[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ban /pol/ I want to ban anyone who disagrees with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 2ikpljm.png (131 KB, 467x434) Image search: [Google]
2ikpljm.png
131 KB, 467x434
I want to ban /pol/
I want to ban anyone who disagrees with me
I want to post in any board with out having my thoughts challenged
I want to be able to talk about male toxicity in all the boards
I want to to be able to talk about female oppression in all the board
I want to be able to discuss racism and systematic racism in all the boards
I also want to ridicule all the white posters
I also want to ridicule all the male posters
I also want to ridicule all the people who disagree with me

IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

BAN /POL/ NOW.
>>
Just a reminder that /pol/ literally wants to do all of the above
>>
File: 412315567.jpg (42 KB, 636x420) Image search: [Google]
412315567.jpg
42 KB, 636x420
I want to ban non-rightists
I want to ban anyone who disagrees with me
I want to post in any board with out having my thoughts challenged
I want to be able to talk about the jewery and niggerdom in all the boards
I want to be able to discuss races and systematic removal in all the boards
I also want to ridicule all the non white posters
I also want to ridicule all the literally no one does on 4chan posters
I also want to ridicule all the people who disagree with me

IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

BAN NON-RIGHTISTS NOW.
>>
Stop clogging up the board with your persecution complex, /pol/tards.
>>
File: 12557865776765.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
12557865776765.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>586745
>>586770
>>586772
Get a boyfriend or something
>>
Silly /pol/fag. You guys were meant to be a small containment, not this gigantic mess where you just keep spilling your normalfag ideologies outside your board.
>>
omg i love the bacon and trolling! those are probably my two favorite things to do after watching youtube videos and browing reddit for some spicy memes! it's epic when u are random and say TACOS! LOL! I also love watching montage parodies on the internetz and talking in lol catz speech because those things are realy in and hip right now! i wish i could browze teh internetz at all times and make ALL OF THE MEMES! but i guess i'm just forever alone..! haha hope you have a 420 dank time, s4s! oh ya i almost forgot what i came here for! i need anonymouses help: this fricking faggot on my facebook page keeps sending me funny picture from 9GAG (ew!) so i need ur help to troll him (hard! with your PEN!S lel!)! his name is christopher poole and he's a fucking stupid kid whos into g00k shit like anime (anime?! ugghhh!) so i hope you can help me troll him really FRICKing hard! can i call u teh BACON army because bacon is a meme? anyway hope all over 9000 of you can help troll him thanks!
>>
>>586667
Hiro should make this a sticky.
>>
You want to know what's actually funny OP? The fact that your post is exactly a trigger in response to people not taking the shit/pol/sting.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.