[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Random as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160713-230009.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-230009.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
So i usually lurk /pol/ and rarely /sp/... But i have been getting these random banned messages. The last time it showed me some post about some guy who likes it in the ass and wanted to get railed... I didn't post that.... Now this this shit poped up pic related...

What gives?
>>
>>589649
Because you're using Wi-Fi you stupid gook.
Everytime you connect to it your phone carrier gives you a different IP, it means someone in the past connected to the same one and got banned.

Jesus fuck you are stupid.
>>
>>589649
If you're using your 4g, providers assign IP by DHCP, meaning your IP is cycling every time you load a few pages. Someone else in your provider network is getting banned on the regular. Stop using your phone and use the PC.
>>
>>589650

Thanks... you worthless fat piece of shit
>>
>>589650
How is anyone supposed to know that happens unless you're some geek who gets all this techno babble
>>
>>589651

Thanks man
>>
File: 41.jpg (151 KB, 807x911) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
151 KB, 807x911
>>589649
Radical goes in all fields
>>
>>589655
Shut the fuck up stop posting this in every thread
>>
>>589656
he's forcing a meme, we'll see how much further he can push it
>>
>>589653

Its current year. If you are still bumbling through using snapchat, facebook, and all you know is how to open your email... you are no better than the 60 year olds who cant log into their Netflix on Roku

On a personal note, dont ever get your parents an electronic device. I got my mom a Roku for her 65th birthday and dear fucking god, Ive been playing tech support for almost a month. Its a god dam Roku!
>>
>>589650
>wifi
>phone carrier
Are you fucking retarded? 3G/4G/LTE/LTE+ is NOT wifi. You don't know a single fucking thing about the technology you're talking about.
By the way, the way 4chan uses cookies, anon would have to clear his browser cache for it to simply register a new posting IP like that.

>>589651
That's bullshit. You can be posting in a thread for months, if it exists, on the same 4G connection and unless anon clears his browser cache/cookies, 4chan sees the same IP. If you want to see it in action, find a slow board and post in a thread on such a connection, reply to yourself and come back in a few days time and check the "(you)". It will still be there and 4chan will still see that IP as your IP is you post again.
>Stop using your phone and use the PC.
Landline broadband providers routinely cycle through IPs that are dynamically provided to the user. You don't know a single fucking thing about the technology you're talking about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.