[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please let the /wwe/fags have their own little board they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 597x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 597x336
please let the /wwe/fags have their own little board they've killed /asp/ and we want it back
>but what about the shitposting
it's a containment board
>but it's not big enough for a board
and pokemon and papercraft and origami are?
just do it already
>>
if mlp got a board so should pro wrestling
>>
File: 1467450230263.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467450230263.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>590636
yes hiro pls

85% of 4chan users are convinced that the checking of another man's digits is an organic solution ,like letting wrasslefags post anywhere or just keep ignoring it
>>
>>590636
You don't make boards for every little problem that occurs. Only fucking children do that. There are tons of ways to deal with wwefags and you choice the easiest and most retarded one.

Containment boards are also bad, go against the site, retarded and the concept of 'containment' does not exist on 4chan.
>>
>>590690
But pro wrestling should actually get a board. It's big enough and necessary to get one.
Also, containment boards do work, look at /mlp/.
>>
>>590690
Then what do you suggest ?
>>
>>590694
dude ban everything i don't like lmao
>>
>>590697
I don't want it gone i want it separated. You can't have two completely different topics on one board unless they're relative to one another. It just doesn't work out.

Plus you didn't even answer the question. Now what do you suggest we do then?
>>
>>590698
I was mocking the guy you were replying to since he probably wants wrestling discussion banned
I think pro wrestling should get a board.
>>
>>590694
ban it completely off 4chan
make a new board for it
let it be posted all over 4chan so we dont have all of it crammed in our board
>>
>>590716
I think the second one is good
>>
>>590717
you know when you guys revealed that you were going to do all this bullshit in order to "force" mods to make you a new board, you kind of fucked yourselves right?
>>
> doesnt want to see wrestling
> goes to the wrestling board
You are a special kind of stupid OP
>>
File: revy smoking.gif (437 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
revy smoking.gif
437 KB, 500x281
>>590800
We can't force anyone to do anything, all we can do is voice our concerns. We've tried countless methods like , Feedback, IRC, but none of those have work. All we can do is just keeping fighting and hope
>>
File: 1416690069550.gif (2 MB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
1416690069550.gif
2 MB, 350x315
>>590982
dont give up bro, pride never die!
>>
The real problem isn't the wrestling threads, its that no one cares about other alternative sports. Your threads would not be bumped off if there were posters interested in the topics
>>
>>590691
It's really doesn't need its own board. Something should only get a board if its a hobby or a broad topic. No, containment boards DO NOT WORK. /mlp/ is an example of that. Do you sit in your generals and waste away or something? MLP is still a problem on the site in various fucking forms. The creation of the board only made the horsefucker autists even worse and the board degrades. /mlp/ was a horrible mistake to something that could of easily been fixed with moderation and the users communicating with each other. Instead, moot took the lazy option and stuffed them in their own board and banned them from everywhere else. It solved nothing. Containment boards is putting your hands over your ears and making a petri dish.

/wwe/ has THREE FUCKING BOARDS it can fit on. THREE. FUCKING. BOARDS. It doesn't need its own. Get it banned from /asp/ and tell them to post in the much faster boards much better suited to their shitposting styles. Giving them their own board is what they want. You punish naughty children, not give them gifts. Only newfags and fucking idiots suggest containment boards, you fucking child.
>>
>>591164
most posters are driven away because they dont want to share a board with wrestling filth
>>
>>591173
>MLP is still a problem on the site in various fucking forms.
Like what?

>Get it banned from /asp/ and tell them to post in the much faster boards much better suited to their shitposting styles.
We've told them to leave before, but hiro just had to fuck that up.

>You punish naughty children, not give them gifts.

We don't want them banned we want them gone from our board. They took over place that actually had good discussion and topics. If we kick them out they will just go somewhere else, and nobody wants them. /sp/ kicked them out /tv/ kicked them out and now /asp/ is trying to kick them. This can't be a constant on going thing. The best thing to do is give them their own place. The Wrestlers are just a never ending group of refugees/homeless people and it needs to stop.

> Something should only get a board if it's a hobby or a broad topic.

.............................Pro Wrestling is a topic?
>>
>>591195
Do not frisk my posts.
>>
File: what.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>>591328
>>
They did fuck up /asp/. I only go to /fit/ now
>>
>>591164
Ever heard of a slow board?
There may be less posts for alternative sports but that doesn't mean nobody cares about them.
>>
>>591173
>No, containment boards DO NOT WORK. /mlp/ is an example of that. Do you sit in your generals and waste away or something? MLP is still a problem on the site in various fucking forms
how is it still a problem?
were you here when half of 4chan was nothing but stupid pony spam?
now there is what, an occasional scuffle on /tv/ because a pony movie is coming out. id say thats very much worth it
>>
>>591164
>doesn't know what underrated is
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.