[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Anon right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pol.png (11 KB, 1528x84) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
11 KB, 1528x84
Is this Anon right?
>>
>>584501
Close. Moot deleted /new/ because it became Stormforth 2.0 and brought in /pol/ with the warning that he'd shut it down again if it did.
>>
>>584504
And he never did...
>>
>>584512
Because /pol/ never became stormfront again...
>>
>>584520
Yeah, it's now worse than Stormfront in that it's also influenting other sites.
>>
>>584504
>>584512
>>584520
>>584522

This is all wrong, moot created /new/ with the warning that he'd delete it if it became /stormfront/ like old /n/. It did, and so he removed it (along with /r9k/). However, people complained enough that eventually he felt guilty that he had removed communities that people enjoyed, and so he brought /r9k/ back and created /pol/. /pol/ is called Politically Incorrect specifically so it becoming /stormfront/ isn't an issue anymore, since even politically incorrect and racist opinions are permitted.
>>
>>
>>584586
LE BOOGEYMAN
>>
>>584581
>people complained enough that eventually he felt guilty
He actually credits it to the fat women who made ED for this in his Q&A
>>
>>584581
>that eventually he felt guilty
Hilarious. No, he didn't feel guilty, he felt the need to take action which would ultimately bring in more traffic.
>>
>>584663
>he didn't know /new/ and /r9k/ were ddosing and shitting up the other boards with non-stop shitposting rages to the point moot had no choice but bring back their containment boards to shut them up
>>
>>584591

That's right, I had forgotten he attributed to a specific person.

>>584663

>he felt the need to take action which would ultimately bring in more traffic

Except he constantly talked about how more traffic ruined boards. I suspect if he knew what /r9k/ and /pol/ would end up becoming he would have never brought them back for that very reason.
>>
>>584501

wow, what a close minded bigot, /pol/ is a board of peace and tolerance, like, it's the best board there is, stop insulting it.
>>
>>584586
That's /new/ though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.