[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan pet peeves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1203622889390.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1203622889390.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
I hate "triggered" because it's the newfag way to say "you mad?" A no effort, pre-packaged, comeback used when someone is cornered and called out. It's always used exactly the same way "You Mad?" used to be used years ago

>yeah so what if I'm from reddit? Triggered?
>not agreeing with my opinionated post? Did I trigger you?
>You didn't like X? TRIGGERED?
>You think my post is stupid? ARE YOU TRIGGERED?

Holy shit it's annoying. Same thing with "kek". Just say lol you faggot. "kek" sounds so gay.
>>
>>586183
K.
>>
>>586183
gomennasai is my favorite artist
>>
Isn't this the /r/ sticky pic?
>>
>>586183
Yeah, and the "U MAD" was the newfag way of saying "NO U" and that was the newfag way of saying Murk Loar. What's your fucking point? Newfags outnumber you, and me. I've seen 10 years of newfags and they aren't going to stop being annoying any time soon. The person who needs to change is you and your inability to handle them.

You need to callus those emotions, Anon. You're acting like a bitch.
>>
>>586183
You do realise you can just ignore shitposts right? You don't have to get into and win internet fights or a regular basis, you can just accept that some people are stupider than you without having to prove to your anonymous internet buddies how smart you are with your logical breakdowns of random idiot's arguments. Just be right and move on
>>
File: 001.jpg (254 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
254 KB, 1049x1500
>>586185
Have you got his latest tank? According to his blog, this was 8 years in the making.
http://parallelism.blog45.fc2.com/

>>586201
Sure is man.

>>586396
>having to prove to your anonymous internet buddies how smart you are with your logical breakdowns of random idiot's arguments
This isn't the right focus. By fully engaging an argument you are in many ways, if done in earnest, assessing your own ability to understand the topic from a logical approach. It isn't about trying to "win", because the game is something that can only ever be lost, right? It is also a basic sign of respect; of the topic, of yourself and of those around you. Granted it can be time consuming and may seem pointless at the time but it is a waxing process. Waxing something properly requires a multitude of instances, wax on wax off, wax on wax off.

OP has an issue of being overly emotionally invested in the process and taking personally the impersonal. This is a poor sign of reasoning and you can see it from those criticising the process and those overly emotionally attached to the process: they confuse the sparring process and think the aim is to "defeat" an opponent when the process really is to address personal weaknesses. そう思うに過ぎない。
>>
>>586183
That's how the internet works, there's always some new lingo that means the exact same as the old lingo.

People didn't like the old lingo either, people got so annoyed at "lol" that using unironically would get you 10+ replies complaining about it.

>>586212
This guy's on point.

>>586432
>OP has an issue of being overly emotionally invested in the process and taking personally the impersonal.
Additionally, this is a cantonese fishing website, he should keep in mind how trivial this issue is.
>>
>>586183
>>586212
>>586396
>>586432
>>586593
You faggots sure are triggered
>>
>>586599
Yeah, and you need to lurk more. What else is new?
>>
>>586593
>Additionally, this is a cantonese fishing website
What has that got to do with anything? If anything this attitude is part of how anons for so long have justified pointless shitposting. You're basically trying to justify a reason to shit where you eat. Have a bit of self respect, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.