[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿How about no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: adblock.png (681 KB, 663x687) Image search: [Google]
adblock.png
681 KB, 663x687
¿How about no?
>>
Daily reminder that hispachan has been advertising on 8gag with these exact same ads for over a year. Hiroyuki is literally allowing 4chan to lick up 8gag's leftovers.
>>
>>467639
It's not just hispachan, jlist also ticks me off with their anime faggotry but it seems they're not advertising right now.
>>
>>467635
Not blocking ads on 4chan is a security risk, see >>466891

>>467639
It's best to keep your adblocker on for all sites and add exceptions for specific ad servers on the sites you want to support. Then you can do things like selectively block obnoxious ads.
http://pastebin.com/Ra19S7wB
And you're better protected if the administration pulls a Hiroyuki.

I like these better than the 3DPD ones, though.
>>
>>467639
They advertised here years ago, before 8whatsit was even a thing.
>>
>>467635
>seventh pic
D... do they have an /l/ board?
>>
>>467639
Being this new.
Hispachan has been advertising on 4chan since years ago.
>>
File: fucked and chucked.png (245 KB, 1216x790) Image search: [Google]
fucked and chucked.png
245 KB, 1216x790
>>467635
Welp that pretty much tears it.
Our qt hiro is officially cheating on us. He's found someone new.

I believe in Hiro's tongue this is what they refer to as the Japanese art of やり逃げ.

Or in our language, wham bam thank you ma'am.

How could he go and break our hearts like this? He knew we were still tender from before.
He took advantage of our love and dumped us all the same.
>>
>>467635
>Ads plastered with loli creepshots

Some quality of posters the site is trying to attract.
>>
>>467731
they are making me want to start learning spanish again ngl
>>
>>467639
>tfw 4chan is literally the cuck licking up the creampie left by the B8C (Big 8ch Cock)
>>
>>467731
T'es quoi, pédé?
>>
jajajaj el hispa te lo matamos
>>
File: Trump swordsman.jpg (49 KB, 486x809) Image search: [Google]
Trump swordsman.jpg
49 KB, 486x809
>mfw I use adblock and don't see any of these ads
>>
>>467635
Hiro is collecting Chans like pokeman cards
>>
>>467635
He hosted an AMA there, it's no wonder he let them use those NSFW ads.

>>467823
>>
>>467826
NSFW ads are allowed, retard.
>>
File: Cyrus.jpg (109 KB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus.jpg
109 KB, 1600x897
>>467635

HIROYUKI IS SETTING THE PATH TO A NEW ERA OF 4CHAN.

Let's follow suit fellow anons!
Let's get rid of those archaic Global Rules. Moot is dead! Long Live Hiro!

also this
Petition to remove Global Rule 4.:

>"4. will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted."

Anonymous must be stopped by all means necessary. We created them and look at what they've become.
It is time we take back what's ours and shit all over it!
No one in their right mind would want to use it for SJW movement after we're done with it.

Vote Nigga: http://strawpoll.me/7083251
--------------------------------------------------
!!!RAWR, LET'S BE COMPLETE FAGGOTS AND SPAM THIS PASTA ALLOVER THE PLACE!!!
>>
>>467862
Not on SFW boards, SPIC
>>
>>467919
Lurk moar. There isn't a sfw board on the site.
>>
>>467635

What's the purpose of this?
Why redirect users to another site? Isn't that counterproductive?

We have /int/, after all.
>>
>>467963
Meksicans think they are special. That's why they advertise their 3rd-world IB.
>>
Fuck Hispachan, gay ripoff of 4chan
Tinachan and lainchan are comfy though
>>
>>467635
That shobon banner on the bottom is pretty good. Can we steal it, Hiro?
>>
>>468135
>Fuck 4chan, gay ripoff of futaba
>>
>>467739
You mean to S8C(Small 8ch Cock) right?

Sorry 8Gag, but your dear leader hotwheels abandoned you to go make emoji's. He promised he was gonna fix your site, and instead he hands it off to like two guys while he dicks around all day
>>
>>467713
To be honest and fair, he did say he respects the users of 4chan greatly. Most of Hispachan's users use 4chan
>>
>>468258
4chan is has become more influential than Futaba, it created imageboard culture for those who don't know Japanese

Also this site is better designed than Futaba
>>
At least it's not the cp ad.
>>
>>467635
What I don't get is why they have such good pictures advertizing but the stuff posted in the /a/ board there is pure mainstream stuff.
>>
>>468382
While the source material of the advertisement is good, the "panty shot" nature of the advertisements is what draws in all those mainstream-oriented casuals.
>>
>not blocking ads
>>
>>468409
>all those mainstream-oriented casuals.
Don't you mean pus obsessed virgins who are so desperate to get a load off they'll fap it to cartoons?

I think thats what you meant anon, yes I do. It's the clickbait headline of banner ad's. But that is what advertising is all about I guess, using psychology to separate rubes from their coin. Go them I guess.
>>
File: 1457234166486.png (9 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1457234166486.png
9 KB, 450x450
>>467865
I wholeheartedly agree. Fuck being a stagnant site of weeaboo degenerates, let's make this the hub of lulz again, let's not be the cucks of the maskfags.
>>
Good. This is a white man's imageboard.
SPICS GET OUT
>>
>>467635
Do I need to be on an NSFW board for these ads to show up?
>>
>>470182
No, these types of ads can be placed globally. 4chan isn't sfw.
>>
>>470190
How do I get them to show up?
>>
>>467974
>3rd world
>Peso worth more than yen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.