[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any strategies for maximizing (You)s, /qa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: +(You).png (12 KB, 334x32) Image search: [Google]
+(You).png
12 KB, 334x32
Do you have any strategies for maximizing (You)s, /qa/?
>>
>>584497
Point out some of the glaring flaws in anime and youll get some. Theyll mostly be samefag (you)s sense weebs are desperately insecure about themselves and anime, but its still (you)s.
>>
>>584497
Learning /v/'s ways. or denying the holocaust which somehow rakes in a fuckton of (You)s.
>>
@584510
>sense
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>584518
Anime sucks.
>>
File: 88518.jpg (43 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
88518.jpg
43 KB, 225x350
@584521
Agreed, video games are way better
>>
File: 1428788112545.png (296 KB, 1137x781) Image search: [Google]
1428788112545.png
296 KB, 1137x781
>>584497
Involve an e-celebrity
>>
>>584497
Make a pro Hilary post and you rake in the (you)s while also learning about your wife's son you never knew you had.
>>
File: 375.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>go to /vp/
>make a post that has any opinion
>watch the literal children and man children violently disagree
>>
>>584497
act like an australian on /tv/
>>
stick up for jews
bash christianity
say that muslims aren't that bad
>>
When and where did this (You) thing blow up anyway?
It seems recent, but then again, I do the same shit every day so I have no clue about time.
>>
>>584573

Whenever they added the feature to the native extension.
>>
>>584578
no
>>
>>584497
That +(You) button actually looks pretty cool.
>>
>>584497

Be wrong

Say you are posting on >>>/g/dpt about your Javascript errors. you could write

> hey /dpt/ why am I getting this error?

or you could write

> why won't this compile?

and get attention from people pointing out that Javascript does not compile. Using option 2 you are far more likely to get a serious answer.
>>
>>584750

Point out that 4chan is an anime imageboard on >>>/g/dpt
>>
>>584537
OP has pick of Goodra and says "male only"
That should get a few people.
>>
Try posting this on /co/ at the right time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
>>
I prefer one genuine response in a conversation than 20 replies to a shitpost.
>>
>>584497
Get a long string of repeating digits. That's the surest way.
>>
I bash Christianity on /pol/
>>
File: 1467316288872.jpg (691 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1467316288872.jpg
691 KB, 1000x625
what the fuck is the point in this recent trend of getting "(You)s"
are these just plebbitors looking for something to replace upboats with? replies are just replies, what's the point in receiving pointless ones?

back in the day the actual trolling was posted to not just get the replies in numbers, but actually ripe up someone
>>
>>584497
posting another fucking delete /pol/ post on /qa/
have an opinion that doesn't fit with /v/'s
> add a space to your quotes to make people think you're on mobile
samefag the shit out of your own posts on purpose
never capitalise your sentences so people who think they deserve more start screaming
make a typo in an extremley long post
get doubles
>>
>>586211
>>586199
>>584588
nice
>>
The maximum of (You)s I once get was around seven, when I posted a rather good quality post with a nice picture that was on-topic.

I regularly manage to get around 3 to 4 (You)s by trying to imitate a shitposter who started a shitpost chain to derail a thread, apologizing for doing shitposts.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.