[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question to mods I have dynamic IP And yet, you know that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 480396.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
480396.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
question to mods
I have dynamic IP
And yet, you know that it's me who is posting
How?
>>
>>592400
Cookies
>>
>>592414
I always delete it. They still know
>>
>>592400
It's easy. They ban or delete all the posts where the poster talks like a dumbass and it's always you.
>>
>>592418
I have no posts deleted
>>
>>592400
There's a cookie called 4chan_pass. It serves as an unique identifier for every poster.
>>
They just know...
Everything
>>
>>592430
So, even if I restart my IP, and delete my cookies, they still have a special ID?
How do I delete it?
>>
because you have a special and unique brand of faggotry that is apparent to them
>>
>>592434
Don't worry, deleting your cookies is enough.
>>
>>592435
All slander, all lies.
I am a human being, not an animal
>>
>>592440
It is not. They still know
You can build it, they will come anyway
>>
>>592441
you're a slave
>>
>>592443
Never said otherwise. I'm not proud, though
>>
Fuck, they know I posted this thread
They will persecute me
>>
I must hide. But they will know anyway
It's not a joke.
They know
>>
>>592460
Maybe they know because you make posts admitting to it. I dunno.
>>
>>592464
I only admit it here, on different board
I am scared
>>
even though your ip address changes periodically, it still falls within a certain range and comes from one location. it's not like having a dynamic ip means you have a completely random ip address.

if you really want to be unknown to the mods, you'll have to use multiple proxies from multiple different areas.
>>
>>592415
Then you aren't doing it right.
>>
>>592442
Maybe (I don't know how it really is) 4chan creates a flash cookie? Or maybe browsers have another storage additionally to cookies? Or maybe 4chan uses browser fingerprinting. Or maybe you've used the same password for removing a post as before the ban (not even sure if this matters)?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.