[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qst/ and /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1241180161137.jpg (12 KB, 426x304) Image search: [Google]
1241180161137.jpg
12 KB, 426x304
Three months, mods.

Three fucking months, and still the questcancer is allowed to fester on /tg/.

They have their own board. The "trial" was a success.

Get them the fuck out already.
>>
For some reason it turned out that quests on /tg/ are for those who go to /tg/. Nothing else really matters. Listening to vocal whiners was a mistake, just like this board's existence.
>>
/qst/ was never a containment board.
>>
>>587042
This.
The quests that moved were, in the vast majority, quests that started off of tg or started under the "all quests go in tg" era. Their players were already willing to go to other boards, since they didn't go to tg on their own.

The quests still on tg are made by people who go to tg and played by people who go to tg. They are made for the audience. I'm still amazed the shitposters have yet to realize this.
>>
>>587730
It's because they've built up a narrative of all quests being completely alien to /tg/.
>>
>>587042
>>587048
>>587730
>>587823

>Questfags justifying spamming their shit outside of the board designed for it

Nobody cares, salty questfags. The mods decreed that /qst/ is going to be a thing. Permanently. The only reason your cancerous cysts are allowed to cling to the ass cheeks of /tg/ is because they're lazy fucks.

This thread will hopefully get them to stop being lazy fucks.

Nobody cares about your "audience." Plenty of people drive cars, but car threads go on /o/. Plenty of people work out, but gainz threads go on /fit/. Plenty of people play shitty forum game nonsense, but they go on gaiaonline.

Er, /qst/. They go on /qst/.
>>
>>587948
You really do need to actually pay attention to what you want to argue against. It's too obvious you never have actually looked at a quest thread before. Let alone understanding the differences between the quests on tg and qst.

The people that play quests are tg posters. There is no magical separation of the two just because you personally don't like them, although judging by how much you seem to pay attention to them I'm honestly not sure what you actually do on tg. On top of that, quests are tg, they always have been tg. That is a matter of fact, and I would love you to keep telling QMs to go to qst in their threads because the more you get banned the less we need to repeat these tired arguments.

Video games belong on both v and vg. Quests belong on both tg and qst. The fact that you can't get this through your head is truly mind boggling. Especially when you use terms like "spamming" to describe a fraction of a fraction of the board.
>>
>>587974
>Quests belong on both tg and qst.
No, that's not how the analogy works.
/v/ and /vg/ have vidya, but one has generals.
Now if we apply the shit here, /tg/ and /qst/ are both about roleplay shit, but /qst/ is for rping here.
>>
>>587977
And so it tg. It always was, and still is. qst is just a new option, which has attracted mostly off-board posters and those who were never anchored to tg, while tg continues to host quests for tg posters.

The mods are not lazy. They are very quick to remove anti-questers from quest threads on tg. You just disagree with them because you hate the fact that people are having fun in a way you disapprove of on an anonymous image board online.
>>
>>588044
>You just disagree with them because you hate the fact that people are having fun in a way you disapprove of on an anonymous image board online.
You dense? I don't like them because it takes up a good portion of the board.
>>
>>588048
No they don't.
>>
>>588052
Taking up a third of the board is taking a lot of fucking space.
Shit's like the generals.
>>
>>588055
>A third of the board
They don't.

See, when you pull a claim out of your ass like that, I can dismiss it just as easily.
>>
>>588084
Nigga, at most they take up a third of the board, meaning a third of the board is filtered.
Shit is on par with generals and the mods are fine with what they're doing, you goddamn Norwegian.
>>
>>588087
They take up roughly 10% of the board, on average. This has remained largely constant for as long as the archives go back. Your claim they take up three times that is hysterical, and has been repeated for years despite the fact that it is verifiably false.
>>
>>588090
>They take up roughly 10% of the board, on average.
And you say this is a good thing?
> and has been repeated for years despite the fact that it is veritably false.
But I've seen it, the filters I used remove a third of the board.
>>
>>588091
Congratulations, you're filters suck. Doesn't change the fact that quests are have never taken up a third of tg in tg's history. Ever. Full stop.

You are either retarded, lying, or both. My guess is both.
>>
>>588123
>supporting tumors
No senpai, I think your retarded.
>>
>>587730
>The quests that moved were, in the vast majority, quests that started off of tg or started under the "all quests go in tg" era.

What about the anime quests that are still on /tg/?
>>
>>588553
What about them? They're still on /tg/ you say? I guess that makes them /tg/ material.
>>
>>588569
>They're still on /tg/ you say? I guess that makes them /tg/ material.

The fuck kind of logic is that? If I post hentai on /ck/ that doesn't mean it's /ck/ material.
>>
>>588576
If you post hentai on /ck/ for seven years and it doesn't get removed, that means it's /ck/ material.
>>
>>588585
Yes, it is vore hentai. Stop reporting the threads.
>>
>>588553
What about all the anime game system discussion on tg? The people on tg are not monolithic in their tastes.
>>
>>588653

>quests = game system discussion

Nah. Get your shitty forum games off of my board.
>>
>>589065
1) It isn't your board, you arrogant fuck.
2) Quests are run by tg posters, and enjoyed by tg posters, largely because they are themselves inherently tg. The fact that there are some anime related quests among them is no more disqualifying than an rpg system that is anime themed. The introduction of anime does not somehow reduce its relevance to tg.
>>
>>589078
1) It ain't your board either you idiot.
2) It pollutes the fucking board with shitty RPing.
>>
>>589097
>It pollutes the board with things the board is about!

Do you ever actually pay attention to the things you say, or is your intention repeating iterations of "I don't like the way you have fun"?
>>
>>589293
>forum games is totes fine guys
Also it's /tg/, stop the tg shit.
>>
>>589293

>BUT MODDDDS AUTOMOBILES ARE TECHNOLOGY I WANT CAR THREADS ON /g/ WHY DO YOU HATE FUNNNNNN

There there, little questfag, you can still indulge in your shitty forum games. Just somewhere else.
>>
>>589588
Actually, I think I'll stay, since quests are directly relevant to the topic of the board, and the mods have ruled accordingly for as long as quests have existed.

You are the one screaming to mods about the bad wrong fun which you arbitrarily decree as off topic because you don't like it.
>>
Bump for answers
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.