[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realize this site is pure shit >mfw I realize everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1457411510105.jpg (3 MB, 8888x10000) Image search: [Google]
1457411510105.jpg
3 MB, 8888x10000
>mfw I realize this site is pure shit
>mfw I realize everywhere else is even shittier
Why did this happen and when will this change?
>>
>>587911
when you disconnect your internet it will get better
>>
>>587911
Why? Because nobody stops to think about the consequences of their actions. When will it end? Armageddon. Starring Bruce Willis.
>>
Too many people with internet access. Happened circa 2007/8, with all this web 2.0 shit..
>>
Too many people with internet access. Happened circa 1995 with all that AOL shit.
>>
Too many people with internet access. Happened circa 1990 with all that World Wide Web shit.
>>
>>587911
When you began your overly cynical phase. You'll grow out of it.
>>
>>587911
You came here looking for the promise of something you finally realized didn't exist.
>>
>>587911
Well, anon, if everyone you meet is an asshole, then youre the asshole.
>>
>>587911
Honestly, I'm starting to think that for hobby discussion I should go join a forum or something. It's hard to spam memes or shitpost with an id.

You probably just got bored though OP. Everyone thinks 4chan was best when they first discovered it.
>>
Poor standards. Underaged. Ban evasion. Bad parenting.

It changes when people who can't raise children properly, stop having children. But that won't happen because poor and/or stupid people will always accidentally (or intentionally) procreate.
>>
>>587971
Found the virgin.
>>
>>587979
that's pretty cool, they don't have to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancies. more people should stay virgins, there's literally nothing wrong with it
>>
>>587911
Why did what happen? Why did you notice it or why did it become shit?

You grew up. It's always been shit. It won't change.
>>
File: Asshole..jpg (38 KB, 564x348) Image search: [Google]
Asshole..jpg
38 KB, 564x348
>>587967
>>
>>587911
normalfags ruin everything

is the darknet still safe?

I know silkroad is dead. is it all a honeypot now?
>>
>>587971
>Bad parenting is why 4chan is shit

The reason why 4chan is garbage is because the rules are hardly ever enforced, 4chan has rules for everything people complain about (spamming, shitposting, /b/-tier garbage, etc.) but they are not strictly adhered to site-wide.

When you get a site that operates without major rule enforcement, you get something like 4chan: a garbage dump full of tweenage faggots spamming their ebun frogs across the site and making a nuisance of themselves everywhere because it's tolerated and it's 'cool'.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.