[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will something be done about /pol/tards leaking on to other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
When will something be done about /pol/tards leaking on to other boards?
>>
Only when mods decide to respond to the reports. Which is rarely.

You can bet that if there's a thread involving Indian cooking on /ck/, there will be some retard spamming "poo in loo".
>>
>>582918
>You can bet that if there's a thread involving Indian cooking on /ck/, there will be some retard spamming "poo in loo".
Happens on /g/ too when AMD or Windows is mentioned in any shape or form
>>
>>582919
or any company whatsoever really
just those get mentioned the most
>>
>>582917
/pol/tards are normalfags and there is no realistic means of expunging normalfags from boards. They are, in terms of userbase capital, what is keeping this site funded. It's shit but it is what it is. What people have been feeling towards /pol/tards is similar to how we felt towards the surge of newfags who came in overwhelming numbers to the site during 2007 and 2008.

A number of years ago the zerg rush of 07~08 started complaining about the newer waves crashing and spilling all over the site during 2010 and 2012, depending on the board. I struggle to find any sympathy as most of the people complaining about these non-anons are really no different than what they are complaining about, though they will likely never understand that.
>>
>>582926
>/pol/tards are normalfags

You should've seen earlier /pol/ before moot implemented IDs and flags on the board. They had a variety of topics that were great because the board had older posters from old /b/, /new/, and instances of /n/ users from the '08 era. Also some /v/ and random assortments of boards were on there because /pol/ users wanted a place with free speech and discussion.

Then moot capped the board either because the board grew too big or because moot wanted to fuck with it /b/-style.

>during 2010 and 2012

The only thing that came to my mind about 2010 was the 4chumblr incident, though that's only because I keep up with the news associated with the Random board. Also my home board was the news board that moot axed in early 2011 along with [r9k].
>>
>>582939
>You should've seen earlier /pol/ before moot implemented IDs and flags on the board.
You should've seen 4chan a few years prior to you coming here.

>Also my home board was the news board
As if that wasn't obvious.
Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>582945
>Fuck off newfag.

Kill yourself you filthy slut.
>>
>>582945
>You should've seen 4chan a few years prior to you coming here.

I don't spend all my time on the internet.
>>
>>582969
then don't act like you do
>>
>>582973
Quit being a little bitch.
>>
>In the end though 'The cancer that is killing /b/' is just another way for oldfags to exert themselves above others with a false sense of superiority. As if being part of /b/ longer makes you any more or less of a dickhead than anyone else. When your only form of social interaction is an image board, it's not surprising that you might create your own ridiculous and irrelevant social hierarchy in order to boost your own sense of self-importance, and then claim that others are ruining it to further solidify your non-existent status. Usually this is how people come to terms with the fact that once they're rotting in the ground, no one will give a shit about them, or even care that they lived.

-- Encyclopedia Dramatica
>>
>>582982
How normal are you really?
>>
>>583712
Enough to understand that you're a little bitch.
>>
the question when are yuropoors going to respond to american shitposting

I remember several years Ago /pol/ /int/ and /b/ were full of yuop shitposting and everytime someone shitposted americans were kept in check
>>
>>582926
>>582939
>>582945
>>582953
>>582969
>>582973
>>582982
>>583712
>>583722
This is easily the most pathetic interaction I've seen on 4chan for a while.
>>
>>582917
wow, racist much? are you proud of yourself, you intolerant bigot?

#NotAll/pol/ #/pol/fugeesWelcome #BoardOfPeace #Accept/pol/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.