[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dungeons and Doom Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 18
File: エ一エム一.png (30 KB, 657x675) Image search: [Google]
エ一エム一.png
30 KB, 657x675
Through sheer will and anger your soul materializes into a humanoid form. You remember nothing. You only feel strong urge to rip and tear, and to live.

You find yourself in something that looks like a dungeon. Bare walls, no torches (this is when you realize your darkvision), splatters of blood on the floor, spider webbings. You realize you are not alone in the room: there are three husk-like zombies. Two seem to be in cataconic state, third one is facing towards the door and swinging it's club blindly in the air.

You only wear a loincloth and wield a dagger in your hand. Before you begin to act, your materialization completes. You resemble your past self a tiny bit more. Choose starting gift:

>Warrior: +2 STR, +2 CON, Chain shirt (+4 AC), Masterwork Longsword (+1 to hit, 1d8), +5 to rolls when destroying environment
>Rogue: +2 DEX, Longbow and 20x +1 arrows, 1d6 sneak attack ability, trapfinding ability
>Mage: +2 INT, Eldritch Blast at will (1d6 damage projectile, 6 squares range), arcane spellcasting (two 0, one 1 level spell casts per rest), spellbook (0: light; 1: mage armor)
>Cleric: +2 WIS, +2 CON, Leather armor (+2 AC), Mace (1d8), divine spellcasting (two 0, one 1 / rest), holy symbol (0: create water; 1: cure light wounds)

You are not bound by the so-called 'classes' and can learn any ability freely in the future.

For now your stats are:
[B]Health:[/B] 15
[B]Base bonus:[/B] +3
[B]AC: [/B]10
[B]Speed:[/B] 6 squares / round

[B]STR:[/B] 10
[B]DEX:[/B] 10
[B]CON:[/B] 10
[B]INT:[/B] 10
[B]WIS:[/B] 10
[B]CHA:[/B] -

Special abilities: Perfect darkvision

Attacks: Name (hit roll / damage roll)
Dagger (d20+2 / 1d4 )
>>
>>50792
a good start with fucked up tags, should have tested that beforehand.
>>
>>50792
Now seems like a good time to masterabate.
>>
>>50792
Rogue
>>
>>50792
Cleric
>>
>>50975
>>50998

You find a longbow and a quiver with enchanted arrows lying on the ground. As you pick them up, you vaguely recall the basic's of the rogue's profession.

Your sneak attack works on all types of enemies (e.g. oozes & undead as well) as long as they are surprised or exposed in another way.

The cataconic zombies will probably ignore you, though the third one is probably hostile. How do you proceed? (in case you attack the hostile zombie, use 4chan dice)

Stats:
Health: 15
Base bonus: +3
AC: 11
Speed: 6 squares / round

STR: 10
DEX: 12
CON: 10
INT: 10
WIS: 10
CHA: -

Special abilities: Perfect darkvision, 1d6 sneak attack, trapfinding

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4 )
* Longbow w/ +1 arrow (d20+5 / 1d8+1)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>51023
Sneak up to armed zombie and shiv him.
>>
File: pic.png (29 KB, 701x685) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
29 KB, 701x685
>>51112
You stab it in the neck and deal 5 damage, but it survives and lashes out at you. You dodge its attack and strike again, dealing 4 damage and slaying the zombie. The only thing of use you can loot from it is a club (1d6 damage)

As it is vanquished, you feel a pleasant sensation, as if you had absorbed some power from the fallen foe. You gain 20 XP. At 100 XP you will level up.

There are two cataconic zombies, a pillar (nobody hiding behind it), door to the left and door to the upper side which is armed with a simple dart trap.
>>
>>51175
Kill and search the two zombies then check out left door, listen for any noises and shit
>>
File: pic.png (23 KB, 1139x687) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
23 KB, 1139x687
>>54581
You effortlessly slaughter them as they do not resist at all. The pleasant rush isn't as strong when you kill them. You gain 10 XP for each of them. The curled up one was holding a small, shiny stone. It is pleasant to touch and might have some value.

You come up to the door on the left and inspect it. You don't hear any sounds, but there is a large keyhole and you look through it. Beyond the door is a long corridor, with plenty of corpses piled up by the walls. At the end stands a zombie with a crossbow, in a position readied to fire as soon as somebody enters.

Level: 1
Experience: 40 / 100

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4 )

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth, small shiny stone.
>>
>>54672
Check the other door
>>
File: pic2.png (37 KB, 1091x743) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
37 KB, 1091x743
>>54721

Similarly you look through the keyhole. It appears you might be in some sort of prison, as it is a corridor with jail doors on the left side. On the right there's a zombie with a shortsword, idly sitting by the wall. On the opposing side of the corridor sits some sort of a guard hound which looks like a skinny interbred of a dog and wolf. Unlike the zombie, the hound appears quite vigilant.
>>
>>54825
Use the zombie corpses for a shield as you enter the crossbowmans room kill him at close quarters and obtain crossbow
>>
File: pic2.png (32 KB, 1021x753) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
32 KB, 1021x753
>>54862
You pick up one of the corpses as a shield and open the left door. According to plan, the zombie immediately fires and hits the corpse, leaving you unscathed.
As he clumsily reloads the crossbow, you charge and overpower him. Few stabs to the face finish the fight.
You gain 20 XP and loot his heavy crossbow (d20+4 / d10) and 14 bolts.

The room basically looks like a corpse storage. The stench should be debilitating but it doesn't concern you at all.

Experience: 60 / 100
>>
>>54944
Fuck up that dog. with the bow use your knife to make a hole in the door to shoot the bolt through.
>>
File: pic2.png (14 KB, 266x557) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
14 KB, 266x557
>>55804
You punch out a hole in the doors with the dagger. This activates a dart trap, but the dart targeted someone who would be pressing the door handle and thus it misses.

The dog starts to bark furiously and the noise makes zombie-guard reluctantly stand up. When the hole is finally big enough, you take aim and shoot at the dog with the crossbow. You score a critical hit as the bolt pierces dog's skull through, dealing 14 damage. It's slain and you gain 20 XP.

The zombie slowly walked up to the door and prepares to swing his shortsword. It will take 1 round to reload the heavy crossbow but you have other options too.

Level: 1
Experience: 80 / 100

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4 )

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth, small shiny stone, heavy crossbow, 13 bolts.
>>
>>57474
Shift to the other door tile and press your back against it to keep the zombie out
>>
>>57485
You sidestep, and zombie's stab flies through empty space. It proceeds to smash the door for a while, making the hole considerably larger, but after a short while the zombie seems to lose interest. You hear him slowly walking away from the door.
>>
>>57496
reload the crossbow and take a shot at him but keep a short distance to the hole, just in case.
>>
File: pic2.png (22 KB, 533x587) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
22 KB, 533x587
>>57541
You do so. He's turned with his back towards you, so you take a good aim and dispose of him with a single shot. You gain 20 XP. You don't spot any traps so you carefully enter and search the room.

There are no traps, the zombie has only a shortsword and a bag with 2 small shiny stones. There are 3 cells but you have no key to them. The bottom-most cell is empty, middle has two withered corpses inside. Inside the top-most one somebody sits on the ground. Not a zombie, but for a human his skin looks gray and unhealthy. He wears some kind of armor. He's staring at his feet and ignoring you.

You level up. You gain 1 HP and +2 to any ability score, pick:
STR (melee to hit, damage)
DEX (ranged to hit, AC)
CON (HP and endurance)
INT (arcane spellcasting and many skills)
WIS (divine spellcasting and insight)

Also state your next action:
> Try talking to the man in cell
> Ignore him and check the next door
> Something else
>>
>>57581
Take the dead zombie's bag of stones and talk to the unknown man
>>
>>57619
>not looting the two corspes first
>>
>>57640
The cells are locked, so the corpses are inacessible unless you try to break the prison bars. They're old and rusty, so it's actually possible but it'll take a while and make lots of noise.

>>57619
"Who are you?" you ask. The man turns his face towards you with a stupefied expression.
"I... I wish I knew" he snickers at his own pitifulness and continues
"I woke up in these dungeons with no memories. I only knew I was once a priest." he says and shows a holy symbol in his hand.

"This symbol tells me nothing. I remember holy prayers, but I do not know whom do they reach. Forgetting his god, a great priest indeed." he drops the symbol on the ground, hides face in his hands and falls silent.
>>
+2 dex
>Pick lock of the two corspes cell with knife
>>
>>57652
Tell him, "I will go further to find the key, or something to break the bars, I will be back".(he may be useful, maybe he can heal), And then examine north door.
>>57660
I don't think that will work, but if could, we can try.
>>
File: pic2.png (30 KB, 539x803) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
30 KB, 539x803
>>57660
>>57667
Info: Skill checks are base bonus + related ability score + other bonuses.

You finish talking to the man and attempt to lockpick the corpses cell door. You're not far from opening, but the knife just doesn't cut it. You'll need something better suited for a lockpick.

North door isn't trapped nor locked. You look through the keyhole and see a kennel, in which sleep two hounds, and next to it stands a humanoid in leather armor. Black veil covers his face and he wields a curved sword. You also see a table in the room.

Level: 2
Experience: 100 / 300

Health: 16
AC: 12

DEX: 14

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4 )
* Longbow w/ +1 arrow (d20+6 / 1d8+1)
* Heavy crossbow w/ bolt (d20+5 / 1d10)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth, 3 small shiny stones, heavy crossbow, 12 bolts.
>>
If the kennel is locked
Knock on the door, lay in ambush
>>
>>57703
Maybe not ambusch, but prepare crossbow, open door, and fire at masked guy.
If kennel is not locked, only option i see, is to quetly open the door, shoot guy with longbow with is more quiet then crosbow, and hopefully dogies will not wake up.
>>
>>57703
>>57715
The kennel is locked, the lever on the left is probably what opens it.

Do you want to ambush the opponent in close combat or with crossbow/bow? (fired projectiles cannot be recovered)
>>
>>57723
knock on the door. Head back to other room. Heavy Crossbow when he opens the door, then Long bow
>>
>>57747
I second that.
>>
File: pic2.png (30 KB, 653x793) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
30 KB, 653x793
>>57747
You knock and hide, and as soon as the enemy enters, you shoot crossbow and score a sneak attack headshot for 15 damage. He keels over without even a whimper. You gain 25 XP. Searching him you find 2 small shiny stones and a falchion. Under his black mask is a face of zombie, perhaps better preserved, though with his mouth sewn shut.

You examine the next room and find a key ring with four keys. There are two doors in the room, one of them is a jail door with bars and you see it leads to a staircase going down.
>>
>>57747
This please.
>>
>>57772
is it possible to tame the hounds? maybe feed them some zombie meat
>>
>>57772
Take the stones, falchion, and black mask. Take the keys and check the table.
>>
>>57776
This without feeding them zombie meat. They should have REAL food somewhere
>>
>>57779
We have priest....(I don't aprove this choice, only sugest).
>>57772
Trying to tame the hounds is interesting option. We should get back to previous room to examine 2 dead bodies, and free priest.
>>
>>57779
>>57776
They seem dumb and rabid, you can try. "Don't attack me, others are okay" could work.

>>57778
On the table there is a wine bottle, but it seems to be filled with a red liquid other than wine. There is also a knife and a weird rock, intentionally polished and carved to take a certain shape, though it looks like a rather random shape to you.

>>57785
You open the cell doors in the previous room. Looting corpses nets you a primitive lockpick and a shiny stone larger than the ones you've found so far.

You open priest's cell, but he doesn't react, still curled up with his face hidden.
>>
>>57796
comfort him while also being flirty
>>
>>57796
I really dont know with these dogs, dont want to kill the character.

Start off with smelling the red fluid
>>
>>57796
Ask if the priest wants to leave with you. Tell him there's stuff in the other room he might recognize that could help him figure out who he is. Give him the falchion if he wants or needs it.
>>
>>57807
It's blood.

>>57809
You enter the cell and talk to him. Though he stands up, he looks at you with dead eyes and in depressed manner says "Is there even a point in all this? Why am I not dead?"

Experience: 125 / 300

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4)
* Falchion (d20+3 / 2d4)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth, 5 small shiny stones, 1 shiny stone, heavy crossbow, 11 bolts, falchion, primitive lockpick.
>>
>>57796
Convice priest to go with you. Say something like life is beautiful, maybe he have falimy waiting for him, etc. Aks if he don't remember any spells.
>>
> Keep stabbing dogs till dead
Farm that XP
>>
>>57822
>Why am I not dead?
Tell him he won't know if he stays in his cell.
>>
>>57822
Tell this: >>57826 , and also that if we escape this duengon, we surly get back to society and life good lifes. And even if you don't want to life, I want, and I need you to escape. Help me out man.
Also this: >>57833
>>
>>57826
"Beautiful? Hahaha. I don't remember family, nor anything beautiful about life... I can cast spells through my prayers, but value do they have when my god has forsaken me? Truly, why am I even alive..." he rants.

"You won't know if you stay in the cell" you respond. A small glimmer of life appeared in his eyes.

"You... Fine... If you have a purpose, I will help you." he picks up his holy symbol and club from the ground.
>>
>>57856
Examine east door.
>>
File: pic2.png (34 KB, 1287x481) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
34 KB, 1287x481
>>57910
A long bridge, ending with another door. You can't see what's below the bridge from here. The door is guarded by another masked zombie, this one sports a shield and a spear.
>>
>>57928
Try north doors(I think enemy on the bridge with spear, and shield to defend from arrows or belts, is to hard to defeat).
>>
File: pic2.png (17 KB, 761x615) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
17 KB, 761x615
>>57973
You open the door with the keys and go down the stairs. The staircase ends with another jail door and pretty much leads to the area underneath the bridge. In there, you see a multitude of bones and a large lizard-like monster with just the front legs and a spiked tail. It seems to be taking a nap. There is a gap in the east wall, and you could squeeze through it if you dare to enter the room.
>>
>>58003
Lets lure the spear guy in and let the priest stand at the other end of the room while hiding near the door

When the zombie opens the door and charges him, end him with a dagger to the back
>>
File: pic2.png (32 KB, 679x621) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
32 KB, 679x621
>>58013
You initiate the plan, but the zombie turns out more agile than the previous ones. As you jump it, it notices you manages to block the attack just in time. It still advances towards the priest.
>>
>>58039
Shoot the zombie in the back with the crossbow.
>>
>>58279
You hit and deal 9 damage, but the zombie survives and attacks the priest. The two engage in clumsy melee combat, failing to hit each other while you drop the crossbow, draw your bow and fire, hit and deal 8 damage, slaying the zombie. You gain 30 XP.

In the future make more complex combat plans (e.g. describe actions for more than just next turn) to speed up combat.

Experience: 155 / 300

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4)
* Falchion (d20+3 / 2d4)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 20 arrows +1, loincloth, 5 small shiny stones, 1 shiny stone, heavy crossbow, 11 bolts, falchion, primitive lockpick, jail keyring.
>>
>>58302
Loot the zombie.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10 KB, 400x400
>>58376
And say sorry to priestman :(
>>
>>58380
please say sorry to priestman... he kind of was reduced bait

also give the dogs some blood, maybe theyll like it
>>
>>58376
You loot a heavy wooden shield (+2 AC), a long spear (1d8, strikes targets 2 squares away), a bag with 3 well-balanced throwing knives (1d4+1) and a small shiny stone. Picking it all up might be troublesome (especially spear) as you're running out of space to carry it. It could replace your falchion.

After searching the slain body, you walk up to the priest and say "I'm sorry, man. For making you a bait, and all....
"It's fine, I'm not hurt... at least I was of some use." he responds, with the same tone as always.
>>
>>58389
>also give the dogs some blood, maybe theyll like it
You spill a dash of blood from the bottle, and the dogs finally stop growling for a while, instead being occupied with trying to lick it all up, as if it was the first time they saw something liquid in their lives. With floor wiped clean, they stare at you, anxiously awaiting more.
>>
Can you describe that rock found on table? Also if bridge is above lizard, can we stand there and cheese it with bow for XP?
>>
>>58512
Yes. You can.

The rock is flat, aside from that the shape is awfully nondescript. Depending on how you look at it, it may be a dragon, a horse or honestly a randomly carved shape.
>>
>>58558

Ignore stone for now, we can always went back to it. Give priest some weapon, for example shortsword from south room. Don't attact lizard, too dangereous. Examine doors on the east(bridge).
>>
File: pic2.png (25 KB, 889x465) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
25 KB, 889x465
>>58573
>>58573
Asked to pick up a weapon, the priest takes the shortsword and long spear. You examine the east door. There are no enemies in the next room, just some tables and chests, a ladder leading up and what seems to be a hole in the floor.

The door is locked and there's a very simple alarm trap installed in the lock.

Experience: 155 / 300

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4)
* Falchion (d20+3 / 2d4)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 19 arrows +1, loincloth, 6 small shiny stones, 1 shiny stone, heavy crossbow, 10 bolts, falchion, primitive lockpick, jail keyring.
>>
>>58622
Disarm the trap but first check if the traps trapped
>>
>>60584
I rolled behind the scenes, but I want to ask: do you want me to use 4chan dice for the more important rolls? (e.g. this one was probably fairly important)

It's not. You disarm the trap and unlock the door. You enter the room and examine it. There's plenty of tables by the wall, they're all horribly splattered with old, dried blood. Plenty of tools lie on them: knives, scissors, hammers. Chains with cuffs are embedded into the walls. There are also chests and crates, in them there are needles, nails, thread, rope, some of the black masks worn by the zombies.

In the corner there's a large hole, walls of which are extremely filthy. It's probably a shaft leading to some kind of refuse pile. It's not entirely vertical, but still fairly steep.

The ladder goes some four metres up. There is another opening in the ceiling just south of the ladder one.
>>
>>60712
use rolls I'd say
>>
>>60712
Take some rope, tie it to a multiple cuffs on the wall in case one breaks, and descend down the hole to check it out.
>>
File: otyugh.jpg (195 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
otyugh.jpg
195 KB, 620x480
>>61540
You prepare to descend. You set up a sign with the priest: you pulling on the rope will be asking him to come, him pulling the rope will mean there's trouble above.

You go down the shaft and after a few metres of descent it stops looking like a building and becomes more of a cave. You land onto a half-liquid footing made of rubbish and decomposing bodies. Some of them have various orifices sewn shut, others are intact. Worryingly, some corpses have had chunks of their body bitten off. Amongst the buzz of flies you hear a quiet sound of river flowing.

You carefully explore the cave. Some bodies are equipped, but the items are ruined. As you go a little deeper, something finally catches your eye: a relatively fresh corpse (judging by the state of his robes), clutching a book against his chest. However things aren't as easy as you had wished - after taking a few steps you realize the corpse is just next to a disguisting creature, roughly donkey-sized. You don't know how or why, but you recognize it is a young otyugh.

It's stuffing its maw with something right now, and slowly wrapping a tentacle around the corpse with book which is next on the menu.
>>
>>61935
Throw a couple arrows far away to distract it. If it doesn't, back off quietly and prepare to shoot it from a safe distance.
>>
>>61967
Wait nevermind, if the keyring has been fully used throw that first, if it doesn't work then the arrows, if that doesn't then do the shooting plan
>>
>>61978
The otyugh turned away at the sound of falling keyring, but it didn't move to check it out, only lazily sticking out a tentacle in that general direction. In response to that you move as far as you can and shoot at the monster with your bow. It is too slow to reach you, and you fire a total of 4 arrows, missing one and dealing 7, 9 and 4 damage. Otyugh is slain and you gain 60 XP.

You walk up to the corpse and search it. Aside from the book, it has a large adventurer's bag. Inside it lots of broken glass and wet, ruined items, but you also find 5 small shiny stones and a rare-looking platinum coin.

The book turns out to be a mage's spellbook, though mostly destroyed by dirt and moisture. It contains following spells (which you neither have the ability, nor INT to cast so far):
L0: Light, Disrupt Undead
L1: Obscuring Mist, True Strike

Aside from that, you find some interesting notes tucked into the spellbook. Majority of them has gone unreadable, but there are some fragments:
>" ... now, four different variants. There are many factors involved, including the random factor, but I am led to believe that individual charisma and wil..."

> "Observation: talking to self brings positive results... (unreadable) ...en mumbling, hence their tendency to sew mouths shut or..."

> "...instinct or generally malicious behaviour universally present in all of them. However as long as the influence persists,they can be..."

Experience: 215 / 300

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4)
* Falchion (d20+3 / 2d4)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 15 arrows +1, loincloth, 6 small shiny stones, 1 shiny stone, heavy crossbow, 10 bolts, falchion, primitive lockpick.

Spellbook - you cannot cast spells
>>
>>62244
Go back to the rope and go back up before an inevitable fully grown creature finds you and fucks you up. Go up the ladder too and peek up to see what's going on.
>>
File: pic2.png (13 KB, 427x387) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
13 KB, 427x387
>>62280
You take a peek. You see a featureless room with two guards sitting on stools in two corners of the room. They are hunched and seem inert/asleep, though they still have sword/buckler in their hands.
>>
>>62359
Give the priest the spellbook. Ask him what else he needs, if anything, to do his shit. Go up the hole and attempt to kill one of the zombies with the bow silently and without alerting the other. If the other wakes up, drop down and wait for him to fall down or something; if the other doesn't wake up swap the falchion for the spear, climb up and finish him. Loot the corpses.
>>
Rolled 17, 7 = 24 (2d20)

>>62417
"I cannot cast arcane spells. I only know of miracles, and I can heal you, or grant you a battle blessing." says the priest.

You sneak and go up. First d20 is your attack (+6), second is stealth attempt (+5).
>>
Rolled 4, 14 = 18 (2d20)

>>62491
Roll
>>
File: pic2.png (24 KB, 823x521) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
24 KB, 823x521
>>62491
>>62539

The arrow slays one of the zombies, but you startle the other one. You manage to drop down before it stands up and attacks you.

The zombie goes down the ladder rather than dropping down, but that leaves him wide open and you easily slaughter him together with priest. You gain 50 XP.

Enemies drop 2 scimitars, 2 bucklers and one of them had a small shiny stone on him.

You check the door and confirm it's safe, then enter. You reach a crossing, way north has rubble blocking passage. East leads to a door. South leads to a room (larger than you can see), and there is a masked zombie there, wielding a shield and a spear. He has clearly noticed you, but he doesn't charge.

Experience: 265 / 300

* Dagger (d20+3 / 1d4)
* Falchion (d20+3 / 2d4)

Inventory: dagger, longbow, 14 arrows +1, loincloth, 12 small shiny stones, 1 shiny stone, rare platinum coin, heavy crossbow, 10 bolts, falchion, primitive lockpick, spellbook.

Spellbook - you cannot cast spells
>>
>>62585
I'm tired and going to bed, but I'm really liking this quest! Keep it up man, hope you get more contributors
>>
>>62585
Check keyhole of door? east side dont bother masked zombie unless he gets antsy
we mean him no harm... yet
>>
File: pic2.png (55 KB, 1125x697) Image search: [Google]
pic2.png
55 KB, 1125x697
>>63053
A large symmetrical room. Four pillars. Skeletons nailed or chained to walls. The floor is literally painted with blood.
>>
>>63117
Just gonna nope around the sigil of doom there and chuck the dagger at the masked zombie as we walk around the corner nonchalantly longbow readied with an arrow if the dagger doesnt kill him (do i get style points yet)
>>
>>63179
>(do i get style points yet)
You wish. You could have thrown a d20 instead to see the results for yourself.

Anyway: you throw the dagger and he fails to cover with his shield. You deal a whopping 1 point of damage, and the zombie rapidly sidesteps to east, leaving your line-of-sight.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK