[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban Muslim countries from 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: spoiler image.png (2 MB, 1377x1237) Image search: [Google]
spoiler image.png
2 MB, 1377x1237
For at least two weeks every time a major terrorist attack happens
>>
>>591206
FREE SPEECH
FREE SPEECH
FREE SPEECH
FREE SPEECH
>>
>>591325
Free speech only applies to your own citizens
>>
>>591330
Its a human right pussy. Grow up and deal with the bantz or fuck off to some alt right hugbox. Fucking thin skinned queers like YOU need to get the fuck off the internet.
>>
>>591341
Nevermind that human rights don't actually exist or that staying in someone else's country isn't even considered a human right. If someone enters your house, you can kick them out at any time for any reason. Including because they said something that upsets you.

Or because they killed 70-80 people
>>
>>591325 >>591341

What does banning muslim countries after terrorist attacks even have to do with free speech?
>>
>>591206
Learn to handle some bantz my man. It will help in the long run.
>>
>>591341
>>591359
How is killing 70 people "banter"?
>>
lol moralfags
>>
>>591341
>>591359
Nvm I misunderstood that you misunderstood me

I'm not talking about people posting about the attacks on 4chan.

I just want lots of muslim countries banned every time there's a terrorist attack. I meant it literally.
>>
>>591354
it helps their fee fees
>>
>>591366
Lovely idea 2bh. Let's ban the country run by a certain Kenyan Muslim whenever one of his drones blows up the next wedding in Yemen.
>>
>>591377
Let me guess, you #StandWithIsis ?
>>
>>591378
Not him but our drone program does kill plenty of innocent people. If you happen to be a young male adult in the strike area then you're automatically classified as a combatant and not considered to be a civilian.
>>
>>591383
And what does France have to do with Obama?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 455x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 455x275
>>591378
>if I'm not with you then I'm a terrorist sympathizer
Oh, the irony
>>
>>591384
are you incapable of following a conversation?
>>
>>591385
No, more like this
>if you sympathise with terrorists you are a terrorist sympathiser
>>
>>591361
Cant handle it?
>>
>>591384
What does 4chan have to do with France?
>>
>>591206
Can we do this to Americans whenever a terrorist attack by Christian extremists happens?
>>
>>591454
how often does that happen
>>
File: 4207556.png (393 KB, 700x997) Image search: [Google]
4207556.png
393 KB, 700x997
>>591348
>Or because they killed 70-80 people
>they
Entire "Muslim countries" killed 70-80 people?
Go back to /pol/ you braindead fuck. The sort of people from "Muslim countries" who would be posting on 4chan are probably about as far as you can get away from the sort of people who go on suicide missions of mass slaughter. Do you also think we should ban American IPs because of all the Americans shooting people up in schools, streets, public buildings and private houses?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>591463
Actually more often than Muslims. US news corps don't give a lot of attention to the political ideology of non-Muslim terrorists. Between 2011 and 2014, only 8 worldwide terrorist attacks were "religiously motivated," and of those, only 3 were Islamic, and the other 5 were Christian, out of 746 total terror attacks, according to https://www.europol.europa.eu/latest_publications/37

We here in the US have a lot of money on hating Muslims, since the hatred of Muslims correlates highly with ISIS numbers increasing, and we want it to increase so we can with the Civ5 Cultural Victory. It's some pretty complicated shit, but basically we want Muslims to tear each other apart so we lump them all together whenever any Muslims perform any terror acts at all, while hypocritically not doing the same thing when Christians do it.
>>
File: 86168181868186.jpg (170 KB, 1365x915) Image search: [Google]
86168181868186.jpg
170 KB, 1365x915
>>591473
>Civ5 Cultural Victory
There is really only way route to modern cultural victory.
>>
>>591478
>>591473
I wish Civ5 had a DLC Civ that was some future Alien named ZORBLAX or something, and his special unit was a better Giant Mega Death Robot that counts as boots on the ground when capturing a city.
>>
>>591473
Because usually it's some bullshit """"protestant"""" splinter group that does it.
The muslims that do the terrorist attacks are following the Qu'ran correctly and you know it.
>>
>>591486
We pick and choose our Biblical passages to follow just like they do with their Qu'ran passages. The Qu'ran talks about Jesus more than it talks about Mohammed. The Bible talks about putting gays to death. They're both super old holy books and both religions have crazy splinter groups.

Like I said, we "NO TRUE SCOTT WOULD BE A TERRORIST!!" whenever Christians do it, but we don't afford the same reasoning when it's a muslim, and that's because we hate muslims.
>>
>>591490
>We pick and choose our Biblical passages to follow
Are you implying I'm a dirty fucking heathen? Only a proddy would do this GURPS tier pick and choose shit.
>both religions have crazy splinter groups.
But one is being supported. That one being the Wahhabi nutjobs who get paid by the goddamn Saudis to do shit.
>>
>>591492
>Are you implying I'm a dirty fucking heathen?
Well, I mean, have you ever eaten shellfish, or worn a leather jacket?
>>
>>591493
>Well, I mean, have you ever eaten shellfish, or worn a leather jacket?
Christians aren't jews.
I take it you were raised in a proddy home, where you were taught that the bible is literally God's word (with the holy spirit).
>>
>>591494
>Christians aren't jews.
It's still written in the bible. You pick and choose which parts of the bible you wanna follow, right? Why is one part of the bible valid, and another part invalid?
>>
>>591496
>Why is one part of the bible valid, and another part invalid?
One is shit that happened before Christ, another is with Christ.
Get your shit together you fucking prot.
>>
>>591498
Yeah, okay. Good. So you go with part of it, and you discard the other part. Great.

Now watch this. One part of the Qu'ran is shit that happened before Mohammed, and the other part is with him. The parts with Mohammed are against the Jihad.
>>
>>591499
>The parts with Mohammed are against the Jihad.
But diddly kids is totally fine?
And saying that all non-muslims should be killed?
And basically trying to say that Jesus isn't the savior?
And that Mohammed is full of shit?
And that insulting the Qu'ran get's you murdered?
>>
>>591499
Not just that, but "Jihad" basically means the same shit as the whole "GOD'S ARMY" thing that Christians are always spouting, where you're not supposed to be outwardly violent, but more stay true to your beliefs.

http://islamicsupremecouncil.org/understanding-islam/legal-rulings/5-jihad-a-misunderstood-concept-from-islam.html?start=9

ISIS, the Taliban, and others are just thoroughly misinterpreting the Koran. Shariah Law is basically the same as biblical Deuteronomy law, and before the Taliban took power (thanks to the US), various muslim states looked really modern in the same way that Christian states do today.

>>591500
>But diddly kids is totally fine?
That's catholics, not protestants, retard. You need to calm down. You're talking like a shrieking christian soccer mom who wants to speak to my manager. You're on 4chan, not your church group. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>591502
>That's catholics, not protestants, retard.
Fuck off you faggot, those priests are a parasite and you fucking know it.
>biblical Deuteronomy law
One, retard, that's sola scriptura shit. Meaning it doesn't matter.
>>
>>591504
Your stupid zombie black baby from two white parents "GOD FUCKED ME NOT JAMAL" cuck story is stupid, and you're stupid for believing it. Those priests are Christian, and you stand by them by continuing to call yourself a Christian. The bible is the bible and you are doing that "GURPS shit" every time you lift a finger on on Sunday. The same part of the bible that bans eating shellfish is the part of the bible that justifies hating homosexuals. You're a hypocrite and an idiot. *fedora tip*
>>
>>591508
>Those priests are Christian
They aren't. They aren't even priests, they broke a vow.
>The bible is the bible and you are doing that "GURPS shit" every time you lift a finger on on Sunday.
Oh man, I didn't know the qu'ran was the bible. Shit in the old testament stays in the old testament.
>The same part of the bible that bans eating shellfish is the part of the bible that justifies hating homosexuals
You mean the old testament.
Go back to >>>/r/reddit
>>
>>591509
So you support Gay people then? Love is love after all, and the New Testament has no problem with them.

You're also tolerant of other religions, right?

And you donate as much money as you can to charities, because owning excess wealth is a sin, right?
>>
>>591509
>they broke a vow.
What vow would that be, Anon? Where does the bible outlaw pedophilia?
>>
>>591510
>So you support Gay people then?
No.
>Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.
>You're also tolerant of other religions
They exist, your point?
>because owning excess wealth is a sin, right?
Define excess.
>>
>>591341
Kill yourself, SJW. There is no right to free speech on 4chan.
>>
>>591511
In the Catholic Church, one must be chaste. Meaning they can't fuck, do anything sexual.
Do anything sexual, you aren't a priest. Do anything homosexual and sexual, you aren't a priest.
>>
>>591473
This is the same as when people act like the Westboro baptist church is some huge group that has any real power. It's in reality a few hundred people at most, following a splintered version of what is in the Bible.

It's also not entirely a fair comparison. Christianity is the dominant religion in the US, with a little over 70% (if I remember right, it might be more) of people considering themselves Christian, and very few comparatively being muslim, with it being in the 6% that also included Judaism Buddhism and Hinduism.

How many attacks in the US in particular were perpetrated by Christian extremists, compared to Muslim ones?

Also, you're ignoring that this year alone, ISIS has been directly responsible for at least 7 attacks, off the top of my head there was the string of bombings in major cities, the shooting in the US, and several in France. And that's without even bothering to google it, and also ignoring the massive fucking amount of militant groups in the Middle East that attempt to spread extremist Muslim beliefs. Your source is intentionally ignoring the period in which these issues have happened most extremely, and looking at a relatively calmer one.
Now, this isn't to say that all Muslims are at fault for it, that would be ridiculous, the majority are just normal people with a different belief to us, and they're entitled to that. But it does speak to huge issues with their religion, likely due to the schism they've been experiencing for so long between the Shiites and the Sunni Muslims.

Also, the US is also by far the dominant culture in the West, drop the stupid conspiracy theory "It's all evil rich people manipulating you to think Muslims are bad!". It makes no sense, we're constantly bombarded with stories about Islamophobia and how wrong it is.

I'm not trying to say that I know what the solution is, because I really don't. But it's certainly not to pretend there isn't a problem at all.
>>
>>591520
And where does it say that in the bible?

I'll give you a hint. It doesn't. There's nothing against having sex with children in the new testament.
>>
>>591521
Hell, it's the fact that they need a fucking reformation. They need someone to do something, to modernize, to change the religion and stop this shit.
>>591522
>And where does it say that in the bible?
We aren't talking about the bible. This is what we call dogma.
>There's nothing against having sex with children in the new testament.
Are your morals so fucking backwater and retarded that you assume that if the bible doesn't mention anything about fucking kids that it means it's acceptable?
>>
>>591523
Actually you've managed to make my point for me.

The state actors of Daesh are not following the Qu'ran. They are following their own ridiculous code when they are horrible terrorist insurgents.

Not all of your morals come from holy books, and not all of their morals come from holy books either. We make our own morality, and we ally ourselves with people we agree with.

Not. All. Muslims. Are. Terrorists. If you don't like being lumped in with catholic pedophiles, you should consider that maybe Muslims don't like being lumped in with ISIS either you brain dead simpleton.
>>
>>591525
Are you fucking stupid?
Where did I say all Muslims are terrorists?
>>
>>591526
You didn't explicitely say it, but you said:
>The muslims that do the terrorist attacks are following the Qu'ran correctly and you know it.
Which isn't fucking true. I attempted to draw a parallel between how you don't care about the JEWISH PARTS of the bible and how the vast majority of muslims don't follow the Isis way of thinking, but you're too much of a brain dead redneck white trash obese shrieking catholic whore to understand that your Fox News view of a world you know nothing about might be wrong.

Have some compassion for your fellow human being if you call yourself a follower of Christ. If you don't, like me, then do whatever the fuck you want. Just stop being such a hypocrite.
>>
>>591532
>JEWISH PARTS
Guess what, Moshe, I'm not a Jew. They aren't Jews either.
>and how the vast majority of muslims don't follow the Isis way of thinking
Yet they do nothing to stop them, because they believe it's right, deep down they know what they are doing is right either they're apathetic to it or one of those liberal muslims that commit mortal sins like drink and do shit and at that point would get slaughtered by the militant right.
>>
>>591523
They absolutely do, but that's still ignoring the issue at hand as far as I see it. We should assist them to develop into a strong centralised religion (and I say this as a Catholic myself, a virtuous pagan is always better than what we're seeing now) as we can, but I think that the issue lays with why they're focusing on attacks on us, instead of concentrating all their resources into Syria, and how we can address this. Not giving into their beliefs, as maintaining the secularity of nations is really important, but finding out how to stop the focus, and obviously increasing security of our nations. But once again, I'm not a politician or an expert in the field, and how to fix this is better left to those that are.

I just felt like it was important to point out that pretending there isn't an issue doesn't mean that there isn't one.

>>591532
First off, if you're following the Jewish parts of the bible, you're following Judaism, not Christianity. They aren't Christian tenets, more like important backstory.

And secondly, do you not see the issue with that image? Only one is a religious group doing so off the basis of their beliefs.

And though the beliefs of groups like ISIS are very fundamentalist, they are still following the beliefs and instructions set down in the Quran. They aren't just making shit up to do what they want.

Though I'd be interested if you can point out in the Quran where it says not to do those things?
>>
>>591533
"Jewish parts" was referring to the old testament, retard. You know, the part of the bible that bans homosexuality but also shellfish, and you modern Christians pick and choose from. If you didn't then you'd see there's nothing in the New Testament banning gays and you'd accept them as fellow humans. But no, you pick and choose based on whatever suits to justify your base human fears and hatred.

>Yet they do nothing to stop them
You seem confused, because you're an idiot, so let me spell this out for you. Results and effort are not the same thing. They do a lot to try to stop terrorists mostly because they're the primary victim of terrorist attacks. Hell, they try to turn in terrorists all the time and it gets largely ignored by our very own US law enforcement when it happens on our own soil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/

It's time to stop posting. Every word out of your mouth makes you look like more and more of a deluded brainwashed idiot.
>>
>>591534
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Happens more than you think.
>>
>>591534
>Though I'd be interested if you can point out in the Quran where it says not to do those things?

I'll give you a buzzfeed article about it.
http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html
>>
>>591534
>We should assist them to develop into a strong centralised religion
>as a Catholic
No, we should convert them. Better yet we should try to divide and conquer the lesser extremes of Islam and try to get them into the fold.
>>591535
>"Jewish parts" was referring to the old testament, retard. You know, the part of the bible that bans homosexuality but also shellfish, and you modern Christians pick and choose from
I love that you flat out ignore what I just said about Sola Scriptura.
> New Testament banning gays and you'd accept them as fellow humans.
Okay, time for some Catechisms, because if the bible doesn't tell you, the dogma will tell you.
> Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.
>>
>>591537
>buzzfeed
Come the fuck on.
>>
>>591536
Sure, though if you don't mind I'm going to ignore the ones that are like this "A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism", because that's not really Christianity.

In this list, you have one shooting listed in the last 10 years. Which admittedly was terrible, and I prayed for the victims, but it's still one attack. France, a tiny country compared to the US, has had two major ones this year alone. Also, there was one that was caught, and someone saying that a Christian Militia Movement had a lot of guns.

Also, please don't ignore the majority of my post to just reply to one part. These attacks go directly against the major tenets of Christianity, such as not murdering people, not stealing (extortion is a form of theft), just for the two most obvious.

The Quran directly instructs people to kill those that don't believe. Admittedly, I'm not entirely familiar with it, and I assume you are, so if I'm missing a more important part ergo the ten commandments, I'd appreciate you pointing that out, preferably with some sort of link.
>>
>>591542
>The Quran directly instructs people to kill those that don't believe.
You see, he's gonna pull out the "Killing person is like killing the world" and is gonna take that quote of context of what it means.
What it means is that killing a Jew is super bad.
>>
>>591537
I appreciate this, and the sources are good. But a major point I'm seeing here is that they're very vague. It says, for example
>“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.”

This is easily interpreted as "Killing those that don't believe and are dangerous and evil isn't wrong".

or this

>“There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.”

This doesn't actually say don't do it.

Most of these points are very vague as far as flat out saying "Don't murder people" goes.

>>591539
>No, we should convert them. Better yet we should try to divide and conquer the lesser extremes of Islam and try to get them into the fold.

I absolutely, completely disagree. God gave us the gift of choice, and we should always respect others ability to do that. If they choose to belief something else, we should always allow them to make the right choice, but it's not to us to try to force them to believe what we do.

And it's absolutely not our duty to divide and conquer them, that makes us barely any better than they are.
>>
>>591544
>but it's not to us to try to force them to believe what we do.
So it's okay when they do it to our Christian brothers yet we can't do the same? I don't buy it, we need to convert them.
>>
>>591549
Anon, do you regularly pray? Probably the most common prayer contains the line "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us".

Also, from Matthew 6:14
>For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 18:21
>Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

Luke 6:27
>“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Romans 12:19
>Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Matthew 5:44
>But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Proverbs 20:22
>Do not say, “I will repay evil”; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.

1 Thessalonians 5:15
>See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

There's many others, but remember that when you let your anger guide your decisions, you always move further away from God. It's not left to us to judge them.
>>
>>591206
For what purpose?
>>
>>591551
I also have to add, I feel like you've got good intentions, and it's great you've chosen to believe and consider yourself a Catholic, but please don't let the "DEUS VULT" retards over on /pol/ guide your opinions. They aren't Christians, they're people perverting the word of god because they like the image.
>>
>>591551
>but remember that when you let your anger guide your decisions, you always move further away from God.
Your right. It's hard to have a clear head when you have people like >>591473 who sit here and shitpost.
>>
>>591553
>but please don't let the "DEUS VULT" retards over on /pol/ guide your opinions
Oh I don't like those reddiotrs, they make American Catholics look like retards in front of the Italians/Spanish.
>>
>>591555
It is, but he's entitled to make his own decisions, and to live his own life. We can try to guide people, but we can't force them to think our way.

It's human to feel anger though, I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't, because I absolutely do, and I don't think I've ever met a person that can control it properly all the time. There's no reason to feel bad for being angry, it's just a matter of working to make sure that it, or lust, or envy, or any the other major trespasses we all have to deal with to some degree, don't control you. Best of luck anon, sorry if this was a bit preachy.
>>
>>591558
>Best of luck anon
Thanks, and best of luck to you too.
What country you from?
>>
>>591450
go back to/b/ edgelord
>>
>>591561
Australia, we're not all shitposters. Yourself? I' assumed American based on the way you spoke about the US.
>>
>>591595
I'm American, yeah.
>a good chunk of Australia is Catholic
Learn something new everyday.
>>
>>591596
Yep, a good quarter or so from what I know, though sadly not many in my area. A lot of our religious population is based around certain regions, as in you'll have whole towns that are like 90% catholic, and others that are next to none.
>>
>>591600
Well shit, keep surviving in the outback m8 because I'm gonna go sleep.
>>
>uk and germany getting rangebanned

yes i support op
>>
>>591566
Just some banter
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.