[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Contractor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: phone booth.png (218 KB, 528x393) Image search: [Google]
phone booth.png
218 KB, 528x393
I'm afraid there are some details I don't know or don't remember, such as your name. For the sake of simplicity, let me call you the Contractor, because you complete certain jobs, and your real name doesn't matter anyway. For the details I missed that do matter, I'll just ask you to remind me, alright? Let us begin.

Distorted voice finishes the sentence:
>... is the joint's location. Meds production line, warehouse and the offices. As always, remember about the privacy.
and the call ends. Conveniently enough, it's late evening and it is already getting dark. The med plant is roughly 15 miles away. You return to your place and prepare your tools of trade... but what were they again?

> Your tools of trade are a mask (what mask exactly?) and up to 4 more items. What are they?
>>
>>42628
4 more masks and at least one of them is a BANE mask
>>
>>42628
>Garrote Wire
>Silenced Pistol
>Chloroform
>Knife

Mask is a simple ski mask.
>>
>>42709
Supporting
>>
>>42644
Ill go with the Bane as default mask
>>
>>42709
But do we have ammo?
>>
You have picked up your items and there is no time to waste. You travel to the SEI Pharma med plant.

Equipment: Garrotte Wire, Silenced Pistol (3x15 ammo), Chloroform, Knife, Ski Mask.

>Please remind me, do you work alone?
>>
>>42824
Yeah, but you always have alittle rat called Mr. Rubble in your backpocket.
>>
>>42824
Yes
>>
File: 1.png (226 KB, 464x474) Image search: [Google]
1.png
226 KB, 464x474
>>43219
You arrive at the destination. Unfortunately you do not have the buildings' plans, and you had to rely on just the satellite pictures. There are 5 buildings total within the complex. You are fairly certain about three of them, but not so much about the remaining two. The one on the right (pic) is most likely a guardhouse.

The entire complex is surrounded by a 2 metres tall wall with some fence spikes on top. There are CCTV cameras on lightpoles by them.

There are two entrances, the northern one is opened remotely whilst the southern one is for transport vehicles and features a dedicated sentry post.

By the way, the surroundings are rather calm, bunch of houses nearby, a small market and a gas station. These are city's outskirts.

You need a plan to get inside.
>>
>>43433
Climb nearby tree, jump/swing off it/branch, you're in.
>>
>>43756
You can do that, but there's a chance you will be seen on the cameras. If you go for it anyway, roll a d100 (higher = better), also state from which side do you wish to enter the complex.
>>
>>43829
Meh, might as well do it. Northwest corner (or top-left). I got a 62 on a random number generator (gen. between 1-100). Good enough? Also maybe survey the area before going in, to make sure cameras can't spot you (at least immediately).
>>
>>44026
Next time please use built-in dice:
>Dice rolling follows /tg/'s format (e.g., "dice+2d6" without the quotes in the options field rolls 2d6).
For now I'll let that pass so as to not waste time.

You climb a tree, gracefully jump over the fence and immediately hide within brushes that grow inside so as to avoid the camera. You can't say whether you were seen, though.

You are now inside the complex. You can see that only a few rooms in the offices have lights on, meaning majority of workers have already left. Notably, none of the rooms on the ground level are lit. You are on the western side and there's a single door here. It looks like a backdoor/evac door and most likely locked.

Though you ended with a ski mask in the end... what is the next part of your master plan?
>>
>>42709
>Contractor
>these equips

NOW I'VE LOST IT
>>
>>45512
Well, you'd have to remind me if you possess any special abilities.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK