[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are australians going to get rangebanned once and for all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444165474327.png (1 MB, 1894x937) Image search: [Google]
1444165474327.png
1 MB, 1894x937
So when are australians going to get rangebanned once and for all?
>>
>>582580
soon
>>
I'm starting to believe Australians really are a huge problem and it isn't just a meme.
>>
File: easterglobe.gif (269 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
easterglobe.gif
269 KB, 213x213
A celebration?
>>
>>582671
You've never lurked /int/ or /tv/ during Ausfag hours a day in your life.
>>
This happens during the middle of the workday Australian time you fucking retards/
>>
>>584163
>he thinks some faggot who spends his time spamming 4chan has a job
are you retarded?
>>
>>584203

Why are you blaming all aussies for one shitposter
>>
>>584272
The anon is probably an American who is desperate to blame everyone else and avoid the elephant in the room that is the fact that Americans are the most autistic shitposters and spammers throughout the entire site history and something that will never likely change. Gotta scapegoat a soft target.
>>
The faggot is on /int/. Come help report bros.
>>
>>584289
Nobody is gonna help the whiny leafs, leaf.
>>
>>584279
>Hes complaining about americans
>On an american site
Why are aussies so easy to bother? True, thier country has never done or made anything, even india is more innovative, but why do they bitch about it here? Cant they make thier own websites? Are they smart enough?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.