[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed that /pol/ almost doesn't mention Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467337490794.png (31 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1467337490794.png
31 KB, 812x727
Have you noticed that /pol/ almost doesn't mention Jews anymore ever since Trumpfags took over? And when they do, it's usually in a not very serious manner? This "alt-right" bullshit has co-opted /pol/ completely and I think the merchants are very happy about that. Trump is a Israel asskisser who has a Jewish daughter and Milo is a literal faggot Jew who has a nigger boyfriend. The Jews won. They successfully distracted the board from the main problem affecting western society.
>>
>>589589
/pol/ isn't static, we went through a similar libertarian phase in 2012. I`m sure we'll go back to normal when the election is done.
>>
Most of the actual hardcore nationalists left 4chan for eight-chan ages ago. /pol/ is meme central now.
>>
>>589589
Queer.
>>
/pol/ is a huge newfag magnet, the users on it right now are most assuredly not the same people on the board even last year. A small number might still be there, but a board like /pol/ rapidly cycles users and content due to the procession of newsworthy events and political happenings. Different groups come and go depending on what's happening.

Because the board is dominated by Americans and the American political cycle is nearing its crescendo this year expect candidate discussion to predominate. The fringe groups will likely creep back in once the election is over and things settle into place.
>>
I thought the main problem afflicting western society was income inequality.
>>
There 0 schlomoposting on other boards. The Jew conspiracy fags left a good while ago, replaced by Trumpfags
>>
>>589589
Why is this allowed on a "worksafe" board?
>>
>>591368
becuase ur'e gay lmao
>>
File: HUEsoBrightItBlotsTheSun.jpg (8 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
HUEsoBrightItBlotsTheSun.jpg
8 KB, 306x164
>/pol/ now exclusively backs an Israeli ass kisser

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>591371
>hating the jews
You don't even belong on /pol/
>>
>>591371
Trump could endorse Black Lives Matter tomorrow and these cucks will literally beg the first black guy they see to impregnate their mothers.
>>
>>591368
Because this is /qa/, muthafucka.
>>
>>589589

/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
>>589589
I wanna fuck that jewess. For her money of course.
>>
There ain't a fucking point in who wins. Pol/ changes with the tides which is what makes it /pol. Like most are saying, it's just election year-it makes everyone fucking crazy.

By the end of it, the people on top will still be on top and the bottom will still be the bottom. The only thing that changes is our perspective.
>>
>>591382
called it
With Trump selecting Pence for the VP slot, /pol/ is now pretending that the whole Muslim ban, border wall, and economic protectionism thing was just a campaign strategy and they never really wanted it anyway. Literally overnight, they dropped the ideas they've been sperging on about for the past 10 months.
>>
>>591741
well doesn't that kind of confirm the whole /pol is satire thing, if they don't actually give a fuck about what they're saying and have no real convictions about it
>>
>>591741
>/pol/
no, just trump general fags
summerfags gonna summerfag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.