out, blood spilling everywhere. it was still breathing! Jason was surprisingly un-phased. "alright, now, grab it, and focus on it!" he hesitated and did so, grabbing it by its tail and focusing, it slowly began slowly morphing into his hand, as his hand began to grow talons and scales. wow! he had an lizard arm. Cam had moved close to him, she said "alright, you have two choices of an assignment, you can go to planet X and fight the fearsome Lizard people, or would you like to fight a god by the name of Xirib?" YOU CHOOSE!
>>
>>96218
>go to planet X and fight the fearsome Lizard people
>>
first 10 decide, lets vote! we have 1 for lizard people
>>
>>96218
Lizard people sound more feasible while we're still learning the ropes. Let's not overreach.
>>
>>97355
>>96255
Agreed.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK