[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fesh pince quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 4578457874578.png (279 KB, 525x379) Image search: [Google]
4578457874578.png
279 KB, 525x379
You are Numbers, the newest member of the Banks family and trying to earn enough money to buy a pizza hut in the garage, you walk into the Kitchen and see your cousin Carelton asking ''Hello is prezzzz there'' what do you do?
>>
>>6838
Attempt to shove my tongue down his throat.
>>
>>6853
yep
>>
>>6838
Take the phone from him and make farting noises into it
>>
File: 587678568758.png (144 KB, 344x319) Image search: [Google]
587678568758.png
144 KB, 344x319
>>6861
Afraid and confused at the sight of you farting into his phone and the fact that you most likely ruined his chances of talking to the president, Carelton attempts to smooth things over with

>I'm know you want the pizza hut in the garage, I'm in a position to scratch your bush if you'll scratch mine
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15 KB, 400x400
>>6838
Walk away rather quicky.
I run to my neighbor's house and borrow the cash.
I now walk to the pizza hut, purchase the pizza, and eat it.
>>
>>6882
>scratch your bush if you'll scratch mine

Is it worth it?
>>
>>6882
Tell him you're not falling for the old "Pizza in the garage" trick again. Who the hell keeps pizza in the garage, holy shit.

Give him a wedgie.
>>
>>6882
ask for a hug, man
>>
File: tegaki.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>7003
>>6978

Ask for a hug THEN give him a wedgie.
>>
Acquire book of provocative images of swedish meatballs
>>
File: japanocat.png (864 KB, 769x592) Image search: [Google]
japanocat.png
864 KB, 769x592
>>6838
I came back here just to check if we ever did end up getting that pizza hut in the garage... or scratching careltons bush.
>>
>>6838
>Fesh pince quest
This is a black thing, isn't it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.