[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rampant anti-police, anti-white rhetoric on major social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1461527601641.jpg (290 KB, 838x978) Image search: [Google]
1461527601641.jpg
290 KB, 838x978
>rampant anti-police, anti-white rhetoric on major social media sites like reddit and 4chan
>5 cops dead
>assassination attempts on Donald Trump
>Republicans literally being attacked and beaten in the streets

is it time you /qa/tards admit that appeasing left wingers and allowing them a platform to spew their violent rhetoric has done more harm than good?
>>
File: 1464539087001.png (291 KB, 667x547) Image search: [Google]
1464539087001.png
291 KB, 667x547
/qa/ is and will always be following the wisdom of Comrade Marx, Lenin and Stalin.

Slava Rossia!
>>
File: 1305617025970.jpg (53 KB, 472x700) Image search: [Google]
1305617025970.jpg
53 KB, 472x700
>social media sites like reddit and 4chan
>>
>social media sites like 4chan
Fuck off.
>>
>>585094
>>585096
>literally socializing with others RIGHT NOW
They compete for Likes and retweets while you compete for (You)s.
Your high horse is an ass.
>>
>>585079
It's Rossie then, if you try to imitate Russian. Learn into cases, burger, before trying.
>>
>>585064
FREE SPEECH FAGGOT.
>>
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

b-b-b-b-but they target le blacks!!!!
>>
lol moralfags gtfo
>>
>>585103
No idea what this thread is about, but I just popped in real quick to let you know you're an idiot.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>585103
4chan is an imageboard, and an imageboard is a forum. Forums are not "social media sites".
Go back to Facebook and stay there.
>>
File: 34545234.png (253 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
34545234.png
253 KB, 500x500
>>585064
there's /pol/ qa tards

dont lump me with these plebs
>>
>>585129
Its social media, faggot. Get used to it. Youre no better than anyone else on the internet. Youre just as faggoty, self centered, and annoying as anyone on facebook. You come here for the sole purpose of communicating with others. Get some fucking self awareness for fucks sake, retard.
>>
>>585133
You sound mad. Did Anon hit a nerve?
>>
>>585064
>social media sites like 4chan
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>>/pol/
Political discussion does not belong here.
>>
>>585154
No, discussing whether allowing left wing terrorists a platform to air their views certainly does belong here you fucking sperg
>>
>it's a "people who disagree with me shouldn't be allowed to post" episode
>>
>>585064
>anti-white rhetoric
>on 4chan
Wew laddie. The only I've seen in six years on 4chan is ">mfw I'll live to see whites die out" with a positive reaction image two (2) times, and Australian shitposting on /int/ and /tv/ which might be considered that, when it's just trolling.

>is it time you /qa/tards admit that appeasing left wingers and allowing them a platform to spew their violent rhetoric has done more harm than good?
>Literally "Views I disagree with should be banned"
>>
>>585064
>the home of /pol/ and birthplace of the alt-right has "rampant anti-plice, anti-white rethorics"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.