[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shin Megami Tensei Trails of Faith: An Interactive SMT Adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: YHVHStanza.png (33 KB, 228x316) Image search: [Google]
YHVHStanza.png
33 KB, 228x316
"Wake up, my servant of flesh and blood!"

Suddenly, you are conscious. You do not know how, but you have arisen from ashes to become human. Standing before you is the grand one himself, YHVH. He opens his mouth, and speaks:

"You are here with one purpose, understand? You answer to ME and ME only. Tell me, young servant: what is your personal opinion on demons?"

YHVH looks over to the camera, as if to speak to a third controlling will:

"First 6 decides."
>>
>>360845
Demons are for waifus
>>
>>360845
they don't exist.
>>
>>360845
They're rad.
>>
>>360845
Metal \m/
>>
>>360845
Some are chaotic and some are lawful. The universe needs balance but I lean towards lawful.
>>
File: YHVH_SMT2.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_SMT2.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>361506
"BALANCE! YOU...YOU DARE TRY TO APPEASE ME WHILE STILL STICKING TO YOUR CLAIM?"

"I...I WILL look at me I'm noah, I suck faggot cock because I am a faggot, I'm mean to my brother too, I am a gay homo

I go on anime imageboards and post pictures of yellow dudes and pretend to be an anime character, lol I'm a faggot
>>
What the fuck?

Okay I paused my writing to go to the bathroom and it appears my brother got ahold of the computer.

This is some bullshit.
>>
File: get your comp, loser.jpg (67 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
get your comp, loser.jpg
67 KB, 500x330
I say we go recruit some demons while YHVH's having His lover's spat with Lucifer.
>>
>>361592
>>361527
You can del your posts and try again
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzOTcwMDAxNDIw.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzOTcwMDAxNDIw.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
At length, sick with longing for those glittering sunset streets and cryptical hill lanes among ancient tiled roofs, nor able sleeping or waking to drive them from his mind, Carter resolved to go with bold entreaty whither no man had gone before, and dare the icy deserts through the dark to where unknown Kadath, veiled in cloud and crowned with unimagined stars, holds secret and nocturnal the onyx castle of the Great Ones.
>>
>>361874
You sound like a Bal-Sagoth song.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>361874
shut the fuck up you nigger fag. this is my thread. MY thread. do you hear? I will personally have the pleasure of cumming over to your house and killing you myself. Nigger do you know who you are fucking with? You are fucking with god. god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! god! dog! I will fuck you! Up!

but wait...what's that noise?
>>
>>361911
It was me, DIO!

ZA WARUDO!!!
>>
Yip this has gone so far south the thread needs to be purged.
>>
What the actual fuck.
Summerfags,man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.