[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove Kantai Collection from /jp/. It does not belong there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Remove Kantai Collection from /jp/. It does not belong there.

Put it in /vg/ or whatever, I don't care where. Just get it out of /jp/.
>>
File: 1274811988.27653991.jpg (710 KB, 1147x905) Image search: [Google]
1274811988.27653991.jpg
710 KB, 1147x905
Who cares about a board that has been dead for, uh... four years, yeah.
>>
>>584044
>>584084
What possesses someone to enter a thread just to tell someone to be as cynical and unhappy as you?
>>
>>584118
Fuck off you insufferable ignorant newfag.
A board is formed by its users and the users of /jp/ have long since left. This isn't about being cynical or unhappy, it's about not being fucking delusional. These are facts; deal with them. Removing 艦これ or anything else isn't going to do anything for the board. Limbs don't grow back like that.

This isn't a church and being a braindead loudmouth cunt isn't admirable. Pull your fucking head in and stop acting like a teenager.
>>
Bump. /qa/ being spammed.
>>
>>584154
When you compare our two posts, mine is the one that is typical of a teenager's?
Where did OP say "I want my ironic shitposting cliques back"? Can you point it out to me? Because it seems to me that he's asking something else.
>>
File: 2 Hafennutten.jpg (112 KB, 891x1037) Image search: [Google]
2 Hafennutten.jpg
112 KB, 891x1037
boatsluts are the new touhous.
Go with the time, gramps.
>>
>>584299
And they should go to a new board
>>
>>584287
I don't see anyone saying "I want my ironic shitposting cliques back" but you. Are you quoting correctly?
>>
>>584303
Jp is not the 2hu board
If it is then you should tell the LN discussion, idol threads, monster girl threads, Japanese school threads, VN threads, and vocaloid threads to get out too

But you won't and can't because those are Japanese and otaku culture just like KanColle is, so fuck off
>>
>>584832
>Jp is not the 2hu board
Never said it was. All those you listed except LN discussion, monster girl threads and KanColle can stay. It's just that KanColle is the biggest thorn in /jp/.
>>
>>584832
Why are idol threads not in /mu/? Genuinely curious.
>>
>thread is on autosage
Do mods really hate /jp/ that much?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.