[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x848
This isn't funny anymore.

You need to fix this board. It's the laughing stock of 4chan. I would be embarrassed if this was my website.

Fix this board now.
>>
>>582495
>the laughing stock of 4chan
The owner of that title is arguable.
>>
>>582499
I know /mu/ exists, but right now /tv/ is worse.

That's not the way it should be.

/mu/ should be below everyone else by a mile like it usually is.
>>
/tv/ and /int/ are both filled with spam

send help
>>
>>582502

We're at the point now where pol has the least cuck spam of the larger boards and that board basically has no moderation
>>
>>582502
at least most of the threads on /mu/ are actually music related

/tv/ has and always will be the worst board on this shithole
>>
>/tv/ filled with BBC
>/int/ filled with easter

good moderation desu
>>
>>582495
proof the mods are a literally more retarded than the user base of 4chan. They will bitch and moan and lash out at other anons without using their trips or letting people know they're mods, but they signed up to do a job for a website they "care" about, yet do nothing when shit like this happens. Fuck you faggot ass mods playing on this website like you're some kind of power mad dictators when an idiot with a proxy literally destroys you
>>
>/tv/ mods delete cp and leave all the spam alone

w3w
>>
>>71691519
Up for two hours. This site is a fucking joke. moot should have just fucking deleted it.
>>
>>582586
They don't want to be seen as destroying "board culture," obviously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.