[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not him but... This isn't fucking reddit. You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1460152194359.jpg (17 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1460152194359.jpg
17 KB, 384x313
>not him but...

This isn't fucking reddit. You don't need to tell people who are you are and who are you aren't

If you do this, you're cancer..
>>
not him, but you seem really upsetti spaghetti familiar
>>
>>589506
Not him but, I do that so the person knows I'm not that anon he was arguing with. People like to pretend it is only one person that disagrees with them and I like to make sure it's not just one anon who disagrees with you
>>
>>589511
>>589513
not him but this is an anonymous image board and no one gives a shit who you are in relation to other posters
>>
File: nyo.png (141 KB, 305x307) Image search: [Google]
nyo.png
141 KB, 305x307
>>589514
>4 posts
>3 ID's

someone's really mad
>>
>>589515
Not him, but i saw a guy on /qa/ a few weeks ago who was bragging about how he was changing IP addresses after every post.
>>
>>589515
Not him but OP's right

Saying "not him" is autistic as fuck
>>
>>589516
not him tho, but that's autistic
>>589517
not him, but you're autistic
>>
>>589518
Not him but you're more autistic
>>
>>589519
Not him, but at least I'm not a cuck
>>
>>589520
Not him but you are.
>>
>>589521
Not him, but give me your area code for a good beating
>>
>>589521
him, you got me
>>
>>589523
>>589522
Not him but you guys got BTFO
>>
>/qa/ - Question & Answer
>>
>>589524

not him but you just btfo yourself
>>
I'm not myself, but I don't see anything wrong with this.
It eases a lot of conversations and is useful to avoid the conversation side tracking.
>>
>>589506
Not them but you need to leave t.b.h
>>
>>589506
Because it helps to avoid confusion
>>
>>589514
>not him but this is an anonymous image board and no one gives a shit who you are in relation to other posters
that would be ideal but sadly it doesnt happen
>>
>>589526
Not her, but /qa/ is the meta whining board. Questions are not mandatory.
>>
>>589722
Not him but you're wrong, it's in the fucking board title.
>>
>>589723
Not them but I don't care. Look at the rule page and tell me where it says you have to ask questions.
>>
>>589729
I don't see a rules section for this board, what does this mean for us?
>>
>>589731
Not him, but only the global rules apply to /qa/.
In reality, it's just a ghost of /q/ that the mods decided to leave up.
>>
>>589506
>This isn't fucking reddit.
Wouldn't you not need to do that on Reddit?
Anyway, it's just polite not to steal another's position in a conversation.
>>
>>589506
>This isn't fucking reddit.
Which is why we don't have names and this would need to be said to clarify a new person in a conversation.
Although, I say "Not that anon".
>>
File: angryr man.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
angryr man.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>589741
>Not him, but
>>
>>589763
Not her but you need to chill anon!
>>
>>589764

not you but i am chill
>>
>>589515
not him but I'm pretty pissed

>>589548
not him but that's assuming the anon isn't lying
>>
File: ngbbs474b9d10054eb.gif (81 KB, 477x352) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs474b9d10054eb.gif
81 KB, 477x352
>>589514
That is so incredibly not true it's hilarious.

Doesn't make sense when everyone's anonymous, but if someone gets it into their head that it's only one person disagreeing with them, they'll abandon all reason and just devolve to calling everyone delusional. Seen it a whole bunch on /a/.
>>
>>589506
not him but
>>
>>589764
Not him, but I'm genuinely upset by the usage of that combination of words
>>
Not OP but he's right
>>
>>589506
>be me
>>
>every post in this thread
all me
>>
It's precisely because this isn't reddit that it's necessary to make statements like that to clarify that you aren't the previous poster. You dumb faggot. I can't tell you how many times people have assumed I'm some guy they were arguing with 50 posts earlier because I chimed in half way through and had to clarify "no, I'm not that guy" thus negating 25 minutes of argument under a false pretext.

So basically fuck you for being a moron.

P.S. I'm not any of the previous posters, this is my first post in the thread.
>>
I like to let them believe it's the same person until an impasse arises and point out that they're being retarded, which is always easy to do because they like to crawl back through the thread and point out contradictions between what you're currently posting and what "you" posted earlier. Almost never fails.
>>
>>590227
If you're arguing against somebody, you should be ready to defend the person who you're taking the side of. If you can't do that, then don't argue on the side of that person

It's not hard, you fucking redditor
>>
>>590534
Not him but if I don't agree with a portion of the post made by "the person I'm taking the side of", then it is definitely in the interests of my post's credibility to differentiate myself from them.
>>
>>590534
That means you'd never be able to correct either side of an argument where both people arguing or retarded. That's stupid, and you're stupid.
>>
File: frog.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
frog.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>590534
I can't tell if this post is genuine

what is my life
>>
Not my wife's son but you need to settle down.
>>
>>590649
not him but Tyrone
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.