[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civilization: Who really cares what the name is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 87623095.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
87623095.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
You and your small wandering tribe of about 18 members, hear about a wondrous treasure that would grant immortality. After your group getting called completely insane, you and your group begin your quest.

After traveling for the entire day, you set up camp under a large overhang, near a lake. Your group decides to delegate you as "unofficial leader."

>Need names for the group and this unknown person you will be controlling. Also need to know this person's gender, skill they're best at, and an order for your tribe.
>>
>>365508
Broken Fang Clan
Male
Great Craftsman
Scout for resources
>>
>>365508
Chadwick Gaspard former world heavyweight champion wrestler and his band of misfit students that may or may not include bandits, outcasts, and your typical assortment of buggerers
>>
Alright, so I'm actually going to go with >>365519
But let it be known, some of the concepts of >>365528 will be used.
>>
>>365528
>>365508
At first glance Chadwick's posse may LOOK like bandits or ruffians, but if asked they INSIST that they are infact traveling monks who have swarn to live their lives like the "natural one", STYLIN’, PROFILIN’, CLYDESDALE RIDING, EAGLE FLYING, KISS-STEALING, WHEELIN’ N’ DEALIN’ SON'S OF BASTARDS."
>>
As hands down, the greatest craftsman of the Broken Fang Clan, who sometimes goes by the name of Chadwick, you decide that doing a quick search for the necessary resources would be a good use of time. After all, it looks like you have plenty of time to search for materials.

Or should I say, the rest of your tribe. In the mean time, you decide that you need some sort of device that truly represents how truly STYLIN' you and your band of misfits actually are.

>Roll a D100 to see how many resources you attain. I'm going to take only the first roll after this post.
Also,
>What are you going to build to ensure you and your group are as "STYLIN’, PROFILIN’, CLYDESDALE RIDING, EAGLE FLYING, KISS-STEALING, WHEELIN’ N’ DEALIN’ SON'S OF BASTARDS." as you claim to be?
>>
>>365600
We need a longhouse, a communal space where drinks can be had, community meals are served, announcements are made, and a small arena for bare knuckle boxing to allow people to settle disputes.
>>
>>365630
Forgot my dice, also a BIG fucking chair for the leader, and various other chairs of sizes and qualities some with cushion some without, you got to earn your seat around here.. or sit on the floor.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>365641
>>365630
>>365600
Forgot my dice twice
>>
>>365630
>>365641
>>365644

You get a fair amount of wood, stones, and clay.

As the greatest craftsman, you know that it would be easy to create bedrolls for all the tribe to sleep on.

Unfortunately, you only have enough time and resources to meet one of these ideas.

>Build a longhouse, which would certainly raise group moral, happiness, and make all of your group, including you, much stronger, due to all of the dispute settling.
Or
>Build a chair, large enough that the entire group would know that you are the true leader of them all. They would then follow all commands without fail, however only you would gain a small boost in intelligence.
>>
>>365694
>Build a longhouse, which would certainly raise group moral, happiness, and make all of your group, including you, much stronger, due to all of the dispute settling.
>>
>>365721
One vote for longhouse.
>>
Thread died?
>>
>>365508
>that pic
Is that a real place?
>>
>>365694
Build a long house
>>
>>365694
Longhouse
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.