[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand fantasy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11 KB, 400x400
You are a 2dark4u Blood Elf in kingdom of Raghadam.

Unfortunately, this is the year 3456 after Ekh'ta. Its been long since Raghadam became a modern constitutional monarchy.
The warlike nature of your people is now useless, your parents are too poor to afford you a good education and you are rather lazy yourself.
So you find yourself flipping mandragore sandwiches at McQamin's.

Suddenly you hear a scream
"Milarho! Come here"

A) You answer the voice
B) You go to see who called
C) You don't pay attention
>>
>>139777
Let Milarho deal with it. You just get on with your day job.
>>
>>139802
You continue flipping. Waiting for working hours to end. You hear again
"MILARHO YOU STABAN KRKSHWAL (lazy faggot) BRING YOUR ARRLMNER (ass) DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

A) "Shut the glard up you dtempel (Elfyque word for "fat and ugly")!"
B) Go to see
C) Pretend you heard nothing, continue flipping
>>
>>139814
Find out what Milarho's problem is that he/she would let the rest of us deal with what should in all rights be exclusively his/her headache.
>>
>>139819
You sense a big sweaty hand grab you by the shoulder.
Your boss scream in your pointy ears

"MILHARO YOU ARE MRZAZEK (blind-deaf) OR WHAT? THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE TELESPEAK FOR YOU"

You leave immediately the kitchen. And now?

A) You answer the telespeak
B) You pretend to answer and go smoke some Broparts outside instead
>>
>>139856
Oh, you mean Milarho is us? Weird, I suppose we answer the phone.
>>
>>139862
You turn on the telespeak

"Lr. Milharo Wolk'mor?
"Uhm...Yes"
"This is Wizard Galmar speaking to you. We have bad news from the curehouse"
"Bad news?"
"I know this will sound harsh Lr. Wolk'mor but the petrification spell is reaching its terminal stage and unfortunately I think your honorable mother won't survive it. We did everything in our power we could Lr. Wolk'mor."
"This...this is mwoltar. Why are you calling me Wz. Galmar"
"Well. Time is short and your mother last wish is that you could be next to her before her entrance in the Otherworld. I am sure your employer will agree."

A) "Sorry Wz. Galmar. I know my boss all too well. He won't let me. I'll have to wait until sunset to come"
B) "Thank you for calling me Wz. Galmar. I come immediately"
C)"AND YOU DID NOTHING TO SAVE HER?!! How you dare calling yourself a wizard! Galmar I am coming RIGHT NOW and trust me you won't be breathwalking for long"
>>
>>139899
B, except faster.
>>
>>139899
You turn off the telespeak and get ready to leave. Suddenly you hear your boss yelling
"MILHARO WHERE THE GLARD YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING AGAIN?!"

A) I...I come back immediately my lord
B) My mother is about to transcend, I'm off to see her
C) N...nowhere
>>
>>140386
Family emergency, can't wait.
>>
>>140702
"Hold on a second boy! First it was your father, then your dog, then your relative, then your other relative and now your mother? What it will be next time? Your goblin? You're won't hex me this time. Stay here or you're fired!"

A) Yes my lord..Immediately...it won't happen again
B) I am not fired I QUIT!
C) BLARGSHE DEMPTEL GET OFF MY WAY OR I SLICE YOU ON THE SPOT
>>
>>140799
B, there's probably like a million other McQamins with better bosses anyway
>>
>>140833
You leave the McQamin. The curehouse is 2km away, on the other side of the bay, in the manufactural district.

A) You ride the dragonway. Thus paying 10 golden Tetes, even though you got only 40 Tetes in your pennybag.
B) Go by feet. It will be longer but you will keep your savings
>>
>>140846
B but fast. There is no time to spare.
>>
>>140866
You got fast but not enough, as Wz. Galmar hopelessly explain to you, your honorable mother left this dimension a few minutes away.
He leads you to a room where her stonelike remains lay on a table, then he leaves you alone with her.
You remain silent there, as a mourning

Suddenly you hear some knocks on the door.

A) You open the door
B) This is not the moment. No matter who is there he'll have to wait as long as needed. Then you will speak with him
C) "GLARD OFF!"
>>
>>140878
A.
>>
>>140888
You open the door. A slick looking troll in velvet suit was waiting for you.
He start speaking in a sweet tone
"Lr. Wolk'mor I presume?"

A) "Yes, that's me. What do you want?"
B)" NO, I'M THE EMPEROR AND I'M WAITING FOR MY SISTER"
C)"I don't know you and this is neither the moment nor the place for a talk. Goodhealth!" You slam the door in his face
>>
>>140923
C
>>
>>140923
A, fuck >>140934
>>
>>140934
You shooed off the intruder. After at least a good hour mourning, you are about to leave the room. You find a letter on the floor, in the doorstep.
You take it then open the door. you notice the stranger is gone. He must have been the one to leave this note since it is written in Trolltongue.

Do you read Trolltongue, roll to find out

>Even: Yes
>Odd: No
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>140959
>>
>>140964
All these scribbles are darkspeak for you. So you should better find a way to unlock that. What will your solution be?

A) Search for Wz. Galmar. He's a learned elder and probably knows some Trolltongue
B) Leave the curehouse for the Troll neighbourhood. Then ask some random passerby to translate it for you.
C) There must be at least one troll among the folk you know.
>>
>>140983
I'd say A because he's rather trustworthy (and a wizard) but also consider C.
>>
>>140987
You go to the lobby to ask a greetnun where you could find Wz. Galmar.

Roll to find out what she answers:

>From 1 to 3: "Apologies my lord. Wz. Galmar has gone to attend a palabre in Wamaseka. He will be back in 3 Firespheres."
>From 4 to 6: "Wz. Galmar does not receive before shadowtime. Come back later my lord."
>From 7 to 10: "Hallway 2, third cell on the left. But knock before entering I beg."
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>141038
>>
>>141064
You stand now befront the door of Wz. Galmar's cell.
You knock on the door

"Don't your hear we're busy theere?! Come back at shadowtime!"

A) "Wz. Galmar, it's me, Wolk'mor. I need a speakwhile with you."
B) You go outside to wait for shadowtime
C) You open the door, no matter what he may say
>>
>>141080
A.
>>
>>141113
The door stays closed

"And so what, you think It would walk the same for everyelse askman? I'm unpleased but come back soon I told you"

A) "Wz. Galmar, can you read Trolltongue?"
B) "Apologies but I can't stay for long. Is there anyone you know that reads Trolltongue Wz. Galmar?"
C) "I won't disturb you any farther Wz. Galmar". Meet me outside the curehouse at shadowtime if you wish so."
>>
>>141148
B.
>>
>>141155
"Are you depthinking I can't unlock Trolltongue?!..."

The door opens violently. Wz. Galmar overstand, all covered in bloodmarks. He takes promptly the note from your hands and start reading it with unwaitness.

"Mhm...mhm..ah..."

The more he reads. The more distable he becomes. Finally he gives you back the letter with feary eyes.

A) What does the note says Wz. Galmar?
B) Wizard? It your healthpace fine?
>>
>>141195
B
>>
>>141224
"Oh for me all is fine, do not mothe...do not elsecare. It rather is for you that thing are not"

"What do you side?"

"Time runs so I'll have to make short: It is about your honorable mother's deathwill. About your inheritance more precisely..."

"I have an inheritance?"

"Yes, an inheritance in debt. And this writer has an air of being you debtor. He says you will find him around cheesehigh at the Burning Rose drinkhouse."

A) Gratelots for helping me Wizard and Goodhealth to you
B) Do you know where sits the Burning Rose Wz. Galmar?
>>
>>141274
B!
>>
>>141279
Roll to find out

>Even: He knows
>Odd: He doesn't know
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>141288
>>
>>141309
"I don...only half. With such a name it should stand around Pocktown. It's foreside the Vaset'y broadwalk. You can't miss it, there's lot of Trolls up there. Goodhealth Lr. Wolk'mor."

The door shuts again. You hear Galmar back at his craft. You leave the curehouse. Once you are walking away in the street you hear a piercing screech coming from inwalls the curehouse.

A) You run back to the curehouse
B) You must not have time for that and head to Pocktown
C) You take the path to home
>>
>>141358
B) You must not have time for that and head to Pocktown
>>
>>143154
You are on your way to Pockton. The firesphere is now low enough for shadows to touch walls.
The broadwalks become riskfull by this time and Pocktown is yet far away.

A) You buy a dragonway ticket (10 golden Tetes)
B) You go by feet
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK