[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up after a night of drinking >"you are banned"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459623945284.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1459623945284.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>wake up after a night of drinking
>"you are banned"
>>
>>589494
Lol normal people wake up after drinking in a 5/10 fat chicks bed
You beta nerds wake up banned from 4chan

What a bunch of sad cunts
>>
>>589499
nice projection

i'm sure your life will improve, anon
>>
>>589501
But it obviously isnt projection, im going off of the OP.
Learn to use buzzwords correctly dumbfuck before you embarrass yourself again
>>
>>589502
Not him but you are projecting by bringing your sad /r9k/ bullshit into this out of nowhere
>>
>>589504
> r9k
So you are also using buzzwords incorrectly
My post is the opposite of r9k
>>
>>589494
related: >>587240
>>
>>589499
>wake up after drinking in a 5/10 fat chicks bed
>What a bunch of sad cunts

not sure who the sad one is here
>>
>>589494
When I was younger it was pretty common for me to come to with vomit all over the keyboard and a shitload of random threads from random boards open. Now I tend to drink far less and force myself away from all forms of social media before getting completely shitfaced and removing the Internet connection.

During the short stint using fakebook around 2009 I managed to sort of get in touch with all of my "friends" from the past and effectively entirely alienate myself from them through brute honestly borne of drunken conversations. Some of the really bad binge stints were fucking horrifying to make up to and see the shit on my fakebook page and reading back through the complete fucking mess of the scattered conversations had during the night and early morning on the built in instant messenger thing they had going.
If you want to get yourself distanced from normalfags, be aggressively honest with them. That stupid fucking site allowed you to easily share images with people and some of my extended family no longer consider me human after one night I fucked up and for some reason uploaded an entire tankoubon from inuboshi -Sweetくりーむ、I think it was. Deleted it after coming through and promptly deleted everything I had and ended up removing the page.
Had a bunch of obnoxious cunts sperging out about "paedophilia" and other shit that can potentially ruin your fucking life in normalfag soceity. For some reason I was chatting with a female cousin during that night and I got an email from her boyfriend clearly stating that I am never to take steps to be part of their life, that I am considered an outsider from that point on.

Thank FUCK for anonymous places like 4chan. Sure, the US government probably has records of various things I've posted over the years and associated IPs but I'm not a burger and where I live, things like lolicon can potentially make life hell for an adult male here.

>>589499
Knocking up some random is a potential life sentence.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.