[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you hate the most on 4chan namefags, tripfags, thread killers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1468033841965.jpg (58 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1468033841965.jpg
58 KB, 600x583
Who do you hate the most on 4chan namefags, tripfags, thread killers?
>>
>>586304
thread kilers
>>
>>586304
>thread killers
elaborate
>>
>>586304
trips, ruins the purpose of posting here
>>
>>586311
Well they post a picture that says singles = this dubs = this and you role to see what superpower you would have, celebrity you would date, nation you would live in etc
>>
File: 1328319856603.jpg (100 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1328319856603.jpg
100 KB, 300x300
I hate crossboarder scum the most.
>>586317
Those aren't a problem, unless you actually browse normalfag-infested boards like /b/ or /pol/.
>>
Newfags who don't lurk.
>>
animefags
>>
>>586304
People who think this is a hugbox made just for them and thier gay little rules.
>>
>>586351
how can you hug someone if you don't know who they are
>>
File: 1467698952087-225124127.jpg (23 KB, 355x310) Image search: [Google]
1467698952087-225124127.jpg
23 KB, 355x310
>>586349
>>
>>586322
>I hate crossboarder scum
You hate people who don't take pride in forcing themselves into hiveminds?
>religious image
Makes perfect sense now.
>>
>>586304
myself
>>
>>586358
I think girls who wear collars are more cute than girls who don't.
>>
Threadkillers serve a purpose- it's user moderation for boards too stupid to report and ignore off-topic garbage threads.

>>586440
>You hate people who don't take pride in forcing themselves into hiveminds?
I can only hope that you're very new and don't realize that different boards have different cultures that they want to preserve and enjoy.
>>
>>586322
>Hating /pol/
Fuck off reddi.t
>>
File: 35165866854851.jpg (94 KB, 736x498) Image search: [Google]
35165866854851.jpg
94 KB, 736x498
>>586548
>and don't realize that different boards have different cultures that they want to preserve and enjoy.
Yes, their hiveminds, you dense fuck.
I'm been on 4chan for 11 years now, champion. This "culture" and tribalism hatred of "crossboarders" is nothing but insecurity and trying to protect a hivemind.

If boards weren't so full of pathetic insecure American manchildren, they would be able to draw people into the boards and create an environment others naturally want to emulate. But they can't because almost every single one of them are part of the post-2007 hoards who didn't understand 4chan or anonymous discussion online before they came in and to this day they haven't been able to form anything of their own, which is why they so aggressively defend the last remnants of their bastardised boards. It's fucking pathetic. You're fucking pathetic.

It should be about discussion but you aren't capable of it without being protected by the hivemind of your given board. You don't have the slightest fucking clue how these sites work. Most people here don't and would be better of going to Facebook instead because they conduct themselves just the fucking same; creating little egocentric and protective social bubbles and do nothing but mindlessly repeat trending shit ad infinitum.

Grow some fucking balls and stop hiding behind your walls, faggot. The Internet was built upon the ideals of truly border-less communication and all you faggots want to do it pretend like we're fucking cave men and have to attack any outsider wanting to step into the cave entrance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.