[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its an I hate /pol/ because I'm a cuck episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 4mILXEn.jpg (54 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
4mILXEn.jpg
54 KB, 563x542
>>
it's a dumb frogposter continues to be dumb and post frogs life
>>
File: 436425343.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
436425343.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>
Nice imgur (reddit) filename, /pol/tard.
>>
File: Untitled5.jpg (317 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.jpg
317 KB, 800x800
>>587486
LELELEL XDDDD IKR
>>
>>587486
only reddit cares about the community, reddit.
>>
>>587469
I don't care if cucks get mad, I'll point out kikery and faggotry on other boards.

>>587486
Fuck off reddit, this site is polchan.
>>
File: this is weird.png (179 KB, 1898x956) Image search: [Google]
this is weird.png
179 KB, 1898x956
>>587469
>reddit filename
Cool
>>
>>587690
Well said, fellow 4channer of /pol/.
>>
File: 1465488007035.jpg (167 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1465488007035.jpg
167 KB, 720x405
>It's a "I'm going to call /pol/ an echo chamber while demanding views other than my own be silenced" episode
>>
>>587744
>I'm going to an echo chamber
Isn't that the whole site?
>>
I want /pol/ to leave.

There are serious, unironic articles with titles such as this one on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

People seriously, with no sense of irony openly accuse anyone with any interest in anything at all as paid marketing shills, derailing conversations immediately

Political discussions run rampant for no reason, pejoratives are thrown around at every type of person that isn't a straight, white, american male, pictures of hitler are posted adoringly, again with no sense of irony, and the jews are seriously blamed for everything

I hate election years so god damn much
>>
>>587772
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>587781
>I hate election years so god damn much
this is the real problem for the whole internet

it goes to shit whenever us elections are happening
>>
>>587690
And promptly get banned when i do so.
>>
>>587469
>>587488
dumb frogposters!
>>
What is the deal with the
>1 post by this ID
meme on /pol/? I understand what they are referring to, but I don't understand what they are implying. What does it even fucking mean when they say it?
>>
replace /pol/ with feminists
replace cuck with sexist

this is why people hate you
>>
>>587869
>OH MY GOD YPOU HAVE BELIEFS YOU ARE EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>587871
No, it's how you fucks both manage to turn literally any conversation topic into something political no matter how irrelevant and then call them a cuck/sexist when someone doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>587871
People do not want to talk about politics on media boards. Don't you get it? No one cares!
>>
>>587878
If you don't care then why are you bitching?
>>
>>587880
you're bad at logic, you should stop posting now
>>
>>587880
because i dont like seeing on topic threads derailed into politics shitposting
>>
>>587880
He's saying nobody cares about the politics that you're trying to turn the original conversation into. Not that he doesn't care about the original conversation, which he evidently does because he's irritated that you're turning it into a conversation about politics, something he doesn't care about as opposed to the subject of the original conversation that he cared about which he cannot discuss now because you derailed the original subject into politics.

I hope that was explained slowly enough to you because you're either retarded or didn't read what he actually said.
>>
>>587880
Probably because some unwanted agenda-pushing fuckwit is shilling for a cause on an irrelevant board. Just my guess.
>>
>>587885
Most threads that you claim are "derailed" were already political to begin with.
>>
>>587861
I believe the implication is that it's a post-and-forget troll post in which OP had no intention of discussing.
>>
>>587891
So you say, but clearly a lot of other people feel otherwise.

Of course, you just dismiss them as a cuck, shutting down any complaint lobbied at you.
>>
>>587861
a lot of shitty threads are started by a person that doesn't post again in the thread. obvious troll/shill when you see a bad thread where OP doesn't even take part in the conversation
>>
>>587894
>feel otherwise.
Oh, so because they FEEL something it's true.
>>
>>587895
>>587892
Then why do they do it to new replies in a thread? Are they retarded?
>>
>>587897
Yes
>>
>>587897
>Are they retarded?
yeah. in that case its a person clearly making an opposite opinion just to receive replies and the retards bite every team. Like if its a thread about black lives matter someone will say "its all the white man's fault because of slavery and blah blah" and they'll get a bunch of kids to bite
>>
>>587896
Okay fine, a lot of other people clearly see otherwise.

At this point I'm guessing you're just baiting if you're really just gonna pick at semantics like that.
>>
>>587902
And you're spewing without any examples to back up what you're saying.
>>
>>587904
I can mention a few I've seen recently. /a/ had a thread about Death Note that devolved into BLM, Jews, and metaposting. There was another thread too where someone tried to start the same kind of shit saying someone else was a beta cuck for liking a niggress (The character was a nip so I don't even know)

Then there was a thread today that was semi-political I suppose, but it was asking for titles of anime that are nationalistic about Japan except it turned into shitposting about american politics and nationalism and was deleted.

If you're expecting me to waste my time going through the archive and screencapping hard proof though, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>587914
>I can mention a few I've seen recently.
Then why haven't you?

>/a/ had a thread about Death Note that devolved into BLM, Jews, and metaposting.
Oh, lemme guess, evil /pol/ just suddenly showed up, announced loudly "HI WE ARE /POL/ AND WE ARE TAKING OVER" and then started flooding the thread? Or perhaps it wasn't that simple. Maybe if you could be so kind as to show me the thread.

>If you're expecting me to waste my time going through the archive and screencapping hard proof though, you can fuck right off.
Well if you're not going to back up any of your claims, then they aren't worth shit.
>>
>>587918
>Oh, lemme guess, evil /pol/ just suddenly showed up, announced loudly "HI WE ARE /POL/ AND WE ARE TAKING OVER" and then started flooding the thread? Or perhaps it wasn't that simple. Maybe if you could be so kind as to show me the thread.
One of the character's has a black actor and the thread was asking whether they would adapt it properly and whether a black guy could play the character. There were genuine complaints about how it was being adapted (cutting certain story elements out, how the character was supposedly being written in the movie)

You can guess what most of the posts turned into though. BLM, shootings, conspiracy, jews, jews in hollywood, etc.

>Well if you're not going to back up any of your claims, then they aren't worth shit.
That's fine, anyone reading this that actually cares enough can go through the archive themselves.
>>
>>587923
>One of the character's has a black actor and the thread was asking whether they would adapt it properly and whether a black guy could play the character.
So as I said, it was political from the start.

>can go through the archive themselves.
Don't you try to pull that bullshit on me. You make the claim, you bring the proof.
>>
>>587925
>So as I said, it was political from the start.
A black guy playing a character in a movie doesn't really have anything to do with BLM and shootings, or jews, or conspiracies. The only relevant discussion in regards to race in the thread was how they casted all the japanese characters as white, and the one white character as black, and how it might have been to maintain the difference in race between the two leading characters. Another relevant discussion on race in the thread was that Hollywood generally doesn't like asian actors in response to people asking why they didn't cast asians for the movie. What isn't relevant is BLM or shootings or jewish conspiracies. That's just unrelated political shit and it turned the thread into metaposting on top of it.

If you think that that's okay, then I suppose there's nothing to talk about here.

>Don't you try to pull that bullshit on me. You make the claim, you bring the proof.
I'm not trying to pull any bullshit on you, This isn't some kind of formal debate, you can go find it if you really care, or you can just dismiss me as an oversensitive tumblr cuck or something and get the last word in now if you don't.
>>
>>587469
>Its a /pol/ puts words in peoples mouth and plays the victim card episode.
I dont know why you fags hate blacks so much, you act just like them.
>>
>>587861
>1 post by this ID
>>
Now that /pol/ already did the damage i want them to continue.
Nobody likes them anymore and if they continue with the shitposting i can see a nuke coming.
>>
File: 4nGdof2.jpg (62 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
4nGdof2.jpg
62 KB, 898x692
>>587966
>>587998
Go back to Tumblr, SJW-cucks. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to redpill everyone I encounter on every board. You cucks just don't get it.
>>
>it's a 'become a neo-reactionary because i am sexually insecure' episode
there's a reason /pol/ gets so butthurt at the "how can whitebois compete with this" copypasta/spam

it strikes a chord
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.