[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making /pro/ - Professional Wrestling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x368
All professional wrestling discussion should occur on "/pro/". Including discussion of shows such as Monday Night RAW or Impact Wrestling, as well as older wrestling. Wrestling video games and related memorabilia should be discussed as well. I believe making this board would solve the /asp/ problem greatly and would allow for alternative sports to get their board back.
>>
Can't you just go to /tv/?
It's all scripted anyways, it's a soap opera for retards.
>>
>>590703
They don't want us either. Making a board is the best solution.
>>
>>590704
or you just fuck off?
>>
File: sad bugs.jpg (16 KB, 225x192) Image search: [Google]
sad bugs.jpg
16 KB, 225x192
>>590696
But the mods don't care.
>>
>>590705
>dude remove discussion of anything i don't like lmao
>>
>>590709
No, just move it to its own board. It's not an alternative sport.
>>
>>590714
So make /pro/?
>>
>>590704
>They don't want us either.
the entirety of 4chan doesnt want you
>>590709
>>dude remove discussion of anything i don't like lmao
and for some reason youre questioning why nobody wants you on their board even tho you just admitted it
>>
>>590905
Why are you against them getting their own board?
>>
>>590910
A few days ago they outright admitted that they were going to start doing this shit in order to force a new board to be made. It doesn't need to be made, and we don't need to cater to shitposting faggots who think they can control what happens here.
>>
>>590696
please.
there're two threads on all of /asp/ right now that aren't wrestling. send them to /tv/ or give them a board or ban them or lock them in a general just please get them off /asp/

ok thanks
>>
>>590703
/tv/ would not be able to handle the amount of threads necessary to discuss regular TV and wrestling at the same time. Wrestling is too big of a topic.
>>
I haven't seen a single alternate sports thread on /asp/, it's all WWE tonight.
>>
tourist here

checking out /asp/ it seems like there's enough activity for wrestling to get its own board

given how few other threads there are for alternative sports, probably just delete /asp/ and make /wre/
>>
Make /prol/

/pol/ and professional wrestling.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.