[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thread is being spammed by a shitposter posting in broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: YOU WHAT.jpg (73 KB, 839x640) Image search: [Google]
YOU WHAT.jpg
73 KB, 839x640
>thread is being spammed by a shitposter posting in broken english
>someone makes a post advising people to report and ignore him
>that post gets deleted and none of the actual shitposts do
/vp/ mods fucking suck
>>
>>591733
You know what sucks more?

Spongebob posters.
>>
>>592008
>said the redditor
>>
>>592016
you know spongebob is super popular there right?
>>
>>592020
That would imply you're from reddit, you know that right?
>>
>>592022
I'm not the one who takes issue with reddit
>>
>>592023
And I take issue with people who are from reddit preaching shit they know from reddit posting here like this place is a playground.
>>
>>592024
Just saying you'd fit in right there on reddit with your spongebob reaction images
>>
>>592026
>fucking up your sage
Truly a redditor get out.
>>
>>592029
I'm not joining your stupid website, redditor. Your recruitment method is ineffective on me.
>>
>>592037
Who the fuck goes on reddit?
>>
File: download-2.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download-2.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>592039
You. It's all reddit this, reddit that. You sound like villagers from reddit village.
>>
>>592041
>said the man defending redditors coming here and ruining the site
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>592050
Nobody's falling for your "Everybody on 4chan is from reddit so you should post on reddit" lie, douchefag. Fuck off and quit advertising your shitty board.
>>
>>592053
So that would imply your from reddit.
Go back to it.
>>
>>592055
It wouldn't and doesn't. Nobody here is from Reddit except for you, shill. I've seen through your astro-turfing efforts and know that you call people reddit to make it look like there's a sizable reddit population here.

There isn't. You're a liar and a con artist.
>>
>>592056
The only shill here is the one who supports redditors coming here. That would be you.
>there's a sizable reddit population here.
Go see /pol/, it's reddit central right now.
>>
>>592058
Can confirm: I lurked there earlier today. Frogs and memes everywhere.
>>
>>592058
it's just another website, who cares
>>
>>592077
They don't belong here.
>>
>>592078
Try to be a little more open-minded, Anon. They're just people like the rest of us.
>>
>>592081
>I support people who ruin this site the post
>>
>>592082
What's being ruined exactly?
>>
>>592085
The culture, you gun control freak.
>>
>>592086
We need to ban guns now
>>
>>592089
No we don't.
>>
>>592090
Society won't be safe until guns are made illegal
>>
>>592092
Society isn't safe in general guns or not.
>>
>>591733
ew bobber.
>>
>>592147
Because this isn't /q/.
>>
>>592147
Mods are global you colossal faggot
>>
>>592148
Yes it is.
It is /q/'s spiritual successor.
>>592149
But none of them care about /vp/. It doesn't matter if they can do something on /vp/ if they won't.
>>
>>591733
>>someone makes a post advising people to report and ignore him
Every person who does this deserves to be banned. It is fucking annoying, obvious and retarded.
>>
>>592153
It's a reminder to the many retards on this site.
>>
>>592058
I don't support reddit coming here and they aren't coming here. You're reddit trying to get people to leave 4chan and go to reddit, you piece of shit. That's why you're telling people to go to reddit. Well I'm not leaving. I'm never going to your tiny little chan.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.