[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Necromancer Quest VIII: My OP images are missing edition!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2284422016_8f53d761f0_z.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2284422016_8f53d761f0_z.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
You put your hand to your chin, rubbing it while you and Liana both consider your options. Maybe go to the theater and let her relax? Nah, that seems a little impersonal. Maybe go to your place and just hang out? Nah, that seems a little far in the other direction. Going back to her apartment will mean fielding uncomfortable questions from her sister. There's gotta be something else you two can do... After a minute, something dawns on you. "I have a place we can go to," you say to Liana, who takes her eyes off the clouds to look at you. The idea is risky, but it'll be worth it to bolster her mood if you manage to not scare her in the process. "A friend showed me this really nice clearing near the center of the forest. It's far enough away that there's almost no chance of anyone finding it if they aren't out there to find that exact place, it seems that nobody comes out there for anything as it is, and while I was there I didn't hear any sounds from town. If you'd like, I can take you there and you can meet my friend, or you could use the place to clear your head if you need."

>roll 1d20
-------
Welcome back to Modern Necromancy Quest! Your name is Michael Remic and you are a track star and aspiring profaner of the dead!
In the last thread, you drove LIANA (the SEER you met at freshman orientation) to the OLD CEMETARY to look at JACOB'S GRAVE, were told by her that the cemetary's caretaker (the WITCH) does not like her or RACHEL (her older sister, and an ENCHANTRESS that you stole from), gave her a TRAUMATIC FLASHBACK, got into an argument with the WITCH and got told to not come back, scared LIANA into running into the WOODS by herself, yelled at SKUNKBRO, searched for and found LIANA, and apologized to her. You and LIANA are currently deciding what to do for two more hours, since RACHEL thinks you two are at the MOVIES.
>>
Previous thread: >>314858

Come join us in the MNQ Discord server and discuss how incompetent the QM is!
https://discord.gg/QPfWR
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>339698
"Hey, we can ride bikes there or something"
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>339698
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>339698
"It's pretty far out in the woods so it might take a while to get there, but I have a skeletal ride that could make it faster if it would be alright with you"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK