[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 6-hour Visual Novel Project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Alright, so I'm bored and it's Saturday.

Who wants to help me make a 24 hour Visual novel? Pic related. Took 15 minutes to rig a visual novel about Drake.

Highest roll in the first 5-10 posts decides the plot
From there we'll work character designs and conflicts.
>>
>>132594
Gigantic tiddy cowgirl waifus

What dice do we roll?
>>
>>132706
I'd say we roll 1d100 or 1d50
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>132594
Drake has been kidnapped by Jacob Sartorius, and it's up to him to save the other people from fading into obscurity.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>132594
Got to help our bro Drake get a waifu.
Not monstergirls or anything like that, though.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>132594
Drake needs to word-battle his new boo Nicki's seven evil ex-bitchboys, who all coincidentally happen to have been famous rappers, to not have his fragile heart broken and become the eighth so he can come together with (and in) that bubble-butt love interest.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

Through a series of rap battles Drake has to convince the population of a redneck farming town to visit Toronto as a part of Le WeedMan's new tourism scheme. Drake can contact him and other personalities such as Former Mayor Rob Ford or fellow Canadian Ted Cruz to ask for advice in developing his sick flow.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>132594
Drake tries to get his own cooking show and become the best chef in the world by combining cooking and rapping.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>132594
Drake must juggle waifus like Nicki Minaj, Azealie Banks, and the dead girl from TLC while navigating the war between Bird Man and his new apprentice Yung Thug on one side and Weezy on the other.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK