[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIRO AMA PLS RESPOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: ama.png (24 KB, 585x449) Image search: [Google]
ama.png
24 KB, 585x449
So Hiro hosted an AMA on a spic imageboard,

Host one here again please, the one you did was absolute shit.
>>
Do it familam
>>
>>467828
What?
>>
>>467823
>Hiro hosted an AMA on a spic imageboard
Fucking why?
That crook is failing to look after this board when there is a complete lack of communication between staff and posters here? The fucking jew should be paying attention to the site he fucking bought and administrates, first and foremost before fucking hispachan.

The nerve of that cunt.
>>
File: .jpg (32 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
32 KB, 550x343
>>467828
>Doxing is a legal term that means revealing “documents” about a person. This can range from revealing the name of a person who uses an alias, but more commonly refers to revealing whatever the person doing it feels will harm, shame, humiliate, endanger, or put the person at some risk.

Doxing is a form of stalking or threatening and is illegal under many different federal and state laws, depending on the exact facts and location.

A website can't knowingly break the law and stay up. That's the reason for rule 4. Now fuck of with this shit.
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 1663x185) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 1663x185
>>467834
Why did you delete you post?
>>
>>467838
Is that why sites like the lolcow farm and kikifarms are able to be hosted in San Francisco and remain online?
>>
>>467845
They can get away with it because they are so small and insignificant. If 4chan was actively doxing there would be a shitstorm.
>>
>>467845
4chan hosted some random nude pics of celebrities and it was called 'the fappening', so big it made moot resign.

Things are different here
>>
>>467838
No, doxing is legal, as long as you don't use illegal ways to do it. Doxing is just gathering information. The way you use this information will determine if what are you doing is legal or not.
>>
>>467823
Why did you make another thread?
>>466723
>>
>>467845
>>467828
Doxing does happen here it's just not in your face retarded shit like you're wanting to do.
>>
>>467851
It wasn't the fappening that made moot leave. moot knows how to deal with legal shit. Hal sued us in 2007 and we're still alive.
GG made moot leave. Y'know, /pol/ and /v/ constantly calling him a cuck and sjw, trying to dox him and 8gag spamming 4chan.
>>
>>467863
Yes, doxing is illegal when it is done with malicious intent. Stop pretending like that's not what's being addressed.

Go back to /b/ and leave the adults alone.
>>
>>467871
201X 4chan, everyone.
>>
>>467867
I'm here for the raids.
Doxing got old when the remnants of the /i/ boards imploded and started doxing each other.
>ihm and other faggots who now play secondlife trying to bring PN back from the grave
>>
>>467879
>>467888
There is a specific website that you may be aware of. It was created specifically because of the issues you have. Go there
>>
>>467892
There is also a website which serves as home for moralfags like you: it starts with tum and ends with blr. You should check it out, it's full of newshits like you.
>>
>>467894
I'm not new. You are. It's obvious.
>>
File: king-koopa-film.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
king-koopa-film.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>467895
RAWR RAWR PASTA RAWR
MOAR PASTA

Moot is dead! Long Live Hiro!

Petition to remove Global Rule 4.:

>"4. will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted."

Anonymous must be stopped by all means necessary. We created them and look at what they've become.
It is time we take back what's ours and shit all over it!
No one in their right mind would want to use it for the SJW movement after we're done with it.

Vote Nigga: http://strawpoll.me/7083251
--------------------------------------------------

>HIRO AGREED TO REMOVE RULE 4 IF WE GET ENOUGH SUPPORT!
>IN A SHOW OF GOOD FAITH, HIRO CONDUCTED A SOLO RAID ON HISPANOCHAN

>VOTE4RAIDS
>PASTA PASTA PASTA ALLOVER THE PLACE
>>
>HIRO AGREED TO REMOVE RULE 4 IF WE GET ENOUGH SUPPORT!

Source
>>
>>467837
I seriously don't understand why he did that either? It makes no fucking sense for him to spit on us like that.
>>
>>467868
>>467851
Why do you fags think anything drove moot out?
Legal issues? Been there, done that. Insults? Are you serious? He got shat on everytime he posted. 8gag spam? Please. 7chan did it earlier, not to mention Kimmo.
It was plain old burnout. Look at news posts - nothing but birthdays for the last couple years. He just didn't care about the site anymore. He quit out of boredom. Not because of Fappening, Gamergate or /pol/ being mean.
>>
>>468052
moot is on the record as saying the double whammy of Gamergate and the Fappening dropping at the same time was pretty stressful and that he'd already been thinking for leaving for a year anyway.

Being 30 and having nothing to your name except "the biggest shitposter ever" is not where he wanted to be in life.
>>
>>468057
Gamergate was only stressful because he was a fucking idiot that was involved with some of the people who were getting blown the fuck out for fucking up royal, and instead of not getting involved and allowing people to mock people who deserved to be mocked ruthlessly, he opted to censor and misrepresent the entire event in order to protect some of his acquaintances in his social circles.

>Being 30 and having nothing to your name except "the biggest shitposter ever" is not where he wanted to be in life.
He was 27 when he walked away and his entire success has been handed to him, basically.

I have no idea why people try to rewrite history and defend a person who has fucked users over for so many years. /jp/ hated him for a reason. He was a failed goon and should be mocked.
>>
>>468266
He mostly did it because of his girlfriend at the time. It was later revealed by /pol/ that she was cucking him big time with some Chad looking Mexican.
>>
>>468266
I'm glad Hiro is a lot more trustworthy.
>>
>>467895
What is obvious? The fact that I still want old 4chan to come back? Since when does liking raids makes you a newfriend?
Only moralfags and targets dislike raids, so yeah, it's also obvious what you are. Fuck off, tumblr.
>>
>>468266
>censor
Fuck off. GG was activism which is why it was banned. You niGGers need to stop thinking so highly of yourself and realize you guys were plain shitposting and breaking the rules hardcore and got punished for it. No, you weren't censored and moot wasn't being a cuck, he banned you because fucking no one wanted you here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.