[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One sitting civ - mushrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: mushroom civ.jpg (146 KB, 736x1308) Image search: [Google]
mushroom civ.jpg
146 KB, 736x1308
Lets make a mini civ game, it ends when you win.
Heres the basic of the race:
>The Shrooms have no vital orgains, but they, lets say, think more with their cap.
>with the ones we will be playing. they can pass some information/memories to their offspin
>they produce 5 spores a week
>take 2 weeks to grow, must be "planted" on decomposing organic matter

Go ahead and decide how they look like(you may disconsider pic) and if the envirosment affects how they look like.

History will start soon
>>
I vote morels.
>>
>>168811
i second this
>>
>>168811
+1
>>
>>168748
Physarum Polycephalum
>>
>>168926
Supporting
>>
File: mushroom.jpg (113 KB, 1469x1187) Image search: [Google]
mushroom.jpg
113 KB, 1469x1187
The mushroom man are know for being peaceful manlets that are normally merchands, not being exterminated by murderhobos only because they are extremely prolific
But your kind is different, your kind had enough.
You only know so many, but there is one thing you are sure of: You are here to conquer. The world will becovered in our turf.

As the wind blows you arrive at something fertile, you grow, and observe your surroundings.
in addition to many of your kind you see a settlement, a (pick one) village/town/city/etc, composed of humans/orcs/gnomes/etc
>>
>>169000
>City of gnomes
>>
>>169000
Village of skelletons
>>
File: 1cs.png (688 KB, 701x627) Image search: [Google]
1cs.png
688 KB, 701x627
>>169038
VILLAGE OF SKELETONS
>>
>>169038
>>169085
>>169033
Changing my vote to skeleton village
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9 KB, 400x400
>>169000 (oh man, i wanted to rape the gnomes)
Among a vast plain, and a few floating islands, you see Village of Skeletons
Damn, you need organic matter to reproduce and bones won't do, but maybe they have zombies? or at least some necromancers?
It may be better to attack the (chose size and race again) in the other side.
wait, attack? it may not be the best idea to rush in like that, or is it?
>what is our next action?

Notes: mushrooms have high unity, they will obey orders of the wisest, so so long your plan is good they will probably follown it.
12 days have passed, your legs are almost fully formed.
>>
>>169146
>chose size and race again

COLOSSAL

GHOSTS
>>
>>169146
Make a deal with the skele's if they help us they can rule the world alongside us
>>
File: (you).jpg (234 KB, 645x2113) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
234 KB, 645x2113
i'm not gonna GM for just 2 losers

>>169167
>implying ghosts exist
>>
>>169397
ok
>>
>>169397
I'm here, happy?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>169146
Orc village
>>
>>169397
It's a good qst, It is sad not to have so many people here
>>
Man, op probably left.
>>
>>169397
OP is kill?
>>
OP Come back
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.