[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get blocked from posting for 15 minutes >have no idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449604503727.jpg (65 KB, 490x474) Image search: [Google]
1449604503727.jpg
65 KB, 490x474
>get blocked from posting for 15 minutes
>have no idea what I did
>the ban expires
>keep posting again
>suddenly I get banned because I called someone a degenerate

Why is this bullshit allowed? why don't they just give simple ban?
>>
>>583134
What board
>>
>>583134
Yeah I tried to awnser someone's question the other day and I got banned
>>
if the Janny sends a ban request to the mod you're blocked for 15 minutes.
In your case Mr. Hotpockets needed longer than 15 minutes to approve your ban.
>>
>>583134
You called the janitor a degenerate, they are bitter people and will use what little power they have to show you his e peen is bigger.

If the mod filling the ban request isn't butt buddies with the janitor then you'll get away with warning, if not its just one day for "trolling / flaming"
>>
File: fucking mods.png (95 KB, 749x305) Image search: [Google]
fucking mods.png
95 KB, 749x305
>>583134
>tfw banned for 3 days last week for unknown reasons
They didn't even let me see what post I was banned for. What the fuck is up with that shit?
>>
>>583246
>banned for replying to off topic garbage

WHY ISNT THE RULE ENFORCED MORE
>>
>>583248
Because it's BS
>>
>>583248
Because the mods are fucking assholes who pick and choose when to apply the rules to posters. Yeah I'm still fucking mad.
>>
me mo-mo
>>
>>583248
Friendly reminder /q/ was deleted and /qa/ is supposed to be a place for questions and answers not to complain about moderation
>>
>>583286
Youre cute, you think shits gonna change. Fuck off.
>>
>>583289
You're cute, wanna touch penises
>>
Janitors cannot ban. The grace period past those 15 minutes was the time between the janitor's report and a mod receiving the ban request.
It just goes to show that the mods are understaffed if it took that long to go into effect.
>>
File: 564564564564.png (339 KB, 684x580) Image search: [Google]
564564564564.png
339 KB, 684x580
>>583286
>he believes this

this is feedback anime senpai
>>
>>583248

Back in what, 2008, when /b/ started getting some actual moderation to clamp down on CP, everyone replying to a CP thread or post would often get banned as well. Doesn't matter if you reported it, or screamed for the mods, if you replied to such a thread/post you got a ban. And it helped slowly purge the site of it for the most part.

I think mods should flat out ban everyone replying to blatant off topic threads, maybe then they'll get the message not to encourage and bump that shit. People see an off topic thread and know it's just the OP who will get banned and so people take it as a free license to shitpost, well, shitpost harder than usual.
>>
>>583248
It is if you live in China or lived in the USSR
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.