[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
**A Road Bound Story**
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465832640027.jpg (770 KB, 1920x1306) Image search: [Google]
1465832640027.jpg
770 KB, 1920x1306
The general summation of what this thread will be can be easily explained by thinking of text based RPGs. A story will be presented, and based on player decision, will be tailored over it's duration.

The genre will be based around medieval fantasy, and for the sake of immersion, exposition will be presented over the course of your characters' quest.

This is a trial just to see if it works out well, if it does I'll probably do this more on a larger scale.

**Only taking one person at the moment**
Be prepared for this to go on for an extended period of time if you decide you want to take part in it, could go on for a while based on your decisions.
>>
>>314844
Okie Dokie.
>>
>>314844
>A teenage girl from the city, flat-chested and short due to malnutrition, adventuring under the guise of a boy. Is unfamiliar with the majority of things in the countryside, but appreciates the clean air and peacefulness of her natural surroundings.
>>
>>314925
Sorry for the delay, some personal issues had come up. Anywho.

However, it was a shame that peacefulness and natural surroundings were two things that generally did not go hand in hand. Sure, being able to call the capital city of the East home was better than most had it, but due to the on going holy war with the west and general danger of the world outside of the gates, stone walls, etc, this little world of yours had it's fair share of problems.

In the ruckus of it all it's easy to forget the basics... come to think of it, they'd slipped your mind at the moment.

What was the capital city of the East called?
What was the name your world commonly went by?
What name did YOU go by?
>>
>>314925
Well, something tells me this guy bailed. Anyone else?
>>
>>315531
I am a bit confused with what you are trying to propose. Is it a collaborative writing effort, or a "present input" type of interactive quest?

Can you clarify it up for me? Perhaps I would enjoy helping out until someone else steps in and takes the ball.
>>
File: l31zqEC.jpg (131 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
l31zqEC.jpg
131 KB, 700x674
You, don't recall much from the fall, well, after you lost your grip. You were circling the planet doing some routine maintenance on the outside of your vessel and something must of hit. You didn't hear anything, but eveything falling apart before your eyes and you started spinning, then you just, passed out.

When you wake up, you remember you're the Cosmonaut Yuri Komarov, sent into space after years of military service for the glory of the CCCP. You have been in many wars and can drink enough to kill a horse. But, when he stands, Yuri finds him self in a thick elder forest.The environment seem fine, green grass, blue sky, but he keeps his helmet for now.

>He would be better looking then pic related but other then yeah, still based in a medieval setting. Just with a Cosmonaut walking around.
>>
File: mymap.png (7 MB, 7692x9075) Image search: [Google]
mymap.png
7 MB, 7692x9075
Sorry, using this thread to test image size.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK