[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring back visible sage for 4chan pass users. That way more people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: d-r.jpg (124 KB, 510x765) Image search: [Google]
d-r.jpg
124 KB, 510x765
Bring back visible sage for 4chan pass users. That way more people are encouraged to buy passes.
>>
That's a retarded idea.
>>
>>590454
Your parents: "Let's have a child"
>>
>>590499
It took you over an hour to come up with that comeback OP? I'm a little disappointed in you honestly.
>>
>>590501
Stop projecting you fucking idiot.
Not everyone makes a post then sits waiting for a response. There are dozens of boards. Anons can make a post or a thread somewhere and come back hours later to response.

Fuck every retard who spergs out at people from responding to posts which are "hours old", as though it should fucking matter. 4chan isn't a fucking chatroom, no matter how much scum like you treat it as such. You are part of everything that is wrong with how outsiders have been using this site for too long.
>>
>>590505
>You are part of everything that is wrong with how outsiders have been using this site for too long.

A) been here for 9-10 years
B) you're saying this in a thread where OP is wanting visible downvotes for people who have the pass

You may be just as retarded as OP anon.
>>
>>590505
goes to show that newfag is more a state of mind judging by his 9-10 year claim

he's also probably just lying and is a redditor because he chose to call visible sage a "downvote"
>>
>>590511
Well OP it was removed because moot saw it as a way for the tards (you) to downvote threads they personally didn't like. So yes they were considered downvotes and you wanting them back is retarded.
>>
>>590516
because moot is the smartest, wisest man who ever lived right?

most of the redditor newfriends don't even know sage exists.
>>
>>590450
>Please give donating users a badge of honour so that people know that they don't fill in captcha
On a site where the ENTIRE point is to focus on the content of the post and nothing else about the poster.
You do not belong, OP. I can only hope that you're joking.
>>
>>590524
>pass enables users to post more and thus have more content and thus be more worthy posters
>site that has name and tripcode functions
>site that has IDs on some boards
>site where pass users decide what the future board banners will be
>site that has dubs
>>
>>590547
I don't see how any of those points strengthen your case and I don't see how using visible sage as a 4chan Pass badge will facilitate quality discussion at all.
>>
>>590549
Quality discussion is not my goal and neither is it the goal of the staff
>>
>>590553
You are mistaken. Feel free to hop into the 4chan IRC to prove yourself wrong.
>>
>>590555
the IRC is a front for media relations purposes
>>
>>590450
bring back heaven
>>
bring back the textboards
>>
bring back mot
>>
bring back jesus
>>
>>590450
Please no. I'm a 4chan pass user and literally every post I make has sage because it's my default and I only bump if I have a reason to bump the thread, which I almost never actually do.
>>
How about, make it so pass users also have much lower time limits on posting/between image posting . In other words give them the old settings the site had in the mid 2000s if not even lower timers than that.

That way they still have a nifty feature while also not introducing blatantly obvious 4chan Gold Account type shit.
>>
>>590975
add both this and visible sage

if pass users abuse it they can still lose their pass anyways, not like it hurts 4chan much if they buy another pass
>>
>>591204
Well, if visible sage came back everyone would have to have it, otherwise only pass users saging would be the first step towards infinitely-mocked 4chan gold type shit. Pass bonuses should be totally invisible to the public to prevent artificial stratification of the userbase (like how people already deride apparent phone users; that's unfortunate).

Timers also are different on different boards, so how would that even work? A global "wherever you are, the timer is cut in half" perhaps? I can see that as helping move some passes around.
>>
>>591355
tripcodes already exist, might as well let pass users have visible sage
>>
>>590506
>been here for 9-10 years
>believes sage is a downvote

A) I don't think you've been here that long.
B) You are the retard.
>>
>>590450
Sage is not a down vote
>>
>>591809
strawman fallacy detected
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.