[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is who you are arguing with when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: the faces of pol.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the faces of pol.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
Daily reminder that this is who you are arguing with when you argue with /pol/tards
>>
>>582319
Remove all political affiliation from that image and you'll have most of 4chan.
>>
Kid on the right would be labeled a nu-male by Nu/pol/ if he wasn't wearing that shirt and button
>>
>>582319
Still more alpha than you
>>
>>582319

nice strawman, those extremist individuals are not real /pol/acks, /pol/ is a board of peace, stop being an intolerant /pol/phobic bigot.
>>
>>582329
after several years, /pol/ still hasn't learned the exact definition of "strawman" and when to use it without looking like a complete moron. Sad.
>>
me on the left u nigger cucks
>>
File: trump.jpg (230 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
230 KB, 718x1000
What about this guy?
>>
Reminder that this is who you argue with on 4chan
>>582361
Somehow, for some strange reason, being a grown man and parading around a sign filled with anime and memes from Norwegian Jew scalping forum is worse than being a kid and doing it.
>>
>>582361
>Kirino
He is no good.
>>
>>582319
They look too skinny and clean shaven to be /pol/fags. Also, the hopeful glimmer in thier eyes is a sure sign that they have never seen any anime, aside from the popular ones which are, of course, the only ones worth watching.
>>
>>582379
The one on the right probably is, he's doing the hand thing so either he got it from reddit or /pol/
>>
>>582319

That makes it even more pathetic when you lose the argument.
>>
>>582425
You realize that spamming memes and calling people a cuck isn't an argument, right? I know most /pol/fags think it is, but...
>>
Those "guys" look like cucks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.