[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will they stop deleting desktop threads on /g/ please, /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: anime.jpg (227 KB, 722x1000) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
227 KB, 722x1000
When will they stop deleting desktop threads on /g/ please, /g/ sucks anyway so why delete one of the only non-consumer generals that's ontopic

mods ignored us on irc
ignored the feedback page
its been months
please stop
>>
>>583773
Why do you feel the need to have a 24/7 general for showing desktops?
>>
>>583783
the same reason for phone desktop threads, those are allowed btw
>>
>>583786
>btw
Please don't.
Also, please provide a link to these so called 'phone desktop' threads.
>>
File: anime.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>583790
>>>/g/55446052
>>>/g/55448679
>>>/g/55448917
>>>/g/55447929
>>>/g/55433300

can I get someone who knows what they're talking about in this thread instead of you please
>>
>>583798
Those aren't allowed. Feel free to report them, redirect them to a proper board and tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>583802
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>583805
Follow the reply chain.
>>
>>583807
All those threads I linked are allowed and have been generals for years and years, threads that aren't allowed: /g/ desktop threads that are automatically autosaged, deleted, and people who post them are banned.

People who post phone homescreen and battlestation threads do not get banned, deleted, and their threads aren't autosaged
>>
>>583808
Those falls under the same vein your desktop thread falls under. Use that on the feedback page and on IRC instead. Good luck.
>>
>>583773
What do you want us on /qa/ to do about it? We aren't the mods.
>>
>>583773
You can post desktop threads on /wg/ and /w/ if they're animu which yours probably are.
>>
>>585001
you're a mod?
>>
>>585028
Nope. Nor is anybody else in this thread.
>>
>>583773
Good, keep your degenerate anime in your containment board.
>>
>>583773
>>>/wg/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.