[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are virgins so attracted to the right? Is thier jealousy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1460764763635.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1460764763635.gif
327 KB, 834x870
Why are virgins so attracted to the right? Is thier jealousy so strong that it sways thier reason?
>>
>>583365

because they are pure
>>
>>583389
>pure
Yea, seething anger and self hatred is pure as shit.
>>
>>583365
Liberals tend not to give a fuck about what others do. These virgins on the other hand are usually self-loathing and blame others for their issues, so they're naturally drawn to the regulations that the right promotes. In their mind, if other people were changed, they'd live a better existence.
>>
>>583433

why are you angry? why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>583439
It also offers an explanation for their sexual inadequacy. If they start believing that they should only go for pure women, no whores, no premarital sex, etc. then now they have an excuse as to why they aren't having sex.
>>
>>583365
It's authoritarian and values strength, which many of them lack

By belonging to something which values strength, they can feel strong for once
>>
Keep your political shitposting on /pol/, thanks.
>>
>>583365
>Why are virgins so attracted to the right?

Guaranteed replies.
>>
>>583439
Do you not understand what left and right-wing mean?
>>
>>583365
Convince me why I should drop my beliefs in the right and join the left
>>
File: 1394401344039.gif (971 KB, 245x303) Image search: [Google]
1394401344039.gif
971 KB, 245x303
The real question is why are virgins?
>>
>>583835
Absent fathers. Which happens to be a result of feminism and the left.

>>583365
Does that answer your question?
>>
>>583836
If anything not having a dad makes you more likely to knock a girl up, just look at niggers.
>>
>>583365
The virgins on both sides, of which there are many, are not the ones to listen too
>>
>>585993
Sage
>>
File: 16615_front.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
16615_front.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>583365
Yeah look at this left wing guy, he looks like a pussy slayer.
>>
omg i love the bacon and trolling! those are probably my two favorite things to do after watching youtube videos and browing reddit for some spicy memes! it's epic when u are random and say TACOS! LOL! I also love watching montage parodies on the internetz and talking in lol catz speech because those things are realy in and hip right now! i wish i could browze teh internetz at all times and make ALL OF THE MEMES! but i guess i'm just forever alone..! haha hope you have a 420 dank time, pol! oh ya i almost forgot what i came here for! i need anonymouses help: this fricking faggot on my facebook page keeps sending me funny picture from 9GAG (ew!) so i need ur help to troll him (hard! with your PEN!S lel!)! his name is christopher poole and he's a fucking stupid kid whos into g00k shit like anime (anime?! ugghhh!) so i hope you can help me troll him really FRICKing hard! can i call u teh BACON army because bacon is a meme? anyway hope all over 9000 of you can help troll him thanks!
>>
>>583836
>absent fathers
>result of feminism

what
>>
>>587012
Yes
>>
most of /pol/'s white nationalism is probably rooted in sexual insecurity, maybe they got cucked by a black guy or something
>>
>>587231
also, the whole 'degeneracy' meme is obviously just sour grapes

>t-the reason i'm not on tinder is because casual sex is d-degenerate, yeah!
>the reason i d-don't go to parties is because d-drinking is degenerate!
etc
>>
Why is /qa/ so full of salty libcucks lmao
>>
>>587237
Most people in the world are "libcucks" by your definition.
>>
>>587237
Because they don't like dissenting opinions, so they resort to personal attacks and "dude srsly lmao" and think it means something
>>
>>583439
>Liberals tend not to give a fuck about what others do

kek
>>
>>587585
Beat me to it
>>
>>583365
>>583365
The right attracts even smugger fucks than the holier-than-thou left. The virgins are unjustifiably smug, that is, smug when they have no reason to be unlike some misogynistic, conservative businessman.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.