[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one board cause so much butthurt and suffering among
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14
File: 1444701640954.jpg (13 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1444701640954.jpg
13 KB, 184x184
How can one board cause so much butthurt and suffering among outsiders?
>>
File: Untitled5.jpg (317 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.jpg
317 KB, 800x800
Jealousy
>>
>>586595
They're just fat losers who watch degenerate anime. Get a job and wife, I did.

>>586596
This, /pol/ is the face of 4chan and the last bastion of free speech.
>>
File: pol.png (59 KB, 948x510) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
59 KB, 948x510
/pol/ calling others outsiders. Hilarious.
>>
>>586600
Fuck off newfag, we are part of site culture and are as important, if not more important, than /b/, /v/, and /a/.
>>
Nobody wants to hear your off-topic opinions.
>>
>>586615
Politics is on topic retard.
>>
>>586598
>wife
How does it feel to be a, memes apart, cuck?
>>
>>586596
This
>>
>>586625
>Getting a white wife to ensure my ancestors bloodline doesn't die off is cuckoldry
>>
Only /pol/ users are True 4channers
>>
>>586627
Every woman is a slut. Submissive girls barely exist anymore, we're not in the 50's.
>>
>>586645
You can thank the jews for turning most white girls into sluts. You're a fucking retard if you're willing going to allow all the work your ancestors did go to nothing.
>>
>>586673
I have brothers, they can do that for me.
>>
>>586678
Kill yourself you piece of shit along with your defeatist attitude. You are completely worthless and won't be missed.
>>
>>586689
Who do you think you are, some kind of Einstein? The world doesn't care about you, nor your "ancestors work". Shove your superiority complex up your ass.
I hope a 6'4'' nigger impregnates your wife while you're working to sustain her, cuck.
>>
>>586700
I hope your suicide is slow and painful you worthless degenerate. You probably couldn't even keep your wife in check, she would walk all over you like the spineless loser you are.
>>
>>586627
Within ten generations there is an almost certain chance that your genes will no longer be apart of the genepool.
1. You don't understand biology.
2. Your pathetic delusions of lineage are what stupid people use as a means of propagation because they have absolutely nothing else to offer humanity.
The author of a good book has positively contributed more to society than your breeding will ever amount to.

>>586673
>if you're willing going to allow all the work your ancestors did go to nothing
How in SWEET FUCK does breeding prevent that? Unless your ancestors make a huge impact on society or within certain fields of study or the arts, shitting out kids is going to do literally nothing to prevent their existence from rapidly fading into irrelevance, like 99.999999999999999999% of every human who has ever existed.
Get.
Fucking.
Real.
Cunt.
If you really care about your "lineage" or "ancestry", you'd drop the gene meme like a sack of shit and try to take advantage of mass media and strive your hardest for the rest of your life to create, invent, discover, further knowledge, etc. in some way that gives your name outstanding value in a given field of human interest and allow the fruits of your labour to echo throughout history. Shitting out kids is like skimming a pebble into the ocean and expecting it to keep on skimming until it reaches the other side. I'm sorry but both physics and genetics doesn't work like that. You only pass on a maximum potential of half of your genetic material when you breed and that's it. Within a handful of generations you are no more related to those people than you are related to any random person you see on the street.

>>586689
>You are completely worthless and won't be missed.
So are you but not only that in less than 100 years, it is extremely unlikely that anyone else will a. know about your previous existence or b. if they know, care.

/pol/tards are truly nothing but lesser apes unable to look beyond their own feet.
>>
>>586595
HEre's another question, when the fuck are mods going to step up and start moderating it?

70% of the threads on the board are

>HEY r9k WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LESBIAN TRANNIES ARE THEY DEGENERATE?

Or

>SUP /b/ LOOK WHAT TWITTER PERSONALITY SAID, REALLY FLOGS THE NOGGIN

Or

>MORNIN' REDDIT I JUST PAID FOR A MEDIOCRE BLOWJOB FROM A WHORE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Or how about my favorite

>Duhhhhh /ck/ hurrr whats wrong with beezburger? lel duhhh

Before you think I made any of that up for the sake of shitposting about how awful /pol/'s quality is. I took all of that from real threads I saw on /pol/'s front page.

>>>/pol/80500563
>>>/pol/80503428
>>>/pol/80451547
>>>/pol/80503013

There's nothing wrong with the hands-off approach to /pol/ if it keeps it free and neutral. There is something wrong with letting /b/ and /r9k/ shit comprise over half of the board. These people should be banned and told to go back to their fucking hugboxes in whatever shithole they crawled out from.
>>
>>586595
>Suffering
Yea, ok.
>>
>>586704
>>586645
How does it feel knowing that someone actually stepped up and did something to keep their family line going, while you're a fat fedora posting from your mom's basement?
>>
>>586598
>Wife
Kek youre full of shit
>>
>>586707
He's probably too busy making another WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME :(((((( thread on /r9k/. Don't worry, his family will give off a sigh of relief when they one day noticed he finally hanged himself.
>>
>>586703
Who said I have a wife? I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>586718
You're a degenerate who is fine with the jews destroying white culture. The more excuses just shows how pathetic your really are. Your ancestors worked hard to get you and your family where you are today and the fact you're OK with spitting in their face is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>586707
>while you're a fat fedora posting from your mom's basement?
Nice projection. I have my own apartment and I go to the gym 3 days a week. Why did you think I'm a obese shitposter? Just because I don't have a money leecher slut aka wife/gf?
2d > 3d, get over it.

>>586719
As I said, I'm not an only child.
>>
>>586725
>have my own apartment and I go to the gym 3 days a week.
Bullshit. The fact you're telling people to end their bloodline shows you're a fat fuck living in your mom's basement, only good at memes and shitposting.
>>
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>586725
>s-stop projecting!

If you don't want people pointing out your fat fedora-stroking ways, than quit acting like a fatass fedora stroker.

>Why did you think I'm a obese shitposter?

Well for one, you post like every fucking reject in r9k. I can go to r9k and just pull out random posts and find dozens of "Fuck women, fuck women and normies. Women and the people who marry them are the worst, that's why none of them like me :^(" posts just like yours.

Fedoraposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>586744
And what's worse: r9k fedoraposters will then proceed to go to /pol/ and tell them about how evil women are and just look like fat losers while doing so.

for instance: >>>/pol/80507140
>>
>>586730
No, it shows that I'm not stupid. Well, whatever, enjoy losing part of your real goods in the divorce, retarded.

>>586744
Fedoraposting? Fedoraposting is exactly the opposite of what I'm doing. Fedoraposting is whiteknighting.
>>
>>586750
>No, it shows that I'm not stupid
Yeah you are. Fesoraposting isn't limited to white knighting kiddo. Saying women are evil whores who only like JERKS (hint: anyone but me) is fedoraposting. Nobody believes you in the slightest that you have the discipline and self respect to have your own apartment and go to the gym 3 days a week. Enjoy dieing alone or eventually killing yourself like all robots eventually do.
>>
>>586753
Robots are so pathetic kek.
>>
>>586595
Shitposting / falseflags on other boards.
>>
File: cleansingfire.jpg (250 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cleansingfire.jpg
250 KB, 600x600
>>586761
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
File: 1296410038749.gif (93 KB, 439x650) Image search: [Google]
1296410038749.gif
93 KB, 439x650
>>586753
>women are evil whores who only like JERKS (hint: anyone but me) is fedoraposting
Nope, it's "being redpilled", have you ever tried it?
If you really believe in true love, you're retarded. The life isn't a Shakespeare book, kid. Women indeed want money, and if you can't see this, you're a typical brainwashed cuck. Your wife can betray you as many times as she wants, but you'll always forgive her, because you think you're living in a Disney movie. Of course, there are the exceptions, like religious girls.

I didn't say that I have "discipline" or "self respect", I said that I have an apartment and I'm not a fatfuck. In fact, I lift for my waifu and I work because, well, someone has to pay the bills.

>Enjoy dieing alone
Is this supposed to be in anyway bad? Should I be butthurt or triggered about this phrase? I'm happy with my life now, why would I kill myself? Because I don't have a girlfriend? Are you so pathetic that you would kill yourself if you didn't have a wife? Christ, you're dumb.
>>
>>586766
That's not redpilled at all. The kikes want white men like yourself to follow pussy MRA and MGTOW faggotry. You're as bluepilled as you are fat.
>>
>>586769
No, the jews want LGBTQWERTYHUE+- acceptance and interracial sex between whites and blacks.

>You're as bluepilled as you are fat.
Then I'm not bluepilled at all.
>>
>>586783
They also want you to join MGTOW faggotry. I get it anon why you hate women. A girl called you a loser one time in high school and couldn't get over it. You let the bitterness consume you till you decided you were going to rebel by not sleeping with them, that'll totally teach them. Stop lying to yourself that you're fit, I can tell you're well in denial. Chris-Chan did the same thing. Oh, and by the way, your waifu would be disgusted by your fat unclean existence.
>>
>>586707
You just got completely fucking blown out in one of the very posts you are quoting. Either you're a troll or completely retarded.

>>586744
See above. Stop already.

>>586769
>MGTOW faggotry
MGTOW is objectively the most superior lifestyle for males at this current time in human advancement.
>You're as bluepilled as you are fat.
You're a fucking knuckle dragger. It's funny how /pol/tards without fail end up becoming the epitome of what they refer to as "degenerate". Humanity moved beyond your ideals of existence several thousand years ago. You are literally no different in mindset as the short lived savage using stone tools. Well done.
>>
>>586791
You're just as bad as the coal burning sluts. I hope you're happy. You're the cancer that is killing the white race.
>>
File: 1401042844257.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1401042844257.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>586791
>MGTOW is objectively the most superior lifestyle for males at this current time in human advancement
Either you're baiting or one extremely delusional faggot.
>>
File: 1463104080556.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1463104080556.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
its cool that /pol/ mainly consists of underage b& mongols that will throw any insults they can at you to make themselves feel better
>>
>>586805
Hi pot I'm kettle
>>
File: 1384493748230.jpg (19 KB, 425x279) Image search: [Google]
1384493748230.jpg
19 KB, 425x279
>>586790
So, let me see if I get it: fit guy with gf = normal, fit guy without gf = liar.
You're very stupid. You sound like a typical american who stereotypes everything you see.
You see, I highly doubt you have a wife, but still, I'm not denying it.
>>
>>586808
>You sound like a typical american who stereotypes everything you see.
Wait a second...
>>
>>586808
I've been saying you're a liar about being fit because you act like a typical basement dwelling faggot who blames everyone for being a pussy omega.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (87 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
87 KB, 640x495
>>586807
you really know they've lost when they reply to you with a NO U
>>
>>586811
It's a saying you moron. I'm saying you're guilty of the things you're going around accusing others.
>>
>>586809
:^)

>>586810
I can change my body, but I can't change my mind.
>>
>>586815
And this is why you're a faggot. Go shitpost on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1393657612930.png (164 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1393657612930.png
164 KB, 640x480
>>586813
>hurr durr who says it is it
cute but shoo now. the grown ups are talking
>>
>>586817
/r9k/? Nah, thanks, I hate that reddit frog and attwhores.
>>
File: this upsets some.png (1022 B, 336x45) Image search: [Google]
this upsets some.png
1022 B, 336x45
>>586595
>>
File: 4chan.png (702 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
702 KB, 1024x768
>>586595
Reddit and Tumblr don't understand that /pol/ has already won the argument, because in the end none of the three have the mental capacity to argue properly, it will always come down to name calling and logical fallacies.

If a redditor with 100000 upvotes is willing to waste two hours arguing about black crime, /pol/ wins.

If a tumblrina with 10000 followers is willing to waste two hours arguing about sexsim, /pol/ wins.

Naturally if you ignore them, sage the threads and bump on topic threads they will get tired and go away. The problem however is tumblr and reddit are the other side of the coin, they also like to make politic threads on the boards they frequent, for example on /mu/ or /co/ there is plenty of sexism threads and BLM stuff. So they are hypocrites.
>>
>>586595
Explain this one to me >>>/sp/69464232

I don't get it. /sp/ is full of Portugal threads because they just beat France. I don't get why this guy had to make anything about /pol/.
>>
>>586882
read
>>586877
>>
>>586704
None of what you are saying debunks the fact that the phenotype and genotype of a race or ethnicity will disappear if these people stop breeding.
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
>DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differentials may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance
>>
>>586791
>MGTOW is objectively the most superior lifestyle for males at this current time in human advancement.
/qa/ - 2016
>>
>>586818
He's saying that what you said itself is an insult >>586805 he is saying no u because did the very thing you accused others of doing in the very same breath.
>>
File: 1449887492842.jpg (35 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1449887492842.jpg
35 KB, 310x310
>>586603
That's why every single board tells you to fuck off, right?
>>
>>586595
libturds can't handle the banter
>>
omg i love the bacon and trolling! those are probably my two favorite things to do after watching youtube videos and browing reddit for some spicy memes! it's epic when u are random and say TACOS! LOL! I also love watching montage parodies on the internetz and talking in lol catz speech because those things are realy in and hip right now! i wish i could browze teh internetz at all times and make ALL OF THE MEMES! but i guess i'm just forever alone..! haha hope you have a 420 dank time, qa! oh ya i almost forgot what i came here for! i need anonymouses help: this fricking faggot on my facebook page keeps sending me funny picture from 9GAG (ew!) so i need ur help to troll him (hard! with your PEN!S lel!)! his name is christopher poole and he's a fucking stupid kid whos into g00k shit like anime (anime?! ugghhh!) so i hope you can help me troll him really FRICKing hard! can i call u teh BACON army because bacon is a meme? anyway hope all over 9000 of you can help troll him thanks!
>>
>>586968
>>
>>586974
>he doesn't love bacon and trolling
What are you, a yid?
>>
File: 8c1FSXPp.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8c1FSXPp.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>586893
i was already aware of that but thanks for breaking it down to me.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.