[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>delete /pol/ thread meme still hasn't died really makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: rename qa to jewa.jpg (1 MB, 1825x697) Image search: [Google]
rename qa to jewa.jpg
1 MB, 1825x697
>delete /pol/ thread meme still hasn't died
really makes you think, huh.........
>>
test
>>
>>592757
did it work famfam?
>>
>>592756
>supporting reddit coming over here
>>
File: 1451811870385.jpg (132 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
1451811870385.jpg
132 KB, 369x500
>>592757
wtf i cant even start a thread but can post in them fucking hell

..I'm just going to hijack this shit.

Why are roll threads allowed? They are cancerous and should stay on /b/ or /trash/.

>>>/pol/81382974
>>
>>592760
>he fell for the "pol is nothing but redditors meme"
>>
>>592759
yes jsut found out australia is b& from making threads, on here anyways
>>
>>592762
>all I see are redditors coming over from that faggot trump redditshithole thing
If you don't admit it, you support reddit coming here.
>>
>>592765
>quoting yourself
what
also
>you're not X so you must be Y!
Dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. Hang yourself.
>>
>>592766
>I support reddit coming here
t. (You)
>>
>>592769
>still using the same arguement
Redditors are everywhere and they're more fucking previlant in /v/ and /b/, what would deleting /pol/ do to solve that? The only real way to get rid of redditors is to ban everyone who hasn't lurked for 1+ year, or some shit. Getting rid of /pol/ would fuck everything up so bad, shitposts would be rampent everywhere since they have no where to go aside from 8gag.
>>
>>592773
The most redditors I see are the ones on /pol/, ruining the board and killing the culture.
>>
>>592775
4chan culture isn't killed because of redditors, it just moves on. This happens with almost every board, every 2-3 years culture is a lot different.
The only exception I can think of is /f/, but most of the shit on their is old as fuck and reposted shit anyway.
>>
>>592778
So you do support the redditors coming here.
>>
File: jewpe.jpg (136 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
jewpe.jpg
136 KB, 655x650
>>592786
You really can't think of anything else, can you?
>>
>>592789
No, because you don't answer my question, dumb redditposter
>>
>>592790
Here's your answer then; I don't support redditors coming here in anyway.

But even if /pol/ is full of redditors, the amount of fucking people on /qa/ wanting to ban /pol/ is disgusting.
Tumblr takes priority in cancer we have to get rid of over reddit imo.
>>
File: 876.png (262 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
876.png
262 KB, 720x552
Most of those threads are not talking about deleting /pol/
>>
>>592793
>the amount of fucking people on /qa/ wanting to ban /pol/ is disgusting
>ban
>not nuke to get rid of the redditors
>>
>>592795
>implying
I told you, tumblrinas screaming out to ban something they don't like should be taken care of first
>>
>>592797
No, we need to get rid of the fucking redditors first. They are the spics of 4chan.
>>
Thanks for adding another one to the catalog. What are we up to now, 30 or so /pol/ threads?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.