[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these people exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: rmf.png (39 KB, 782x607) Image search: [Google]
rmf.png
39 KB, 782x607
Why do these people exist?
>>
Because bad parenting exists.
>>
>>584431
There's literally no better explanation than this
>>
The absence of a strong male role model, brought upon by feminism, made legitimate by the Democratic Party.
>>
>>584452
You can't blame feminism for the absence of a strong male role model. Women didn't take power. Men gave it to them because they whined so loudly.
>>
>>584453
>how do prepositions work
>>
>>584429
Tell me this ain't real
>>
File: himari confuse.png (93 KB, 237x295) Image search: [Google]
himari confuse.png
93 KB, 237x295
>>584455
nice dubs but can you say who you're quoting ? ? ?
>>
>>584455
Whining women have existed since the dawn of time. It was weak men who actually gave in to the whining. The erosion of the patriarchy came from within itself. Now we've got deadbeat dads who walk off and leave their kids because men got weaker and weaker as our society got more and more advanced. Bunch of freeloading pansy ass pussy men, and you're one of them. So am I. It's our fault. Women can't fucking control themselves. You can't blame them for shit. That's like blaming a cloud for raining. Men are the only people with any volition, and we're the ones who let society go to shit. We had society in our grasp, and we let go of it. Don't blame WOMEN for anything. You can't blame something that doesn't think.
>>
>>584458
I'm not blaming women. Read my post again. Society was doomed when John F. Kennedy beat Richard Nixon in the 1960 presidential election.
>>
>>584465
I'm sorry, where exactly does your original post mention John F. Kennedy beating Richard Nixon in the 1960 presidential election?

It fucking doesn't, retard.

And that was the election after MEN gave women the right to vote. They couldn't have voted if we hadn't ratified the 19th amendment.
>>
>>584466
How did you forget that JFK was a Democrat? Did you forget that the 19th Amendment was ratified under the watch of Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat? Be careful how you use the word 'retard', anon. You may just become one yourself.
>>
>>584452
>>584453
>>584455
>>584458
>>584465
>>584466
>>584470
Fuck off. >>>/b/ >>>/pol/
>>
>>584477
Quiet, bigot.
>>
>>584470
Those democrats were still men, and it's men vs women. We did this to ourselves. The republicans of yester year should have better appealed to their fellow brothers, and those brothers shouldn't have fallen for the siren song of women.

It was the fall of man that ended the world. If you agree with me, that's fucking fine.
>>
>>584478
>>584480
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: (...) off-topic replies
>>
>>584481
Yeah, and what about Rule 8? Where do you think you are right now? You have no power here. Shoo.
>>
>>584480
The existence of Sarah Palin completely debunks your argument on that front. All of these supposed 'fallen' countries all have left-wing globalist governments akin to the Democrats; countries that are considered doing just fine don't.
>>
>>584484
No it doesn't. Sarah Palin wouldn't exist if men hadn't allowed Women to run for office.

WE, then MEN, opened that Pandora's box. It's our fault that Sarah Palin exists. She could have been a barefoot catholic wife in the kitchen giving birth to strong strapping lads while making us a sandwich, but NO. We had to go and give them """rights""".

It's all on us, and I you know why it's all on us? Because Women can't do anything right, and we know it, but we were too weak to stick to our principals.

Why would a woman, who ruins everything, ever be blamed for ruining something? That's like blaming fire itself for burning down a forest, and not the smoker who chucked a cigarette butt, or the humans who ushered in (or failed to prevent) the drout.

You're a man, aren't you? Men take responsibility for their own actions. We men need to stop blaming women, who are basically just scaled up toddlers, for everything when WE'RE the ones who empowered them.
>>
>>584491
It was not women who fucked the country you retard. The damage caused by a globalist left-wing regime will not be rescinded by denying women the right to vote. As soon as you get this through your thick skull the sooner you can understand exactly what the Clintons did wrong and you can proceed to be a functioning member of society and not an urchin from /r9k/.
>>
Jesus christ this is a faggoty fucking thread. Each and every one of you needs to get laid and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>584493
Of course women didn't fuck up the country, you retard. Men did by giving women power.
>>
>>584526
Take your semantics back up your ass and reflect on what has been said.
>>
>>584527
You're the one that mentioned feminism, retard.
>>
>>584535
Feminism != women in general. Now do you mind easing your use the use of the word retard? Maybe that's why you're a virgin.
>>
>>584519
sex is 4 perverts
>>
>>584544
Do you honestly think a man invented feminism? If so, what kind of cuck was he?
>>
>>584429
That's Yahoo answers, isn't it? Chiebukuro, the Japanese version of the same thing, is rarely ever like that despite Japanese teenagers having access to the Internet all the same. The juxtaposition is rather striking.
>Why do these people exist?
Shitty parenting and a societal influence that in many ways glorifies selfish behaviour, combined with easy Internet access and boredom, is my stab in the dark.

>>584452
Fuck off back to /pol/ you braindead tradcon.
Feminism is merely female nature and it is "made legitimate" by humans because we are a gynocentric oriented species. If you are referring to American politics, the Republican powerbase at the time/s SUPPORTED no-fault divorce AND alimony laws. Human nature isn't split upon socio-political idealism, for fuck sake.
I swear, the tradcons who obsess over politics seemingly almost always end up being people who have the least idea of what they are actually spouting.

>>584458
Epic, simply epic. Infantalising females in order to protect them from criticism while spouting misandric "man up" rhetoric. Fuck off tradcon.
>>
>>584563
I imagine he was a merry old soul.

>>584670
Oh I do love verbal irony.
>>
>>584684
>Oh I do love verbal irony.
Nearly as much as insinuation but all in all do you mind expanding on that?
>>
>>584686
You'll figure it out yourself if you rack that 'brain' of yours. Or maybe you actually believe that gynocentricism nonsense.
>>
>>584693
>Or maybe you actually believe that gynocentricism nonsense.
So you're anti-science? Amazing. Are you also religious?
>>
>>584693
You're pretty naive if you honestly think our species isn't steeped in gynocentrism, anon.
What is "chivalry"?
What is male on male competition?
What is religious practices surrounding "shame" and "honour killing" for disturbing the established expectancy of the role of males?
What is "women and children first'?
What is the disposable male?
What is the expectation of a male to protect a female while endangering himself?
What is the male being a provider and protectorate?
What is female virginity placed on an otherworldly scale?
What is war and fighting rendering men as cannon fodder and humans seeing glory in this?

All of these sexually selective traits are inclined towards the interests of the female of the species, not the male, for it is the female of our species which selects and passes on traits, not the male. Males generally exhaust their lives in pursuits of pleasing women and looking after them and their offspring, which is perfectly reasonable in an evolutionary setting as these females would have been more likely to survive and these men more likely to get laid, putting it bluntly.
These aren't new concepts. They have been well understood human behavioural traits within the scientific community for some time now and beyond the scientific community, heavily taken advantage of by marketing and advertising firms.
>>
>>584704
False cause. All of those have their own social origins and none of them are because of some great matriarchal conspiracy.
>>
>>584670
>Epic, simply epic. Infantalising females in order to protect them from criticism while spouting misandric "man up" rhetoric. Fuck off tradcon.
Blaming others is inherently feminine and the antithesis of "manning up" so yeah, you're right on the money, pussy.
>>
>>584717
Correct, they aren't because of a matriarchal conspiracy. Women don't have the mental capacity to be conspirators. It's men doing it to themselves in an effort to get a leg up on each other in efforts to fuck the best and get the fewest STDs.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.