[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447635966885.jpg (99 KB, 750x381) Image search: [Google]
1447635966885.jpg
99 KB, 750x381
I got banned for Rule 1 of /pol/. Notice how rule 1 of /pol/ is: "Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome." Definition of welcome as an adjective: allowed or invited to do a specified thing. Note how it doesn't say "mandatory."
My ban states: "Off-topic; all images, debate, and discussion should be related to politics and current events." Notice how its "should be" not "have to be," meaning its suggested but not required.

Either the mods need to lighten up or the rules need to be rewritten. Clearly we're making this place a "no fun allowed" site if we have to be literal all the time. I would go to /news/ if I didn't want to be relaxed about posting.
>>
And no this is not an appeal to ban. I'm looking to see why this is happening?
No I wasn't shitposting either.
>>
File: CnBkZ5qWYAAXt5R.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CnBkZ5qWYAAXt5R.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>588641
Posting a naked awoo wearing a MAGA hat is quite banworthy, Anon. Personally I would have banned you for >>>/pol/rules/3 rather than >>>/pol/rules/1

Now you're violating >>>/global/rule/9
>>
>>588857
>Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!
I'm only banned on /pol/ so there's no ban evasion.
>>
>>588860
Oh okay, my mistake. Feel free to shit up /qa/ for those 3 days. That's what others do in your situation sometimes.
>>
>>588863
Honestly I thought /qa/ is where you bring questions to get answers.
Clearly you're of no help, so fuck you.
>>
>>588865
I'm still not quite sure what you expected but I am fairly confident that you're not going to get it here.
>>
>>588868
Did you read this?
>>588663
No for ban appeal. Its just to gain attention to possibly rewording the rules so that its more clear.
>>
>>588869
Did you really think mods hang out here to answer questions like this? Let me be the one who tells you that's not how it is. You'll be extemely fortunate if swaglord comes in here to shitpost and then maybe 1 time in 100000 Hiro will randomly show up and say something helpful.
>>
>>588641
>not showing your post
you obviously deserve it if you can't even do that much.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.